What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Isnt Sheikh Mujibur Rehman the same person who fought for the freedom of the likes of you????Ehhh......so much for your patriotism....and you call yourself a Bangladeshi????

There is another guy named Al-Zakir,who leaves no opportunity to criticize the famous Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore.Isnt he the same person who wrote the National Anthem of Bangladesh?????

And all these people call themselves Bangladeshi...hypocrisy at its best......You all seem lost and delusional to me.......

Who are you to say what Bangladeshi patriotism is? Also, how does questioning Sheikh Mujeeb make you any less Bangladeshi? Isn't that what a democracy is? So he started the independence movement, fantastic. Does that mean we have to follow his ways till the end of time?

Why is it that most ( if not all) Bangladeshis on this forum love to hate their Govt ?

Oh please, quit pretending that these Razarkars and Bihari's are mainstream Bangladeshi's. These jokers are venting on a Pakistani military forum because if they were do the same on the streets of Dhaka they'll get their ***** handed to them. :smokin:

The whole 1/11 changeover was imposed on Bangladesh to allow the AL a chance to win the elections otherwise they would have been completely wiped out by the BNP. During the 2 years the Indians managed to bribe and blackmail Gen. Moin to rig the elections. Gen. Amin formerly of DGFI hinted this to me after he was forcibly retired. The AL was brought in to carry out this Indian agenda but the people of Bangladesh are opposed to the design and will resist when the opportunity arises.

^^^^^

Nice that this has happened.

Cant wonder what the "like-minded " people could have done to the emerging country.

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman also had a two-thirds majority and similarly chose the path of slavery to India and when he was killed everyone was overjoyed. India is the realm of backwardness and darkness and Bangladesh much prefers the economic benefits of alignment with China and the US. India can stay in its garbage can.

when Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was killed everyone was overjoyed No, not every one, MBI, it was only those of your countrymen who were fathered by Pakistani soldiers or who joined the Pakistanis in slaughtering and raping Bengalis who were happy at the death of the Father of your nation.

India can stay in its garbage can Wrong again. India is not in any garbage can. It is men like you who are. The rag tag remnants of the Razakar ***** that your ilk represents and preaches, stays in the garbage can.

India is forging ahead despite many odds, you and the others of your breed in the meanwhile can keep mooning and sighing over the 'good old days' when Pakistani Punjabis and Pathans kicked @ss in your country. We understand your agony. But time will not stand still and India wont stand still. In the meanwhile please continue spitting at the moon.

You can choose to be a Chinese satellite nation like Pakistan or you can be a friend of India. The choice is yours. But whatever you do, do not forget the grim realities of geography. No amount of fawning over the Chinese or rattling off of psychotic nonsense about Islamic Ummah is going to help you beat geography. You have to learn to live with India, period.

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman also had a two-thirds majority and similarly chose the path of slavery to India and when he was killed everyone was overjoyed. India is the realm of backwardness and darkness and Bangladesh much prefers the economic benefits of alignment with China and the US. India can stay in its garbage can.

control you horseie over there dude. 100 years later everyones gonna forget 'bout this political parties but no ones gonna forget him. Whether you, I anyone like it or not without him we wouldn be bangladeshi right now. There were interference ofcourse but was there anyone else who could pull out a revolution?
He'll blamed for the aftermath but che guevara's also a terrorist to some americans but does any of us care?

If AL does choose he path of slavery(I'm thinking logically here)
then they'll just be thown away no questions asked. But BNP being the brother of pakistanis doesn do the common people of bangladeshis any favor. If there is an uplift in the next election I do think it'll be from the common people.
Please don't synthesize me with your BNP,AL bull crap its just my view.

Bangladeshis do not want to go the Indian way of slavery. What the AL is doing is against the national interest and there will be a reaction sooner or later.

You are totally wrong. Anti India sentiments may made you blind but this a joint cooperation between the two countries which will help both. Anything related to India and you get afraid. :rolleyes:

All my life i have read , heard believed that BD was an ally of india. Slowly i came to realise this is not the case. I saw the realtions hitting a nadir during khaleda zia`s rule.

Just 2 questions to the BD members ...

1. When did this relation go sour?? i need facts, historical data and not some smarty pants answers like "...when india decided to bully us..." and stuff..

2. Is this hatred towards india echoed my most bd members or just the vocal minority?

Please leave him alone unless I will start questioning about your Dad's role in 1971. He was a doctor that I know and should leave it to that...

Who are you to say what Bangladeshi patriotism is? Also, how does questioning Sheikh Mujeeb make you any less Bangladeshi? Isn't that what a democracy is? So he started the independence movement, fantastic. Does that mean we have to follow his ways till the end of time?

No you dont.. but disrespecting a national leader is objectionable. You can differ his ideology..

control you horseie over there dude. 100 years later everyones gonna forget 'bout this political parties but no ones gonna forget him. Whether you, I anyone like it or not without him we wouldn be bangladeshi right now. There were interference ofcourse but was there anyone else who could pull out a revolution?
He'll blamed for the aftermath but che guevara's also a terrorist to some americans but does any of us care?

If AL does choose he path of slavery(I'm thinking logically here)
then they'll just be thown away no questions asked. But BNP being the brother of pakistanis doesn do the common people of bangladeshis any favor. If there is an uplift in the next election I do think it'll be from the common people.
Please don't synthesize me with your BNP,AL bull crap its just my view.

Sheikh Mujib is not the be all and end all of Bangladesh.

It is your type of mentality that keeps us slaves. You may decide to live like a dog under the Indian foot but I choose not to. Take the example of what the brave Kashmiris are doing. They are sick of Indian rule but you choose like a typical intellectual coward to submit. Another Mir Zafar.

bangabandhu-flag.jpg

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom