What's new

India blocks more than 250 Web sites for inciting hate, panic

i have yet too see any sites banned, i think its mostly in Muslim populated states.

They are quite prone to be led by the nose as they dont care to validate the facts..

i have yet too see any sites banned, i think its mostly in Muslim populated states.

They are quite prone to be led by the nose as they dont care to validate the facts..

Only those people who are uneducated and deprived of government care tend to be led by nose. Indian Muslims are one of them.

Indians are very sensitive creatures, see how they care for even the Pigeons and read their feelings.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
see some anti hindu pakistani talk show live

what an idiot Pakistan will be a nuclear waste yard before he steps foot in the loc. typical peanut brained terroist

you try hards

Last edited by a moderator:

Indians are very sensitive creatures, see how they care for even the Pigeons and read their feelings.:lol:

You must be really retard to post an India tv video... :lol:

It seems Pakistanis are more concerned about the blockings than Indians are, may I ask why?

Facebook and YouTube now say the inflammatory content was uploaded in Pakistan..
Inflammatory content uploaded from Pakistan Facebook YouTube - Page 1 | Firstpost

Also defence.pk was today blocked on my data carrier aircel... Any mods can confirm drop in traffic from India?

Defence.pk may get blocked in next 2-3 days.. So may another Indian defence site that is a spin off from defence.pk..Both were on a watch list based on some complaints for last 5-6 months by some other Indian defence sites. Both these sites did display the black listed morphed pictures and have been identified for a shut down. Court orders will go to the ISPs probably today since courts were closed yesterday..

If you mods allow to post fake photo on a such sensitive matter then I am with GoI.

We neither created it nor know what is and what is not a fake photo. Also if its posted by someone as fake, you can go ahead and point out that its fake.

Its like saying the OBL gunshot photo that went around were the fault of the forums where it was posted by the general public.

You must be really retard to post an India tv video... :lol:

It seems Pakistanis are more concerned about the blockings than Indians are, may I ask why?

Talk about the daily audience.......by that virtue, a nation of retards. ;)

Your websites are publishing fake photographs of people dead in earthquakes as those who have been killed in riots and using this to instigate hardliners in India.

You want us to tolerate this crap in the name of freedom ?

How is posting pictures by general public equal to publishing pictures? Publishing implies editorializing.

How is posting pictures by general public equal to publishing pictures? Publishing implies editorializing.

If a site is identified as being a repository of fraudulent & illegal content , it's fair game to be blocked. Just like sutting down a shop selling fake Gucci bags or pirated dvds..

Talk about the daily audience.......by that virtue, a nation of retards. ;)

listening to nonsense and forming opinions based on that nonsense are two different things.. Only non retards can understand that difference.. QED

Let's be realistic, no fake material or rumours were posted on this forum, posting news of the developments can't be and shouldn't be considered as a participation. As far as i can recall, some member once posted on the events taking place in Myanmar, which was several weeks earlier, that thread is history now.

Oh as if those states which are not very much populated by Muslims are not prone to be led by the nose and care to validate facts. Duh .....

And just to add, when Indian members yesterday complained of defence.pk getting blocked in India, the webmaster quietly deleted the Burma graphic pictures thread :lol:

Well, if you believe in the freedom of the free choice then why was that thread deleted ?

Just to avoid getting banned in India and risk loosing people who else contribute to the revenue by clicking on the ads, the management of this website decided to give a pass to the so called "freedom of choice" :lol:

We removed them because the pictures were faked...

We place emphasis on free speech that's why Indians can come here and freely discuss social, political, defence issues related to Pakistan, the main aim of this forum - free debate. It is retarded thinking that we will compromise on the very fabric of this forum that makes it the most successful forum over what some nutjobs usually parrot.

Discussion on PDF is a privilege, not a right. If you want this privilege you'll have to fight for it. Just like you have to fight for your freedoms. If you don't its more of your loss than the loss of less than USD 10 we make from the largest country's visitors - Pakistan (not India). So you can imagine, how less of a concern revenues are and how much of a concern doing the right thing is for us.

Well the meaning of publishing has really changed with the coming of internet.Because those images are on your boards that is the same as sponsoring them....maybe you should have a look at the EU and US laws anything on your server ...you are responsible for that.

pub·lish   [puhb-lish] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1.to issue (printed or otherwise reproduced textual or graphic material, computer software, etc.) for sale or distribution to the public.
2.to issue publicly the work of: Random House publishes Faulkner.
3.to announce formally or officially; proclaim; promulgate.
4.to make publicly or generally known.
5.Law . to communicate (a defamatory statement) to some person or persons other than the person defamed.

North-East rumours: India may seek US, Saudi Arabia's help
New Delhi: The government is cracking down on over 250 websites and blogs that it has identified as having participated in the online campaign of hatred against Indians from the North-East, and it might seek the help of countries like the US and Saudi Arabia to force these offline.
Sources say the Government of India is likely to seek help from Saudi Arabia and the US, where some servers used to circulate inflammatory and hate pictures are based. It might also take the legal legal route and use Mutual legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) and Letter-Rogatories to seek information from these countries.

If a site is identified as being a repository of fraudulent & illegal content , it's fair game to be blocked. Just like sutting down a shop selling fake Gucci bags or pirated dvds..

Then I guess India should block google, as none of the images were hosted on our site either, only hotlinked - same as Google. Or Youtube, or facebook.

In fact just as anyone was free to post the pictures, anyone could have pointed out the pictures were fake. Personally I was busy enjoying Eid holidays, no one really is that deeply involved keeping track of minuscule events in India.

Back
Top Bottom