What's new

India bans the Controversial book

Reaction score
nice decision taken by GOI well done:cheers:

Gandhi's soul might now rest in peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Banning the book does not do away with the allegations. The Mahatma Ghandi foundation would have done better if they provided evidence to refute these allegations.

Banning the book does not do away with the allegations. The Mahatma Ghandi foundation would have done better if they provided evidence to refute these allegations.

brother gandhi called himself upper house....that dosent means he is gay....why should gandhi family respond?it was gandhis choice to be a bisexual

Oh! BAN?????? :what:
World's biggest democracy or hypocrisy?

Oh! BAN?????? :what:
World's biggest democracy or hypocrisy?

Democracy..popular people's choice... we will also ban if someone writes derogatory ..books on religious heads, prophets, or anything sensitive like that..

Nice bit of trolling you are doing around... keep it going...:tup:

what trolling...are you a homephobe?its cause of people like you..indians get a bad name...grow up....Gandhi himself said he is the upper house...whats so bad about it if he was a bisexual??its better then being a gay

Democracy..popular people's choice... we will also ban if someone writes derogatory ..books on religious heads, prophets, or anything sensitive like that..

Ah...! I knew someone gona comeup with that...! and I had a solid answer for that. Unfortunately its my friend..!

Ah...! I knew someone gona comeup with that...! and I had a solid answer for that. Unfortunately its my friend..!

Just FYI, dear Chummi, Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses is also banned in India.

BTW, THIS BOOK IS NOT BANNED. I SAW IT MYSELF LAST WEEK.

Back
Top Bottom