What's new

Featured India, Bangladesh to hold naval exercise in Bay of Bengal from Saturday

You do whatever you like, I have no right to tell you what to do. But you cannot take away my right to critically analyze your political policies.

Theres something called self respect which even Nepal seems to show. I have no stake in Bangladesh and only read about it as a humble student of history.
Your critical analysis seems like a middle schoolers first attempt at essays

You do whatever you like, I have no right to tell you what to do. But you cannot take away my right to critically analyze your political policies.

Theres something called self respect which even Nepal seems to show. I have no stake in Bangladesh and only read about it as a humble student of history.

Visit to India was positive and fruitful: Nepalese PM Oli
  • 09-04-2018 | 7:48 am
    Share Now
    share.png
  • Visit to India was positive and fruitful: Nepalese PM Oli

Prime Minister of Nepal K. P. Sharma Oli has said that his India visit was significant and fruitful.

• Above shows how a Nepalese PM kowtowing India. You should celebrate. By the way, what happened to IK's offer to visit India? Was it accepted or is under consideration by its foreign ministry?
  • Don't spit in the sky, it falls right on your face.

Last edited:
Visit to India was positive and fruitful: Nepalese PM Oli
  • 09-04-2018 | 7:48 am
    Share Now
    share.png
  • Visit to India was positive and fruitful: Nepalese PM Oli

Prime Minister of Nepal K. P. Sharma Oli has said that his India visit was significant and fruitful.

• Above shows how a Nepalese PM kowtowing India. You should celebrate. By the way, what happened to IK's offer to visit India. Was it accepted or is under consideration by its foreign ministry?
  • Don't spit in the sky, it falls right on your face.

So now Nepal is your competition? Like I said, do whatever you like, even declare yourself a state of india, we dont care. We just feel for muslims in Bangladesh when they are killed by hindu India.

Please go ahead enjoy your fantastic relations with the BSF. May God bless Bangladesh.
Your critical analysis seems like a middle schoolers first attempt at essays

Ok Mr. Noam Chomski. This is a free forum. You have no right to tell me what my analysis should or should not be. Similarly, I have no right to tell you. Instead of ridiculing, just point out 'critically' whats wrong with it.

So now Nepal is your competition? Like I said, do whatever you like, even declare yourself a state of india, we dont care. We just feel for muslims in Bangladesh when they are killed by hindu India.

Please go ahead enjoy your fantastic relations with the BSF. May God bless Bangladesh.

Ok Mr. Noam Chomski. This is a free forum. You have no right to tell me what my analysis should or should not be. Similarly, I have no right to tell you. Instead of ridiculing, just point out 'critically' whats wrong with it.

Can we objectively point out what is 'critically' wrong with the nation of Pakistan without getting banned ?

No, we can't, so much for a 'free' forum.

In all honesty, we don't care about Pakistan, that's why you don't see us on your sections.

The Muslim-Muslim brotherhood concept is foreign to us too, make of that what you will.

Calling him 'Noam Chomsky' is the epitome of 'ridiculing'....

Can we objectify point out what is 'critically' wrong with the nation of Pakistan without getting banned ?

We do all the time. Just dont attack Islamic ideology. I consider my own country incompetent, but I dont attack islam.

We do all the time. Just dont attack Islamic ideology. I consider my own country incompetent, but I dont attack islam.

Why would Bangladesh, a Muslim majority country attack Islam ?

We are here working hard day and night to portray the other side of Islam, one that isn't tarnished by acts of tribal violence....

Questioning my people's faith in God is very offensive, it seems to be a trend with you people... Why ?

Why would Bangladesh, a Muslim majority country attack Islam ?

We are here working hard day and night to portray the other side of Islam, one that isn't tarnished by acts of tribal violence....

Questioning my people's faith in God is very offensive, it seems to be a trend with you people... Why ?

My sympathy with Bangladeshis is only because of Islam, how can I attack your faith. You have very subtly labeled Pakistan as a land of tribal violence, but its your opinion.

Forgive me if i am wrong but Bangladeshis identify themselves more as bangalis than muslims. Its your choice.

Problem is whenever someone criticizes Bangladesh's policies, the attack is on Pakistan's islamic ideology and not its political blunders.

You are free to pursue your own interests and Pakistan should too, but completely eradicating muslim brotherhood concept makes you irrelevant because Bangladesh is essentially based on two nation theory.

My sympathy with Bangladeshis is only because of Islam, how can I attack your faith. You have very subtly labeled Pakistan as a land of tribal violence, but its your opinion.

Forgive me if i am wrong but Bangladeshis identify themselves more as bangalis than muslims. Its your choice.

Problem is whenever someone criticizes Bangladesh's policies, the attack is on Pakistan's islamic ideology and not its political blunders.

You are free to pursue your own interests and Pakistan should too, but completely eradicating muslim brotherhood concept makes you irrelevant because Bangladesh is essentially based on two nation theory.

What we identify as is irrelevant, Most of us are Muslims atleast in name, why on Earth would we attack Islam ?

Afghanistan is the prime example of tribal violence under the guise of 'Jihad', these acts of tribal violence are portrayed in the West as acts of Terrorism and the default image of Muslims.

On the other hand, such things do not happen in Bangladesh, yet.

Which is what I meant when I said we try our best to be 'good' Muslims,...

Anyway, you have not explained to me, why you think Bangladeshis, who also happen to be Muslims, would insult Islam; the very faith they profess ?

What we identify as is irrelevant, Most of us are Muslims atleast in name, why on Earth would we attack Islam ?

Afghanistan is the prime example of tribal violence under the guise of 'Jihad', these acts of tribal violence are portrayed in the West as acts of Terrorism and the default image of Muslims.

On the other hand, such things do not happen in Bangladesh, yet.

Which is what I meant when I said we try our best to be 'good' Muslims,...

Anyway, you have not explained to me, why you think Bangladeshis, who also happen to be Muslims, would insult Islam; the very faith they profess ?

In the context of Pakistan many do insult islam. They could be bengali hindus.

Anyways, you admitted that you are muslim only by name so nothing special. So, you cant claim two nation theory is still alive. ( thats my opinion)

We have deviated from the actual topic. If I criticize Bangladesh for not being 'militarily vigilant' vis a vis India, whats wrong with that? Why am I attacked?

When many hear atrocities on Bangladeshi civilians by hindu indians, we do wish Bangladesh becomes militarily heavy so as to deter them. But if you feel this is a wrong analysis well then its sad.

Good day.

In the context of Pakistan many do insult islam. They could be bengali hindus.

Anyways, you admitted that you are muslim only by name so nothing special. So, you cant claim two nation theory is still alive. ( thats my opinion)

We have deviated from the actual topic. If I criticize Bangladesh for not being 'militarily vigilant' vis a vis India, whats wrong with that? Why am I attacked?

When many hear atrocities on Bangladeshi civilians by hindu indians, we do wish Bangladesh becomes militarily heavy so as to deter them. But if you feel this is a wrong analysis well then its sad.

Good day.

Who attacked you ?

You quite deviously sidestepped my question and derailed the thread.

All I had asked was -

Can we objectively point out what is 'critically' wrong with the nation of Pakistan without getting banned ?

Where exactly were you attacked ? This isn't a free forum, my statement was just an admission of that fact and a query following your previous 'quoted' post.

No, not Bangladesh, but Nepal is your competitor. Your PM kowtowed India for an official visit and was rejected, and Nepalese PM is now visiting. Now, your country must request Nepal to arrange such a visit.

In our case, all our ministers cancelled visit to India after the two anti-Muslim laws were passed.

What is your point? You are trying to become father of Islam by giving your country an Islamic tag. How about Saudi Arabia without such a tag when they call themselves Arabs? Others call themselves Egyptian, Tunisian. Algerian, Moroccan, Libyan, Turkish, Afghan, Turkmen, Indonesian, Malaysian etc. etc.

So, what is wrong when we call ourselves Bengali? Why does it hurt you? Read at least the first few pages of Political Science to learn about the world instead of living in your narrow and make-believe world and dividing people in Muslim and non-Muslim.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom