What's new

India behind most terror attacks, says Malik

Lion Of Pakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Suprise, Suprise.

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Wednesday accused India of sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, saying Delhi itself would be responsible for any terrorist attack if carried out in future on its soil.

‘We have solid evidence that not only in Balochistan but India is involved in almost every terrorist activity in Pakistan,’ the minister said after attending a meeting on security of educational institutions.

The interior minister’s statement that India was patronising terrorism in Pakistan raises a question why the interior minister had remained silent in the past and why the evidence of Indian involvement was not made public in the beginning.

Mr Malik asked his Indian counterpart Chadambharam to stop blaming Pakistan for terrorism in India, saying: ‘Mr Chadambharam should first take care of his own country and then blame Pakistan. Don’t threaten us. We can give better ones to you.’

APP adds: He said that the Indian interior minister should arrest culprits of Samjhota Express bombing, killers of Rajiv Gandhi and many more such incidents instead of blaming Pakistan for being incapable of coping with terrorists.

‘If we talk about composite dialogue, they (India) should not consider it our weakness at all,’ he added.

He said India had made it a practice to threaten Pakistan every three months, adding: ‘We are a nuclear state and not so weak. We better know how to retaliate.’

The minister referred to the Indian prime minister’s statement that more Mumbai-like attacks could take place in India and said: ‘I ask the Indian prime minister that if they have any information about more Mumbai-like attacks they should share these with Pakistan and we will look into them, but if India does not share anything with us then they would be responsible for any incident,’ he said.

‘I have time and again said there was Indian involvement in Balochistan and we have evidence, which could be shared with India, if they agree to come and sit with us,’ he claimed.

About Mumbai attack, Mr Malik said: ‘We have yet not received the seventh dossier, but we have arrested all seven accused of Mumbai attacks.’

Pakistan would definitely take action against Hafiz Saeed if he was found guilty, but the government could not take action against any citizen of the country without solid proof against him, the minister said.

In reply to a question, the minister said that Pakistan had earlier handed over 18 accomplices of Abdul Malik Rigi, including his brother, to Iran.

He, however, said that Rigi was not in Pakistan and said he was in Afghanistan and ‘we can even point out his exact location in Afghanistan’.

To a question about installation of biometric system at the Pak-Afghan border, he said around 50,000 people crossed the border daily.

‘We have installed a biometric system on the Pak-Afghan border to check the movement of the people and the matter has also been taken up with the Afghan government and they have also agreed to install a similar system at their side of the border.’

**If this was already posted, I had no idea, my bad.**

^^Allegations and counter-Allegations, thats Indo-Pak relation all about.

When they fail to stop terror atttacks in their country....Pakistani politicians have only one thing left to do.......give anti India statements......because they know....the entire nation will forget....government's failures....and join anti India corus.....so you will see and hear multiple statements like these in next couple of days to come........

Well India is back there somewhere to destabalize Pakistan. There are a number of evidences that shows India's hand in insurgency in Swat and Balochistan. Brahmdagh Bugti openly confesses it.

India always was behind all this. But its really a failure of our Govt. that they do not blame so strongly India for that.

When they fail to stop terror atttacks in their country....Pakistani politicians have only one thing left to do.......give anti India statements......because they know....the entire nation will forget....government's failures....and join anti India corus.....so you will see and hear multiple statements like these in next couple of days to come........

Do Indian politicians not give such statements against Pakistan? You blame us more than you blame your lucks. ISI, Pakistan thats it all your statements are confined to them.

Your PM had to confess their presence in Balochistan in Sharm-ul-Shaikh, he will also confess this too.

KIT Over

Well India is back there somewhere to destabalize Pakistan. There are a number of evidences that shows India's hand in insurgency in Swat and Balochistan. Brahmdagh Bugti openly confesses it.

India always was behind all this. But its really a failure of our Govt. that they do not blame so strongly India for that.

Do Indian politicians not give such statements against Pakistan? You blame us more than you blame your lucks. ISI, Pakistan thats it all your statements are confined to them.

Your PM had to confess their presence in Balochistan in Sharm-ul-Shaikh, he will also confess this too.

KIT Over

well...I dont deny the theory of Indian involvement.....I and if Indian agencies are involved...they are doing a good job....of giving back to Pakistan what Pakistan has been giving to India......its called fair exchange........you get what you give....with interest......

I think if you are a politician in Pakistan and if people are against you use the magic word India and whole of Pakistan will start supporting you. That is the best way politicians use the word India. After all they have nurtured the population on the same grounds for 60 years and have given gems like Zaid Hamid which continue provide with the enlightment to the people of Pakistan. This cartoon perfectly signifies it..

:Mod Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:

After read your statement i think thn your politicians continously fail since last 60 years. Because ur leaders get votes from ur public with the help of Anti-Pakistan statements (Vedios available on the internet).

well...I dont deny the theory of Indian involvement.....I and if Indian agencies are involved...they are doing a good job....of giving back to Pakistan what Pakistan has been giving to India......its called fair exchange........you get what you give....with interest......

So you confess na that you are involved with Taliban than why the **** you cry. Once we get things done with those bastards we will come to you. Obviously, for giving you what you deserve with interest indeed.

join anti India corus.....so you will see and hear multiple statements like these in next couple of days to come........

Its merely truth. What anti-India in it? It is what you deserve.

KIT Over

Suprise, Suprise.

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Wednesday accused India of sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, saying Delhi itself would be responsible for any terrorist attack if carried out in future on its soil.

‘We have solid evidence that not only in Balochistan but India is involved in almost every terrorist activity in Pakistan,’ the minister said after attending a meeting on security of educational institutions.

The interior minister’s statement that India was patronising terrorism in Pakistan raises a question why the interior minister had remained silent in the past and why the evidence of Indian involvement was not made public in the beginning.

Mr Malik asked his Indian counterpart Chadambharam to stop blaming Pakistan for terrorism in India, saying: ‘Mr Chadambharam should first take care of his own country and then blame Pakistan. Don’t threaten us. We can give better ones to you.’

APP adds: He said that the Indian interior minister should arrest culprits of Samjhota Express bombing, killers of Rajiv Gandhi and many more such incidents instead of blaming Pakistan for being incapable of coping with terrorists.

‘If we talk about composite dialogue, they (India) should not consider it our weakness at all,’ he added.

He said India had made it a practice to threaten Pakistan every three months, adding: ‘We are a nuclear state and not so weak. We better know how to retaliate.’

The minister referred to the Indian prime minister’s statement that more Mumbai-like attacks could take place in India and said: ‘I ask the Indian prime minister that if they have any information about more Mumbai-like attacks they should share these with Pakistan and we will look into them, but if India does not share anything with us then they would be responsible for any incident,’ he said.

‘I have time and again said there was Indian involvement in Balochistan and we have evidence, which could be shared with India, if they agree to come and sit with us,’ he claimed.

About Mumbai attack, Mr Malik said: ‘We have yet not received the seventh dossier, but we have arrested all seven accused of Mumbai attacks.’

Pakistan would definitely take action against Hafiz Saeed if he was found guilty, but the government could not take action against any citizen of the country without solid proof against him, the minister said.

In reply to a question, the minister said that Pakistan had earlier handed over 18 accomplices of Abdul Malik Rigi, including his brother, to Iran.

He, however, said that Rigi was not in Pakistan and said he was in Afghanistan and ‘we can even point out his exact location in Afghanistan’.

To a question about installation of biometric system at the Pak-Afghan border, he said around 50,000 people crossed the border daily.

‘We have installed a biometric system on the Pak-Afghan border to check the movement of the people and the matter has also been taken up with the Afghan government and they have also agreed to install a similar system at their side of the border.’

**If this was already posted, I had no idea, my bad.**

"India responsible for 9/11", Rehman Malik will say next. Guys, how do you even believe this joker? He gives a statement, shamelessly then he withdraws the statement. Pervez Musharraf has better credibility than this guy. But for me personally, I think Nawaz Sharif would be good for Pakistan.

Rehman Malik is trying to buy himself immunity from Taliban attack by blaming India. Does anyone think the Taliban will fall for this?

Rehman Malik is trying to buy himself immunity from Taliban attack by blaming India. Does anyone think the Taliban will fall for this?

Dont tell that! Taliban will send a letter to India asking for help (like the one they sent to China) :lol:

I think if you are a politician in Pakistan and if people are against you use the magic word India and whole of Pakistan will start supporting you. That is the best way politicians use the word India. After all they have nurtured the population on the same grounds for 60 years and have given gems like Zaid Hamid which continue provide with the enlightment to the people of Pakistan. This cartoon perfectly signifies it..

:Mod Edit:

Actually, no.
Right after the attack on the Indian Embassy in Kabul, the next day there was an attack on PAK Army HQ.
Coincidence or not?
This is all what we call a "tit-for-tat" between ISI and RAW and who knows what other elements.

Actually, no.
Right after the attack on the Indian Embassy in Kabul, the next day there was an attack on PAK Army HQ.
Coincidence or not?
This is all what we call a "tit-for-tat" between ISI and RAW and who knows what other elements.

It was sheer co-incidence. Was there any attack on pakistan after 26/11.... Was there any attack on India after Marriott..... This does imply anything. But did the Indians say that Pakistan was involved with it? what is the point of attacking Pakistan as a retaliation. Or do you mean to say we did it so you did to us....

Actually you are over-doing that and you owe us back. Its a black war in which you would exploit opportunities against us and so we would. But remember our opportunity is many times bigger than yours. Ever heard of Naxals? You guys better keep your finger crossed.

Enough of this 26/11 crying. Lets bring that Indian Colonel to justice that worked undercover for RAW and bombed the Samjotha Express and killed 93 Pakistani Citizens and injured 180. Stop winning about 26/11 when Indians are directly involved in killing of Paksitani civilians.

Yes, Talibaan position run over by Pakistan Army is Swat did have Indian origin communication equipment to decode Pak Army messages and yes double agent Talibaan got trained in Afghanistan by RAW for sabotage in Pakistan. Eating too many veggies screws up the thinking process that is all RAW operations are busted.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom