What's new

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

That is exactly what India has been doing: Playing victim and at the same time actively supporting terrorism in the neighborhood for more than half a century.

Go check your facts...
Can you show us when did UN declared MUKTI BAHINI as terrorist organization ?Also please show us which UN declared Terrorist is roaming freely in India, unlike Pakistan

Can you show us when did UN declared MUKTI BAHINI as terrorist organization ?Also please show us which UN declared Terrorist is roaming freely in India, unlike Pakistan

I don't want to indulge myself in useless discussions.Will make it easier for you:

If you Indians consider Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP "Freedom Fighters" fine.

Just for the love of God stop playing the victim card and complaining when others find their own "Freedom Fighters".

No more whining from your side. Reap what you sow ....

I don't want to indulge myself in useless discussions.Will make it easier for you:

If you Indians consider Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP "Freedom Fighters" fine.

Just for the love of God stop playing the victim card and complaining when others find their own "Freedom Fighters".

No more whining from your side. Reap what you sow ....
Just a correction Mukti Bahini is considered freedom fighters not just by India but all over world. TTP is "MADE IN PAKISTAN" organisation, why blaming India for this?

Just a correction Mukti Bahini is considered freedom fighters not just by India but all over world. TTP is "MADE IN PAKISTAN" organisation, why blaming India for this?

As I said, I am not going to waste my time with you.

So keep calling Mukti Bahini, BLA, LTTE, ... freedom fighters.

You have yours and we have ours:Khalistani, Kashmiri, Maoists, Naxals, Dalits, Christians, Muslims, and roughly 20-30 more.

As I said, I am not going to waste my time with you.

So keep calling Mukti Bahini, BLA, LTTE, ... freedom fighters.

You have yours and we have ours:Khalistani, Kashmiri, Maoists, Naxals, Dalits, Christians, Muslims, and roughly 20-30 more.
Seriously?? :lol::lol: oh man the desperation level is too damn high

Go check your facts...
Enhhh?
I seriously doubt that you keep yourself abreast with current affairs.
Try this>>> Google "Pakistani" and then google "India", check what comes up. :)
It's introspection time for you guys.

Like always this discussion is going nowhere. Quote me when you have anything new to talk about.

Ciao

Enhhh?
I seriously doubt that you keep yourself abreast with current affairs.
Try this>>> Google "Pakistani" and then google "India", check what comes up. :)
It's introspection time for you guys.

Like always this discussion is going nowhere. Quote me when you have anything new to talk about.

Ciao

Seriously? Google?

Do you want me to paste what comes after "Top criminal" and "World's most stupid prime minister"

???

Bahut+acha+hai.jpg

Copy cat!
Don't steal my idea.
First do what I asked you to do.

Are Google search results reliable to be used as base of an argument?

For example for the "Worlds most stupid prime minister"?

Are Google search results reliable to be used as base of an argument?

For example for the "Worlds most stupid prime minister"?
Lol
Modi's name comes with David Cameron and Tony Abott, so I don't really mind.
Now google what I asked you to google. Will you?
Expect no more replies from me.

Lol
Modi's name comes with David Cameron and Tony Abott, so I don't really mind.
Now google what I asked you to google. Will you?
Expect no more replies from me.

I don't want to base my arguments on some ranking by Google search results, that's why even if Google considers Modi "Worls most stupid prime minister" and "Top criminal", I won't indulge myself into that debate.

Facts.... facts ...facts.

Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA ...who attack(ed) schools, hospitals, churches, mosques, funerals and killed hundreds of thousands civilians.... do you deny that you (India) financed/trained/armed them?

Lets see how serious you are to debate on this root cause of terrorism in the region.

I don't want to base my arguments on some ranking by Google search results, that's why even if Google considers Modi "Worls most stupid prime minister" and "Top criminal", I won't indulge myself into that debate.

Facts.... facts ...facts.

Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA ...who attack(ed) schools, hospitals, churches, mosques, funerals and killed hundreds of thousands civilians.... do you deny that you (India) financed/trained/armed them?

Lets see how serious you are to debate on this root cause of terrorism in the region.
I don't like posting things again and again.
If you could not understand my subtle hints then let me reiterate what I tried stating earlier- from OBL to Hafiz Saeed, who 're (and were) nothing but international terrorists, 've found shelter in Pakistan but you have the galls to tell me that India finances terrorism around the world.
Hitler killed Jews but Germany is not called a terrorist state today,
During the Cold War era, soviet espionage in America and vice Versa was not called terrorism.
Did you get the drift of it?
If not, then it's high time you did some introspection.
By pointing out to me what India might have done in the past isn't gonna help you or Pakistan's cause.
If Zarb-e-Arab is real then you have to accept that your land is being used for breeding terrorism.
When reality stares at you don't shy away from accepting the truth.
But your posts still give me a feeling that I might be banging my head against a wall.
You've been chanting the same lines since last few days. Don't troll like the grass variety trolls of PDF.
India is...what it is.
A decade back ppl were pessimistic about its progress but times have changed. Modi, believe it or not, has worked like India's lucky charm.
when ppl point out his faults to me then this is what comes to my mind>>>
Only a tree which bears fruits is pelted with stones!!!

Khuda Hafiz.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom