What's new

India behind most terror attacks, says Malik

Every few days Rehman Malik comes out and talks about how their is evidence for Indian involvement in Pakistan, yet nothing is done. How long will he fool our public? If their is evidence, then present it to the world community or don't bother.

remember this indian is destabilizing Pakistan but in long term it will effect you.pakistan may go 15 years back with current raw involvement but indian will go 30 or 40years back not because of pakistani but due to these same talibans you are supporting.

Well history tells me that it was Pakistan that has supported Taliban...against USSR in 1980's.........

So who is coming back to whom........

Are you even familiar with the chronological order of these events?

India invaded Pakistan and chopped off its territory, year 1971.
Khalistan Movement gained grounds in 1980s, a decade after you did 71.
Kashmir's Armed Freedom Struggle, 1990s, two decades after 71.

Are you able to understand what made Pakistan support Sikhs? If you are talking of tit-for-tat treatment, India has played its cards already but we are to play yet. So India is in debt to us on that.

Whatever....it only tells that .... so called Indian plans as Pakistanis love to claim ........have succeeded...but Pakistan has failed till now.....

Time for some introspection.....

Tell me, before 1971, who started the wars of 1947 and 1965. If you do not know, let me gyann you - Pakistan did.

WoW man do you guys are that ignorant and misguided, Pakistan attacked 1965?? Go open some google page and search holly Christ man you guys are worst then taliba's cave men :hitwall::rofl::rofl:

WoW man do you guys are that ignorant and misguided, Pakistan attacked 1965?? Go open some google page and search holly Christ man you guys are worst then taliba's cave men :hitwall::rofl::rofl:

Remember...Operation Gibraltar...that forced Indian Forces to Cross LOC in 1965...

Operation Gibraltar was the name given to the master plan by Pakistan to infiltrate Jammu and Kashmir, the northernmost state of India, and start a rebellion against Indian rule. Launched in August 1965, Pakistan Army soldiers and guerrillas, disguised as locals, entered Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan with the intention of fomenting an insurgency among Kashmiri Muslims. However, the strategy went awry from the outset as it was not well-coordinated and the infiltrators were soon found. The debacle was followed by an Indian counterattack that resulted in the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War.

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.defencejournal.com/july98/1965war.htm

Whatever....it only tells that .... so called Indian plans as Pakistanis love to claim ........have succeeded...but Pakistan has failed till now.....

Time for some introspection.....
Man lets take it for a moment that Pakistan failed!!! same as india did in 80's and 90's but time will turn around and right now you are facing only Pakistan but what will happen when you will face Gaszwa-e-Hind. I'm just woundering :azn:

Man lets take it for a moment that Pakistan failed!!! same as india did in 80's and 90's but time will turn around and right now you are facing only Pakistan but what will happen when you will face Gaszwa-e-Hind. I'm just woundering :azn:

Well no one can stop anyone from living in a Fantasy world..:azn:.....you can dream as much as you can with your eyes wide open.:bunny: :pop:

Remember...Operation Gibraltar...that forced Indian Forces to Cross LOC in 1965...

Operation Gibraltar was the name given to the master plan by Pakistan to infiltrate Jammu and Kashmir, the northernmost state of India, and start a rebellion against Indian rule. Launched in August 1965, Pakistan Army soldiers and guerrillas, disguised as locals, entered Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan with the intention of fomenting an insurgency among Kashmiri Muslims. However, the strategy went awry from the outset as it was not well-coordinated and the infiltrators were soon found. The debacle was followed by an Indian counterattack that resulted in the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War.

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look dude the war between India and Pakistan was imminent and after looking at the entire situation Pakistan went on preemptive attack on india which destroyed the indian airforce and put the big dent on indian war muscle, but having said that india remarkeably made a come back in 71, This is war but if you always say that Pakistan started war! this is stupid. India always planed to attack Pakistan and Pakistan started on her time, Now if you tell me that Pakistan will not attack India before 2020 you are a fool since India is giving some serious cuts to Pakistan but in return Pakistan will attack india to even out the Balance. Lets not ignore the facts that it's indian bad intentions which make Pakistan attack india.... Go read some history beside from India and Pakistan and their authors and media......:pakistan::china::usflag:

Well no one can stop anyone from living in a Fantasy world..:azn:.....you can dream as much as you can with your eyes wide open.:bunny: :pop:

Good keep it as our dream but just to let you know this is the dream of 1.5 billion muslims and growing numbers, I believe if their is only country which is not going to be on the map Is India since one trigger by muslim countries and Gazwa-e-Hind. So buy some time and don't take it someones fantasy since your country is in serious comming trouble

Look dude the war between India and Pakistan was imminent and after looking at the entire situation Pakistan went on preemptive attack on india which destroyed the indian airforce and put the big dent on indian war muscle, but having said that india remarkeably made a come back in 71, This is war but if you always say that Pakistan started war! this is stupid. India always planed to attack Pakistan and Pakistan started on her time.

Read this : http://www.defencejournal.com/july98/1965war.

Now if you tell me that Pakistan will not attack India before 2020 you are a fool since India is giving some serious cuts to Pakistan but in return Pakistan will attack india to even out the Balance. Lets not ignore the facts that it's indian bad intentions which make Pakistan attack india.... Go read some history beside from India and Pakistan and their authors and media......:pakistan::china::usflag:

Be our guests....

and Pakistan has been following policy of bleeding India with 1000 cuts....and India has managed to turn the tables on Pakistan Policy makers... successfully..using Pakistan fed terrorism against Pakistan....(This is a claim made by every Pakistani Poster here without any proofs)........

Good keep it as our dream but just to let you know this is the dream of 1.5 billion muslims and growing numbers, I believe if their is only country which is not going to be on the map Is India since one trigger by muslim countries and Gazwa-e-Hind. So buy some time and don't take it someones fantasy since your country is in serious comming trouble

As of now Pakistan is busy saving itself from Gazwa-e-Pak.....against very same Muslim Fighters created for Gazwa-e-Hind.......thats some way to achieve ....your goal....:pop:

Last edited:
Look dude the war between India and Pakistan was imminent and after looking at the entire situation Pakistan went on preemptive attack on india which destroyed the indian airforce and put the big dent on indian war muscle, but having said that india remarkeably made a come back in 71, This is war but if you always say that Pakistan started war! this is stupid. India always planed to attack Pakistan and Pakistan started on her time, Now if you tell me that Pakistan will not attack India before 2020 you are a fool since India is giving some serious cuts to Pakistan but in return Pakistan will attack india to even out the Balance. Lets not ignore the facts that it's indian bad intentions which make Pakistan attack india.... Go read some history beside from India and Pakistan and their authors and media......:pakistan::china::usflag:

Which Pre emptive air strikes are you referring to of 1965 ?.. or are you talking of the pre emptive strikes of '71?

We must create a difference between our enemies & friends it is only be done by the rules of Holy Quran not with the golbal facts & figure.In the Holy Quran Almighty Allah Says:
"Ashida o alal kuffar-e-rehma o benahum"
means
"Muslims are those who are aggressive against cruel but love themselves/each others"
The philosophy of this rule have cleared in "Surah-e-Muhammad,Surah-e-Ahzab,Surah-e-Taubah & Surah-e-Infal".
Let us read & directly in contact with Allah the Greatest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Momin hay tou larta hay be taigh Sipahi.(By Allah Iqbal)
"If a Muslim does not know to die for Allah,They don't have rights to Live in the universe created by Almighty Creator"

Guys ,

Everyone in this forum is aware about the wars we have fought.
Can we stick to the topic please.

Well history tells me that it was Pakistan that has supported Taliban...against USSR in 1980's.........

So who is coming back to whom........

hooooooooooooooooo
Pakistan support taliban what about American who started this mess in the first place.
we support taliban because US told us to if you think that Pakistan did it at their own expense then i can only say that you are nuts.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom