What's new

India backs off major retaliation over Kashmir raid, for now

Last year 14 soldiers were killed in the North east in an ambush.It took 3 days to retaliate.And this is Pakistan we are talking about which has a professional Army.Lets wait and watch.

Source? the indian times? this is what I mean your genius in pulling shit out from your *** mate

Last edited:
Last year 14 soldiers were killed in the North east in an ambush.It took 3 days to retaliate.And this is Pakistan we are talking about which has a professional Army.Lets wait and watch.

Ok, then ask your govt and media to stop making this war mongering and wait lets say till 30th of October (2016).

If by then, nothing of sort has happened, then just stop throwing these threats around. It is becoming really boring!

Ok, then lets not make any more threads about that and talk about it on lets say 30th of October (2016).

If by then, nothing of sort has happened, then just stop throwing these threats around. It is becoming really boring!
Media is creating a hype over something which might not even happen.

I am just saying even if something has to happen it cannot so early.We are not Israel and you are not Hamas.

Media is creating a hype over something which might not even happen.

I am just saying even if something has to happen it cannot so early.We are not Israel and you are not Hamas.

Thats what we have been saying.

You are not US and we are not Iraq. Despite all the sabre rattling and chest thumping by Manohar, Devil and Modi, they know their limitations. So why throw so much hot air around in the first place?

Afterwards it make them only a subject of funny jokes!

All i can read is india backs off - :welcome:

Again and again and again - :pakistan:

May Allah spoil the plans of enemy and help our people in decoding Indian attempts and propaganda...
And why would god take sides in the affairs of mortals, isnt god supposed to be for every one?

How come the US is not able to stop thousands of Marco-traffikers crossing its borders from Mexico in both senses and then blame Pakistan for a few well organized individuals to cross to Afghanistan or India from mountainous regions or no man's lands?

Last edited:
Indian Politicians always get in a rush to attack Pakistan, but then their army reminds them what they did you us in 65 and slowly they loose hot air from all balloons
What did you do in 65 by the way,started a war to take kashmir and defended lahore to save it,if you feel defending lahore is victory,i feel sorry for you

As I said in the other thread:
As I said in another thread. A people who saw 3 million of their own starved into skeletons and then drop dead with hunger - all because Churchill felt it was more important to feed Greeks and did nothing then, did nothing after. And have not done anything since. Even raising the issue or maybe getting a few rocks and piling them together in a memorial to 3 million dead Indians were not expected to go and have nuclear war over 17 soldiers.

Link > http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

What did you do in 65 by the way,started a war to take kashmir and defended lahore to save it,if you feel defending lahore is victory,i feel sorry for you

Well according to your accounts of 1965 war, you Gnet fighter which couldnt bring down a bird shot down many F-86 sabers, so I guess you won the war. and yes Mr genius defeating an enemy who came to take your city and make him run leaving his dhoti behind is nothing less than a victory

Back
Top Bottom