What's new

India blocks chemicals import from Pakistan

@Nair sahab..... sir jee Gwadar is far more important stategically than chabahar port will ever be.... chabahar doesnt conect to M.E,Central asian states..... nor does it conect CAS to the warm waters.......... google abt the importance of gwadar.

Sir, i didt understand the bolded part in this.
Just have a look at this map and i think Chabahar is also nearer to M.E or Central asian states like Gwadar. Pls correct me if im wrong.

CAS929.gif

INDIA IMPORTING CHEMICALS.....WOW
HOPE TOMORROW I DON'T HEAR THAT INDIA IMPORTS PARACETAMOL TOO

Bloody double standard from indians. talk about trade but will do everything to stop it. Pakistan should press for export.

When you guys stop supporting terrorism then India will consider your issues.
Prove the support ......... Or stop spreading false information.....

Mods please take action against such stupid members who keep saying such things without proofs.

Chemical exports rise 23%

Despite the rupee appreciation causing a close to 12 per cent dip in exporter earning, chemical exports were up 23 per cent, though with incommensurate revenues, according to the Basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Export Promotion Council (Chemexcil).

Established by the Union Government, the 3200-odd member-council comprising representatives of industry, trade and government, serves as a window to showcase the country’s capability in chemical products.

Exports for 2006-07 clocked Rs 23,408 crore as against Rs 18,920 crore the previous year. Dyes and intermediates export rose to Rs 10,197 crore (Rs 7,114 crore); inorganic, organic and agrochemicals to Rs 9,633 crore (Rs 8,701 crore); cosmetics, toiletries, essential oils and agarbattis to Rs 2,494 crore ( Rs 2,171 crore) and castor oil to Rs 1,084 crore (Rs 934 crore).

link:The Hindu Business Line : Chemical exports rise 23%

Hey you all know who is the Chemical & Fertilizer Minister????

A Perfect, Powerful in southern Tamil Nadu, Killer, looter, Son of Tamil Nadu CM and a Useless fellow...Guss who???

Honorable Minister MK Alzageri MP (MoCF)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom