What's new

Featured India, Bangladesh to hold naval exercise in Bay of Bengal from Saturday

You do whatever you like, I have no right to tell you what to do. But you cannot take away my right to critically analyze your political policies.

Theres something called self respect which even Nepal seems to show. I have no stake in Bangladesh and only read about it as a humble student of history.

'Nepal' has a border with China, a staunch enemy of India, Their position is more secure than ours, we have enemies on both sides.

Your analytical skills are very poor.

But anyway, feel free to express you opinion by all means.

'Nepal' has a border with China, a staunch enemy of India, Their position is more secure than ours, we have enemies on both sides.

Your analytical skills are very poor.

But anyway, feel free to express you opinion by all means.

Nepal is landlocked, Bangladesh has the only closest port that links the entire North Eastern Indian theater. Bangladesh is strategically more important and holds many cards if it wishes to use them. Whether or not the bangladeshis want to create some military muscle, is purely up to them.

Bangladesh was actually helped in its creation by Hindutva India to avoid a 2 front war.

Anyways, I just feel for Bangladesh because they are muslims and when they are martyred by Hindutvas I feel the pain.

I have a right to express my opinion.

You do whatever you like, I have no right to tell you what to do. But you cannot take away my right to critically analyze your political policies.

Theres something called self respect which even Nepal seems to show. I have no stake in Bangladesh and only read about it as a humble student of history.
Too much of kowtowing to India has caused BD spine to show fatigue. So, it will be repairing its broken spine by going joint naval exercise with Indian navy.

Too much of kowtowing to India has caused BD spine to show fatigue. So, it will be repairing its broken spine by going joint naval exercise with Indian navy.

It is sad frankly, Bangladesh has great deal of strategic power. Nobody is telling Bangladesh to fight India. But a credible military force to deter encroachment and killing of its citizens is necessary.

Its Bangladesh's right to do what they like. I just care because they are muslims.

There was a time when the Indonesian President Sukarno used to say that Andaman and Nicobar islands may possibly belong to (east) Pakistan if not Indonesia. How come it belongs to India?

Yes he used to say that but what is the reason world or India should believe what he said????? Was he a God who created this world???? What a nonsense post of yours....

Yes he used to say that but what is the reason world or India should believe what he said????? Was he a God who created this world???? What a nonsense post of yours....

Andaman and Nicobar island chain geographically part of Indonesian island chain. That is God creation. Now for indian thief and freeloaders, they inherited British loot. No place for indian chest thumping.

Andaman and Nicobar island chain geographically part of Indonesian island chain. That is God creation. Now for indian thief and freeloaders, they inherited British loot. No place for indian chest thumping.

Both Indonesia and India have peacefully sorted out this issue but Bangladeshis are crying for Indonesia not having those islands.... not because they have any love for Indonesia but you guys are just crying because East Pakistan and later Bangladesh did not get this strategically important Archipelago at the entrance of Malacca straits.... I can understand your frustration......:lol::lol::lol:

Both Indonesia and India have peacefully sorted out this issue but Bangladeshis are crying for Indonesia not having those islands.... not because they have any love for Indonesia but you guys are just crying because East Pakistan and later Bangladesh did not get this strategically important Archipelago at the entrance of Malacca straits.... I can understand your frustration......:lol::lol::lol:

Indian joy at Bangladesh frustration is nothing new, that just agin proves india is eternal enemy of Bangladesh.

Hasina and Awami league will ALWAYS be indian stooge. That is the bottom line.
The opposite is the truth . BNP Jamat is true Indian stooge , pretending to be India hater.

It's easy for them to lie though ,as mediocre Bangladeshi pseudo educated people are easily deceived by some specific clothing by jamatis.

By this dress standard Rabindranath Tagore should be considered as one of biggest Mullah , as he always wear the dress and had nice beard.

Last edited:
British made a huge mistake by giving Andaman & Nicobar islands to India in 1947. They should have kept possession of those islands like Diego Garcia. If they were unwilling to rule, could have given independence to Andaman & Nicobar Islands on a latter day as a separate country. It was not part of any Indian province in that time, so no obligation to hand over them to India. It was India's sheer luck to get them. One Indian admiral thanked the good fortune, that British administrated Andaman & Nicobar as a part of India and not as part of Burma which was more logical given the proximity.
Actually British didn't make any mistake,but it was planned I believe. It was given to India to create trouble for China in malacca straits. You can assume that westerns can easily put hostile naval blockade in this area ,so that China can be kneel down to it's knees .

British empire was the biggest colonial empire in human history, and probably they were not grass fed people.

They predicted the future and the result bis various controversial decision.

Hyderabad was the classic example. A land lock ( all side by India ) Hindu majority country with a Muslim ruler ! So that India later can easily annex it in lagimate ( western democracy) way !

And now using Andaman island USA can do this job perfectly. USA hegemony is just the continuation of British empire !

The opposite is the truth . BNP Jamat is true Indian stooge , pretending to be India hater.

It's easy for them to lie though ,as mediocre Bangladeshi pseudo educated people are easily deceived by some specific clothing by jamatis.

By this dress standard Rabindranath Tagore should be considered as one of biggest Mullah , as he always wear the dress and had nice beard.
Comment was about Hasina and awami league, why is your heart and tongue fal paira utthe (jumping out)? We understand you can not contain and disguise your awami self.

Hasina and Awami league will ALWAYS be indian stooge. That is the bottom line.
No, not exactly. It is same with also other parties. Thing is Bd is a Nidhiram Sardar. ঢাল নাই তলোয়ার নাই, নিধিরাম সর্দার। No one gives a damn to a country that wants to depend upon others to feed it and develop it. BD people possess no basic characters that make other nations great.

There was a time when the Indonesian President Sukarno used to say that Andaman and Nicobar islands may possibly belong to (east) Pakistan if not Indonesia. How come it belongs to India?
Because our moronic leaders were too obsessed with religion in 1947 to think geo-strategy. Another reason why one should not mix personal blind beliefs with politics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom