What's new

India bans 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok, ShareIt, UC Browser

I don't think these are VPN worthy apps. I am sure most TikTok users India, don't aware of the term VPN.

Tens of milions use TikTok in india. And this brahmin declared here to be worthless. THese indian nationalists are the worst haters of indian masses.

No they actually have pretty good reasons and followed due process. Nobody is as scummy as india is. But your blind worship of that white man given nation india prevents you from seeing it.
You are way stupider than I thought lol. Due process can be used anywhere to pursue anything. Even GoI used the requisite provisions to ban these apps. If you are fine with chinese ban of apps, this shouldnt be a problem. Also we have better reasons. We are under an unannounced war with them and makes much more sense to safeguard our digital information. Stop being a China fanboy.

Nothing good will come. Indians will simply have poorer experience and lower quality of life. Import substitution was official indian policy for 40 years. what good came ? all your money will to go to banias/parsis - bajaj, mittal for cheap but expensive products.

yea right

I think you are delusional. These are not life changing apps. Just time waste. It is better to Indian in longer run even if there is no Indian alternatives.

You cant ignore mighty China.. it hurts badly, Indians have unlawfully kept kashmirs in lockdown.Raped their women, killed thousands of innocent people.My wish is that Chinese should use their supersonic bombs on them, we on the other hands will burry their ashes with our nuclear stockpile.I know it's made for them.[emoji851]

I don't know if any of you Indians have children....but.....one does not simply "ban TikTok"

images.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you are delusional. These are not life changing apps. Just time waste. It is better to Indian in longer run even if there is no Indian alternatives.

Really ? you determine what should be in lives of hundreds of millions ? Nothing is life changing your chicken tikka included. But everyone has right to chose what works for them.

BTW I am not a brahmin. Are you chinese? If not, why are you worried about it.

Anyone who takes indian patriotism like you is fully brahminical. Its meaningless, immoral, hateful and discriminatory like your brahminism is. And you actually displayed it when you dismissed the preferences and rights of hundreds of milliosn.

They have good reasons for that. But why dont you lot never ever ever able to explain indian actions. Why always run for excuses from others. Racism in west justifies your caste system for you. ANy chinese restriction on some other thing justifies restriction on chinese for some other thing. WHy such petty minded fellows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom