What's new

India-BD Border Rail Link Work to Start this Year

Money talks in IPL,not everywhere. Money could not grant transit for 42 years.It is unlikely to happen so

Well we at RAW have a new motivated and competent team of DALALS working for us and delivering results in BD for the past 5 years. Things have changed :cheesy:

@arp2041, could you kindly shed some light on the proposed project - the pros, the cons? Your insights are much appreciated, as I consider you to be sort of an expert on all matters relating to Bangladesh. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just excellent news for India's isolated NE states-EXCELLENT NEWS!

I wonder who India has had to pay off to get free transit!

win-win deal for both sides but, once again, this deal HEAVILY favors India.

If I was a little more paranoid I'd actually start buying into all this talk of BD being controlled from N.Delhi..............

DALALI is like DRUGS......

Once you taste it.....Than you NEED it.....

Even if you try LEAVING it....YOU CAN'T....

Wanna Give it a TRY???

We should stop the transit of their water if they stop the transit of our goods. Bangladesh can get its water from China via Myanmar :lol:

This is just excellent news for India's isolated NE states-EXCELLENT NEWS!

I wonder who India has had to pay off to get free transit!

win-win deal for both sides but, once again, this deal HEAVILY favors India.

If I was a little more paranoid I'd actually start buying into all this talk of BD being controlled from N.Delhi..............

Don't worry. RAW is taking care of it through our stooges in Bangladesh. Many of them are also on PDF :smokin:

JUST SPECULATING...........

PIC OF TRAIN FROM BD TO INDIA:

indian-commuter-train.jpg

PIC OF TRAIN FROM INDIA TO BD:

indian_railways_train.jpg

images

mate there was was no need for this.

@arp2041, could you kindly shed some light on the proposed project - the pros, the cons? Your insights are much appreciated, as I consider you to be sort of an expert on all matters relating to Bangladesh. Thank you.

See Mate,

This Project is targeted for the ease of the people from across the borders who were risking there life by pole vaulting.

Now they can easily come by Trains.

Pros:

No More Pole Vaulting.
No Fear of BSF.

Cons.

Paying for the tickets.
Risking life by sitting on train tops.

etc.

Thank you my dear friend for your critical and well-balanced insights. Much appreciated.

See Mate,

This Project is targeted for the ease of the people from across the borders who were risking there life by pole vaulting.

Now they can easily come by Trains.

Pros:

No More Pole Vaulting.
No Fear of BSF.

Cons.

Paying for the tickets.
Risking life by sitting on train tops.

etc.

@arp2041 you know your are troll level 'guru' when even bd trolls fear to reply you. Now stop this please.. :astagh:

BD posters do not care about an Indian poster whose upper chamber is no better than half full. A child would draw more attention and response than this pet guy of yours.

Back
Top Bottom