What's new

India bags mining rights for 3 Afghan mines

Pakistan is blessed with natural resources itself, & would rather utilize them first. Pakistan already has the Gwadar port operating, & will take care of its own self.

ya ya ya blah blah blah we have 10 trillion barrels of oil, 100 bizzlion tons of coal, this and that. What has resulted from all this - nil, nothing, 0, zero. Pakistan as usual is all big talk and no results, all these claims are made to somehow show a rosy picture for Pakistan in the future but no real effort on the ground level is made to turn that into reality. I have been hearing about this oil and coal since the 90's but its absence is just easily blamed on corruption, US, India and the Zionist club, I think Pakistan just needs these excuses to blame someone for its own failures.

hey, whn USA leaves and Afghanistan comes back into Pakistan's fold, as Pakistanis claim, then this mines would come handy for the pakistanis.

I don't understand why they are against it ;)

hey, whn USA leaves and Afghanistan comes back into Pakistan's fold, as Pakistanis claim, then this mines would come handy for the pakistanis.

I don't understand why they are against it ;)

Pakistanis would be more interested in the cocaine and heroin coming from Afk than these minerals, since Pakistan neither got capacity to mine these resources nor industry or capital what would be able to absorb all the materiel than Afk. and Dude the way u are talkin it seem u think Afk is part of Pak.

India is developing Chabahar Port in Iran and also plans to built roads through AFK and Iran till Chabahar Port to fully utilize these resources.

Pakistan is blessed with natural resources itself, & would rather utilize them first. Pakistan already has the Gwadar port operating, & will take care of its own self.

Every country is blessed with natural resources but every country need huge investment to fully exploit these resources that goes in billions of dollars which Pakistan right now don't have and will never have if it they don't see some economic boom.

there is a lot of hot air when it come to tall claims about natural resources of Pakistan . if they exist why have they not been able to make a dent in your economy .
the fact is ground realities are far removed from these claims. first internal stability is required to exploit these resources. and i do not see any concrete steps taken by the GOP to resolve these issues.

as to getting mining rights in Afghanistan . its not a big deal . virtually ever month you see us buying mines almost in every corner of this world. still we are behind china which are acquiring them at a war footing .

Back
Top Bottom