What's new

India beautiful

India has a lot of Poverty. But as long as we have people like Dr. Shetty we have hope.
Ask Citizens from Bangladesh Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty is very popular there. I don't know if people from Pak came here for treatement.

YouTube - A Big Heart - India

India has a lot of Poverty. But as long as we have people like Dr. Shetty we have hope.
Ask Citizens from Bangladesh Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty is very popular there. I don't know if people from Pak came here for treatement.

YouTube - A Big Heart - India

Pakistan have a lot of private hospitals poping up every where, but they way too expensive, and they are really good. Pakistanis would go to india for treatment, but due to visa issues, they end up going to China.

Pakistan have a lot of private hospitals poping up every where, but they way too expensive, and they are really good. Pakistanis would go to india for treatment, but due to visa issues, they end up going to China.

Pakistan also produces excellent physicians. Agha Khan University Hospital in Karachi is one of the best hospitals in Asia. Pakistan has many great hospitals...but it needs to do some more work to get its standards to Chinese hospitals.

It's nice to see India progressing very well. Good luck with all the development.:enjoy:

I think SA has immense potential to grow only if we could have establish peace in region.:cheers:

nice ur probably really happy to go, enjoy ur visit.:cheers:

Thanks AliFarooq, I am excited about the trip. I am especially looking forward to the Palace on Wheels tour.:bounce:

Enjoy your trip:enjoy:
What are the places you planning to visit??
Thanks Symbian, arrive in Mumbai then fly to Delhi for the palace on wheels tour to Jaipur,Jaisalmer,Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bharatpur,Ranthambore National Park and Corbett National Park.

That's quite a trip ?
Post the pictures and if you're interested I'm sure any of my fellow Indians here will be glad to host at their homes and even show you around...
What say?

That is really sweet of you :) but I doubt I will have much time. Besides, I'd like to spend some time with my dad I don't get to see him as often as I like.
I will to take some pictures and share it with my friends here.

Back
Top Bottom