What's new

India, Bangladesh agree on northeastern rail link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiliguri was Hindu majority so we got it. Its was not your generousity but greed to grab it. :omghaha::rofl:

Most of the land in erstwhile East Bengal was owned by Hindus which Bangladeshis illegally occupied using Enemy Property Act(later rechristened as Vested Property Act). So this particular guy who's running his mouth like someone took his bone today morning, probably went to abroad by the virtue of stealing his Hindu neighbors hard earned money.

Some body wake her up.she's still dreaming.bechari.
On topic-we need railway through Myanmar to Thailand to Malaysia. Why would any body in their right mind will want to give India access to their own country via our land?it does not make sense at all.its not that its land locked or anything. They do have existing railways then why ask us?

Most of the land in erstwhile East Bengal was owned by Hindus which Bangladeshis illegally occupied using Enemy Property Act(later rechristened as Vested Property Act). So this particular guy who's running his mouth like someone took his bone today morning, probably went to abroad by the virtue of stealing his Hindu neighbors hard earned money.

When ever I met a taxi walla in kolkata-the chalu story goes like this-we had so much land back home,my Thakurda was a zamindar, we were so rich......blah blah...I always used ask my father if everything belonged to Hindus then how come your family is a titled zamindar for more then a century? How come all the Hindu rich friends you had back home still rich in Kolkata?then where did these ppl come from?after30 yrs I see another one in PDF.ha ha ha ....

Strange! This report has not come out in BD media. Even Indian main media has kept a cover on this.

Some body wake her up.she's still dreaming.bechari.
On topic-we need railway through Myanmar to Thailand to Malaysia. Why would any body in their right mind will want to give India access to their own country via our land?it does not make sense at all.its not that its land locked or anything. They do have existing railways then why ask us?

Need of having railway and getting into reality are two different things.

Compare the population of Hindus in East Pakistan in 1951 and now in Bangladesh, there is a huge difference.

Then stop whining and use that siliguri corridor that Chanakyan Mouthbatton gifted you. It was suppose to be ours. Don't U lots have engineers like china to build proper roads and highways or are all your engineers educated from Indian institutions. If necessary take help from china and send your students to Chinese/American/EU unis rather than spneding money on Awami dalal fagots and destabilising the region backing terror proxies. Why irritate us every now and then?

We are not whining but you are. We have to deal with whoever is the power in BD. We have no choice but you do. If they are that stupid then why elect them in the first place.

We already have a road connecting to NE India through siliguri. Because of topography of the chicken neck we cannot move heavy equipment and goods across siliguri corridor. We are asking you for the transit because of these constraints. We are also financing the infrastructure in your country to make this happen. It will be a win win situation if u can make use of these railway lines for your own consumption.

Imagine if some other country would finance our infrastructure projects.... we would jump up and down. All I see from your side is a damper and sad faces. It is unfortunate our two nations cannot be good neighbors and cooperate to uplift our people.

When ever I met a taxi walla in kolkata-the chalu story goes like this-we had so much land back home,my Thakurda was a zamindar, we were so rich......blah blah...I always used ask my father if everything belonged to Hindus then how come your family is a titled zamindar for more then a century? How come all the Hindu rich friends you had back home still rich in Kolkata?then where did these ppl come from?after30 yrs I see another one in PDF.ha ha ha ....

I know English is not your native language but still increasing your comprehension skill would surely help in future. Seems Bangladesh follows the same tradition of not educating your kids when you have land to milk, much the same as eighteenth century.

But look at the brighter part, at least you are not related to the mythical nawabs of Dhaka like the other nincompoop knows as naved hritom is supposed to be.

Indian and BD media are mum about this strategic gain of India in exchange of nothing. However, the Americans are awake.

Khabarsouthasia.com provides information in three languages – English, Bengali and Urdu – on developments affecting the stability and security of the South Asia region. The site features news, feature articles and multimedia content from paid correspondents located across the region.

Our coverage is distinguished by an in-depth knowledge of local issues and a cross-regional perspective. It identifies trends, solutions and successes that can serve as models for progress throughout the region. It also focuses on developments that hinder both terrorist activity and support for violent extremism. The site is designed to provide an international audience with a portal to a broad range of information about the Asia-Pacific region.

Khabarsouthasia.com is sponsored by the US Pacific Command, a joint military command responsible for US operations in 36 countries.

USPACOM is committed to promoting stability, co-operation and prosperity in the region.

Good speak in Bangla, you're at least comprehensible in it.

Hopefully I don't appear kalus nightmares, since he's giving me names in you secret bangladeshi meets. :lol:

Anyway since you want logical reply which is blasphemy in BD section - Thing is jamindars were few and far in between and they had property both in East Bengal and kolkata. So it's natural that rich folks will remain rich in epar Bangla as well. It's the the educated middle class who had to suffer most.

As for the proof, just google enemy property act and you'll get lots of proof straight from the horses mouth. But you already know it all, do you not?

I am from a modest background, my parents did have some property in East Bengal but not much to speak of. Had the loudmouth idiot not insulted us by saying Bangladeshis has given us our 'vita', I'd not have raised the topic.

Anyway since you want logical reply which is blasphemy in BD section - Thing is jamindars were few and far in between and they had property both in East Bengal and kolkata. So it's natural that rich folks will remain rich in epar Bangla as well. It's the the educated middle class who had to suffer most.

As for the proof, just google enemy property act and you'll get lots of proof straight from the horses mouth. But you already know it all, do you not?

I am from a modest background, my parents did have some property in East Bengal but not much to speak of. Had the loudmouth idiot not insulted us by saying Bangladeshis has given us our 'vita', I'd not have raised the topic.

After getting majority of Bengal while West Bengal got little land, why they still complain. :cheesy:

mythical nawabs of Dhaka

After getting majority of Bengal while West Bengal got little land, why they still complain. :cheesy:

moron.jpg

It's not the land, but the people who makes difference. ;-) Just take pdf as an example.

Bengal, Bihar and Orissa, including NE was the sovereign state that the English took from us. It is natural for us to want that back.

That was the breakaway province of Mughals otherwise Bangladesh had always been ruled from Delhi or Patliputra throughout history. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom