What's new

India blocks China entry into SAARC

I think I explained this to you before?

Doesn't matter which party wins, they will all be equally anti-China. Same with the Democrats and the Republicans.

The difference is that economic right-wingers are pro-business and pro-investment. And that is how we can benefit.

If he committed "crimes" against Indian citizens, tell me why should I feel bad about that? They are not my citizens. I will not shed fake tears over something I care nothing about.

Real talk. A few must suffer for the greater good.

I think I explained this to you before?

Doesn't matter which party wins, they will all be equally anti-China. Same with the Democrats and the Republicans.

The difference is that economic right-wingers are pro-business and pro-investment. And that is how we can benefit.

If he committed "crimes" against Indian citizens, tell me why should I feel bad about that? They are not my citizens. I will not shed fake tears over something I care nothing about.
He's going to be another clown should he win. You don't need to go to india for business, there are other countries with more stable currency than india. I rather invest with the Vietcong

I don't care about his crimes against other indians either .

"member states of the Saarc —Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka"

Do you guys get equal voting rights?
If yes, then india's opposition should be voted down, shouldn't it?

If no, then how and why?

He's going to be another clown should he win. You don't need to go to india for business, there are other countries with more stable currency than india. I rather invest with the Vietcong

I would invest everywhere. :lol: If we can do so much trade/investment with Japan and America, our two great enemies, I see no reason not to trade and invest with everyone else.

I have no idea why you are always asking this same question? Modi is accused of committing crimes against Indians, specifically Indian Muslims. Are you either one of those? If not, why do you care?

I certainly don't, and I see no reason why I should pretend to care.

I would invest everywhere. :lol: If we can do so much trade/investment with Japan and America, our two great enemies, I see no reason not to trade and invest with everyone else.

I have no idea why you are always asking this same question? Modi is accused of committing crimes against Indians, specifically Indian Muslims. Are you either one of those? If not, why do you care?

I certainly don't, and I see no reason why I should pretend to care.

OK, so what do you care about? Why are you so sore over this guy, if you think he will end up hurting India's interests anyway?
I edited my post, you r too fast to respond. I don't care about him killing Indians either..

'Ueless' by what standard? Who gave you such an idea?

He does have a point you know. Other than Nepal, Bhutan and Afghanistan, we really don't have many friendly countries in the grouping. Lanka is opportunistic while Maldives sold itself to China.

the ASEAN + India is much more constructive congregation and I think we should have a model like ASEAN +SA3 (South Asia three: Nepal, Bhutan, India) grouping where we can actually do something about trade as we border Myanmar.

The trade opportunities with ASEAN countries is ten times more than SAARC. Bangladesh will want to be a part of the group but they themselves don't have good relations with Myanmar.

I edited my post, you r too fast to respond. I don't care about him killing Indians either..

So why are you so upset over this guy then, if you think he will end up hurting India's interests anyway?

If you are anti-India, shouldn't you be cheering?

I really don't understand your arguments sometimes. India is nothing compared to our main enemies, the USA + Japan, yet all you seem to worry about is Chinese investment in India. :lol: And Modi's attitude towards Muslims?

Not to mention you thinking that India is such a threat to China, in your arguments that we are wrong to invest there? Even the most deluded Indian nationalists don't believe that India could successfully invade China across the Himalayas, in any scenario. Maybe only the most delusional 1% of them would think so.

@bolo: Your arguments are very strange, you seem to have some very irrational fear of a weak country (India). Are you one of those guys who was chased out by Modi, or what?

Last edited:
:disagree:
I don't understand why chinese like modi so much? he is not 'Chinese friendly'.

Business opportunities, mate. Chinese are businessmen and they are damn good at it. Modi is a Gujarati and hails from a renowned state known for its business and trading acumen.

Where money can be made, there are no friends and no enemies.

Friendly is a rather relative term. If CCP changes its aggressive policy against us, India will be China's strongest ally in Asia. Under Modi's leadership, the Russia-India-China nexus could become reality and become the other side of the balancing scale.

He does have a point you know. Other than Nepal, Bhutan and Afghanistan, we really don't have many friendly countries in the grouping. Lanka is opportunistic while Maldives sold itself to China.

the ASEAN + India is much more constructive congregation and I think we should have a model like ASEAN +SA3 (South Asia three: Nepal, Bhutan, India) grouping where we can actually do something about trade as we border Myanmar.

The trade opportunities with ASEAN countries is ten times more than SAARC. Bangladesh will want to be a part of the group but they themselves don't have good relations with Myanmar.

Who's interested in 'constructive' and 'trade' etc. 'Course nothing wrong if tthat too came, but in the end these groupings are for us to throw our influence around.

Business opportunities, mate. Chinese are businessmen and they are damn good at it. Modi is a Gujarati and hails from a renowned state known for its business and trading acumen.

Where money can be made, there are no friends and no enemies.

Friendly is a rather relative term. If CCP changes its aggressive policy against us, India will be China's strongest ally in Asia. Under Modi's leadership, the Russia-India-China nexus could become reality and become the other side of the balancing scale.

wow you say this when you are still occupying our land illegally!
OM Heavens, indians!

Make it China-Pakistan-Russia

wow you say this when you are still occupying our land illegally!
OM Heavens, indians!

Make it China-Pakistan-Russia

What land? Tomorrow your CCP will say Uttarakhand and Himachal belong to them, so you expect us to give that to you as well?

Scram off.

China is not giving us entry in SCS and expect us to give them entry in SAARC :lol:

What do you think @Srinivas.??

I think you are quoting SCO and it is not SCS :) (a typo)

SAARC is a regional block and it is exclusive group for the countries in this region, China is given an observer status.

Russia and Turkey are also expressing interest in SAARC.

Where as SCO is an economic block with out any regional constraints, both the blocks are different. One is economy and trade related and the other is regions block.

What is with the media and its headlines?? they are portraying as if India is defiant, in fact India is not.

What land? Tomorrow your CCP will say Uttarakhand and Himachal belong to them, so you expect us to give that to you as well?

Scram off.

There will be no change in the borders what so ever.

Why not form alternative bloc around China but excluding india. Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Srilanka, Maldives, Nepal, Myanmar and even Bhutan. And Leave an empty seat for Sikkim, illegally occupied by india.

Pakistan and SriLanka are sure in position to take up such initiative along with China. Bangladesh, once get rid of indian subservient regime, will follow along.

Back
Top Bottom