What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bd calls this Hacking?

i already feel my intellect draining reading to all these BD comments.

using Sql injectors is not hacking ...its doesn't fit the term..lol morns

Hacking is when u actually gain access to a websites hosted database...but whats happening here is that they tend to inject a small script effectively redirecting tie url to a different source.

Pfff ...insignificance clamoring for significance.:lol:

^^as i said ignorant morons think this is hacking....just delete the redirecting meta and u get the original site intact....
eg

http://anukulthakur.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

wallah!!

http://anukulthakur.com

PS:--hm now tht i read the message till the end...its not all tht bad...
the bd hacker wannabes need to at least make the official link redirect to the designated/desired html..

Anyone typing in the proper url aren't getting redirected to the banner at all..hence failing the purpose.FAIL

now drink some water and chew all those sites... might get dysentery soon. BD cyber army.. what a bunch of jokers..

No trolling please , try to show something practical .

Welle log :disagree:...better do some constructive thing. Wanna showcase ur web knowledge then better join ur own govt agencies and help strengthen their own websites.

Replying Mr Javed from Karachi Pakistan (comment no #85)

"seems some thing fishy,

never seen this guy before or he just joint PDF to post above (indians feelings about Bangladesh) his first posts probably...?
& the mostly thanked by indians..........." - Mr Javed

-

Thank you Sir, I am a writer cum physician from Bangladesh. I have my articles written in blog.bdnews24.com. and priyo.com (http excluded). In the right side of blog.bdnews24.com, you can find two categories : most read and most talked articles, out of top ten you can find 4 of my articles to be there including 1st two. However, those are written in Bengali.

Lack of confidence and tendency of suspecting people are great barriers of mutual friendship and peace between countries.If you can prove i joined PDF to post above, I wouldn't comment here anymore.But, if you cannot prove, then what ?

Surely you never saw me here because I joined here today while searching about this hacking matters on google and thus, it was a matter of common sense.

Best Regards, Sir.

Replying Mr Javed from Karachi Pakistan (comment no #85)

"seems some thing fishy,

never seen this guy before or he just joint PDF to post above (indians feelings about Bangladesh) his first posts probably...?
& the mostly thanked by indians..........." - Mr Javed

-

Thank you Sir, I am a writer cum physician from Bangladesh. I have my articles written in blog.bdnews24.com. and priyo.com (http excluded). In the right side of blog.bdnews24.com, you can find two categories : most read and most talked articles, out of top ten you can find 4 of my articles to be there including 1st two. However, those are written in Bengali.

Lack of confidence and tendency of suspecting people are great barriers of mutual friendship and peace between countries.If you can prove i joined PDF to post above, I wouldn't comment here anymore.But, if you cannot prove, then what ?

Surely you never saw me here because I joined here today while searching about this hacking matters on google and thus, it was a matter of common sense.

Best Regards, Sir.

:rofl: ...

banalata Sen! nice name !

ইন্টারনেট পাগল কতগুলো বাচ্চা ছেলে কয়েকদিন ধরে ফেসবুকে এ কথিত যুদ্ধের কথা লিখছে। সম্ভবত হ্যাকিং শব্দটির আসল অর্থও তারা জানে না। আমার সামান্য জ্ঞানে যা মনে হয়, হ্যাকিং মানে কোন ওয়েব পেইজের হোমপেইজ অকার্যকর করে তাতে কোন ঘোষনা ঝুলিয়ে দেওয়া নয়। এতে ও সাইটের কোন কারিগরি ক্ষতি হয়না, অনেকটা কম্পিউটার হ্যাং হয়ে যাওয়ার মতো। বা অনেক ওয়েব পেইজে সার্ভিসিং এর জন্যে temporarily Unavailable নোটিশ এর মতো। বাস্তবে হ্যাকিং বলতে যা বুঝায়, হা হলো, কোন ওয়েব সাইটে ঢুকে এর স্পর্শকাতর এবং গোপন সব তথ্য চুরি করে আনা। এবং সেটি হবে ব্যবহারকারীর অজ্ঞাতসারে। যে ২০ হাজার ভারতীয়ওয়েব এ্যাড্রেস এসব স্কুল পড়–য়া বাচ্চা ছেলেরা হ্যাক করার কথা বলছে, সেসব মূলত কিছু ইমেইল একাউন্ট। বিএসএফের ওয়েব পেইজের হোম পেইজটিকে নিস্ত্রিয় করে দিয়ে একটি গালভরা বুলেটিন ঝুলিয়ে দেওয়া ছাড়া আর কিছুই করতে পারেনি। কোন গোপন তথ্য বা স্ট্রাটেজিকাল তথ্য এরা জানতে পেরেছে বলেও শুনিনি বা দাবীও করেনি। সবচেয়ে মজার ব্যাপার হলো, হ্যাকিং বলতে এরা স্ট্যান্টবাজি বা ফাকিবাজিই বুঝছে। এর সাথে কতগুলো নাম সর্বস্ব ফেসবুক গ্রুপ করেছে। যা দিয়ে যুদ্ধের ঘোষণা দেওয়া হয়েছে।

সম্ভবত এসব স্কুল বয়েজের কাধে বন্দুক রেখেসস্তা ভারত বিরোধিতায় আর জামাতের উদ্দেশ্য সাধন করতে নেমেছে বড়ো কোন চাঁই। তবে সবচেয়ে মজা পেয়েছি, মিডিয়ার লাফালাফি দেখে, প্রথম আলো সহ সবগুলো পত্রিকাই এ নিয়ে সাইবার যুদ্ধের আলামত দেখতে পেয়েছে। ফেসবুক গ্র“পে এসব স্কুল বয়েজের ঘোষনা গুলোকে সরাসরি তথ্য হিসেবে দেখিয়ে রিপোর্ট করা হয়েছে। এগুলো হ্যাকিং কিনা, কিভাবে হ্যাক হলো, কতখানি ক্ষতি হলো তা না জেনেই অপেশাদার ভঙ্গীতে এসব রিপোর্ট করা এসব বাচ্চাদের সামান্য প্রোগ্রামিং জানা জ্ঞানেই থেমে থাকতে উৎসাহিত করবে। এরা কম্পিউটারের খোল নলচে জানার চেয়ে ফেসবুক গ্র“প বানিয়ে আপনার আমার মত সাধারন কিছু মানুষের ইমেইল আইডি চুরি করবে। বিপদে ফেলবে। কম প্রযুক্তি জ্ঞানের আমরা ইমেইলে রাখা জরুরি ডকুমেন্টগুলো বের করতে না পেরে বিব্রত হবো। এদের মেধা হয়ে পড়বে গন্ডীবদ্ধ। প্রোপাগান্ডা নির্ভর। বড় ভয় এখন সেটাই।

এখানে একটা কমেন্ট যোগ করে দিচ্ছি, একটা বিদেশী ওয়েব পোর্টালে এই সাইবার যুদ্ধ নিয়ে বাংলাদেশী প্রযুক্তিবিদ কি লিখেছেন, দেখুন Dr Mushfique from Dhaka, Bangladesh

I feel ashamed that these uneducated Bangladeshi kids are so imaginative that they are treating it as war. If a real war broke out, Bangladesh would have been destroyed in the twinkling of an eye since the ratio of the number of soldiers of INDIA: BANGLADESH = 20:1.
So, Indian guys, just keep laughing and don’t get serious about these jokes.

Really, how stupid our kids are I just cannot imagine ! This kids as well as their supporters have inferiority complex for sure for which they are behaving such childishly.
Thanks everyone.

.জবাবে এক ভারতীয় ব্লগার king kobra লিখছেন…
haha absolutely right….putting some offensive stuff on home page is not hacking…
well said sir…both indian and bangleshi kids should take a note of this..

http://blog.bdnews24.com/banalatasen/66712

Man you are genius!

HASHTE HASHTE PET BETHA HOE GELO

HAHAPOGE

I don't know what's funny about the blog, but he was right. Defacing a low priority website means **** and juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom