What's new

India Become No. 1 in Test Cricket !

Yea i know.....Ghar ka sher(Tiger only in home)...:rofl:

I in my highschool used to play for a club, Now that club is not there..lol.... Got an offer to play for kerala IX aswell..... but what to do, had to study study and study....

I said "Playing" NOT Broadcasting !

YOUR VIDEOS

Yes, I agree....it is played, somewhere, by some groups of people, in America. Happy now ?
It is America, everything happens here.

My point is that it is not anywhere visible in the main stream.

You video ? Not from CBS/NBC/ABC/ESPN etc. and just an empty ball park LOL...fail

Mind your language when talking bout mohun bagan!....i might get at your home,and give you a roundhouse kick the next time you say so!!!......mohun bagan rocks,east bengal sucks!....lol

Mind your language when talking bout mohun bagan!....i might get at your home,and give you a roundhouse kick the next time you say so!!!......mohun bagan rocks,east bengal sucks!....lol

Arre yar, cool down... Do u know the ranking Of INDIA according to FIFA now?

Yeah its 131 or something!

Arre why arent we able to get into the world cup yaar, I guess we havegood talent, not like the Brazil or Argentina or something, but yeah, our players have got the talent to get into a world cup, lebanon is not a good team whom we lost to in WC qualifiers...

Our best chance of playing the wc,is to bid for hosting rights.....that way we are automatically qualified!....lol

mohun and east bengal both s*ks.. mahindra united rockzz...
TEAM P W D L GF GA GD PTS
Mahindra United 8 3 5 0 17 9 +8 14
M.Mohun Bagan 8 4 1 3 18 14 +4 13
KF East Bengal 8 3 3 2 11 9 +2 12
:rofl::rofl:

Ya mahindra,sounds like bs......mohun bagan-heritage counts.....first ever indian team to win ifa shield in 1911,they made india proud...,and also doing great till today!....

Amar,we can certainly build our infrastructure keeping the wc in mind like delhi did for cwg10 and beijing for the olympics......btw,the salt lake stadium is jam-packed with 1 LAKH 20 THOUSAND spectatorship during a mohun bagan-east bengal match any day!!!......also it was full when maradona and zidane visited......spectatorship is no problem dude!

Amar,we can certainly build our infrastructure keeping the wc in mind like delhi did for cwg10 and beijing for the olympics......btw,the salt lake stadium is jam-packed with 1 LAKH 20 THOUSAND spectatorship during a mohun bagan-east bengal match any day!!!......also it was full when maradona and zidane visited......spectatorship is no problem dude!

But do U think that India can afford that? I mean a world cup match that too were India is not so good at, and what if We dont get qualified? Will there be equal crowd, will that not bring embarassing situation to those who are champions in this game?

Ya mahindra,sounds like bs......mohun bagan-heritage counts.....first ever indian team to win ifa shield in 1911,they made india proud...,and also doing great till today!....

NO one talks about past....1911 is not past its history...in which no one is intrested talk about present...
2006 : AFC Cup
2004 : AFC CUP (Asian Football Confederation) 2004 3rd Place in Group B
2003 : President of Maldives Invitational Soccer Cup
2003-2005 : Federation Cup
2003 : Super Cup

Amar,the rule is hosts are automatically qualified!.....heheh,thats why pitched for it.....easiest way in,eh?......and foster,dont make me angry!!!....your much deserved bruce lee style super mojo roundhouse kick is on its way!!!....watch out ,before u get knocked out kid!...lol...heheh

Amar,the rule is hosts are automatically qualified!.....heheh,thats why pitched for it.....easiest way in,eh?......and foster,dont make it angry!!!

Hy, I never knew that, wow, lucky south africans.... Wow, Then ndia must try it, but what if Inia has to play A team like Brazil in the very first mtch? lol

Back
Top Bottom