What's new

India . . . At a glance. . :)

Naam hi jaanleva hai. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
It was a challenge,,,1st came Jabda,,bloody it had 2 eye balls with other flesh,,,,so 1 took the Eyeball & I made histroy,,,Actually I loved it ,,Seriously I loved it,,I never expected it to be good,,

Then Came Zabaan,,,Dam,,full tongue cooked & curled in center of the plate surrounded with gravy,,,
I ate that too,,didnt njoy it,,But Challenge tha,,,

Shadab is very Famous for Mutton Biryani ,,I loved it ,,

Bhai, my friends circle was like that. . have spent time with ppl from all over india. . you know naga ppl eat pork. . lots of ppl eat snails in odisha. . . keralites eat beef. . . silkworm larvae and thai snake salad . . that thing i've tasted in a food fest in Marriott hyderabad. . .bas aise hi taste lag gaya :ashamed:

It's cool bruv. Even I have tried few things back in the days. But not to the adventurous extent of yours :p: Chicken, lamb, goat, pork, rabbit, snail, clams, crabs, lobster, prawns, fish... to say the least! :enjoy:

old_monk.jpg

It's cool bruv. Even I have tried few things back in the days. But not to the adventurous extent of yours :p: Chicken, lamb, goat, pork, rabbit, snail, clams, crabs, lobster, prawns, fish... to say the least! :enjoy:

Kabhi India aao . . to sath me bawal machate hain . . .:enjoy:

Naam hi jaanleva hai. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Kabab e bahaar ka menu bhi bada khatarnaak hai naam se :sarcastic:

Taau, itna jaldi shuru kar diye aaj ? :sarcastic:

Kabhi India aao . . to sath me bawal machate hain . . .:enjoy:

Kabab e bahaar ka menu bhi bada khatarnaak hai naam se :sarcastic:

Taau, itna jaldi shuru kar diye aaj ? :sarcastic:
Bana ..... 5 mahine ho gaye bed rest pe .... gaand pe choti plate jitne chaale pade hue .... dard ke liye peeni padta hai

Nahi sir ji, I'm a rajasthani bhaiya . . .:D

Did my graduation from hyderabad :)
Ahhhh!!! if you were here then i would have invited you for lunch or dinner.:)

Where can we get good Paya Soup in Mumbai,,
mohammad ali road, you can get great payas there early morning . best eaten with a brun pav.

Back
Top Bottom