What's new

India . . . At a glance. . :)

Can you tell me some places of getting finest paaya, sasta bhi chalega.

Old city me charminar ke pas miya bhai ki dukan puchho .. . . famous hai. . . uske pas shadab karke dukan hai. . subha subha acche paya serve karte wo log. . ya fir tolichowki me shad house bol ke achhi paya dete waha bhi. . . agar thoda sophisticated hona to new paradise mehdipatnam me hai waha . . ya fir rayalaseema ruchulu . . jubilee hills me :)

what is paya????
048fcd913670b5b0b68823fdaa1a8650.JPG

its the indian version of lamb shanks soup :smitten:

img_0836.jpg
Thanks for the recipe.

what is Poha in that other link.?

BTW dont know where to find idli stand here in Pakistan but will check something alternate.
Aloo Poha can be made with flattend rice and some simple vegies...
Requires, thick Poha, green chilies, Potato, onion, curry leaves, peanuts, coriander and lemon..
Peal Potato and chop them with thinner (about 3 mm) with length of 1 inches.... same like Onion.. Chop Chilies as you wish..
Wash Poha with small amount of water for 5-10 seconds and decant the water... If possible squeez water by pressing poha in your hand..
In a frying pan, put some oil (like you put while cooking vegie) and after getting warm enough put black mustered (a pinch) and Cumin (About teaspoon).. Allow them to crackle... Put Peanuts (about 1/4th Katori), Chopped potato, onion and Chilies in frying pan (Kadhai would be better).. after sometime put Curry-leaves in that and allow to get fried... after 5-6 min add red Chilies powder (one teaspoon) and turmedic (1/4 tea spoon) and salt to taste.. Add soaked Poha to this and mix well.. After almost 10 min of mixing, shut down gas and Poha is ready... Garnish it with Lemon, Coriander and of possible coconut saw.. You can add half teaspoon of sugar while cooking... tastes good when served hot.. Finished product looks like above image... You can also add peas while cooking...

Where can we get good Paya Soup in Mumbai,,
Cook it.. Its really nice...
Been cooking it since last 10 years...

You have tried multiple times, must be good. Even I desire to try it once, I don't know how I will react by eating Lamb's tongue. 8-)

u ok with beef ?

i'm a foodie. . . i eat almost everything. . . . have tried thai snake salad also. . . silkworm larvae . . . earthworm. . snails. . beef. . chicken. . mutton . . fish. . .everything :D

pet hai ya trash can ? :eek:

Bhai, my friends circle was like that. . have spent time with ppl from all over india. . you know naga ppl eat pork. . lots of ppl eat snails in odisha. . . keralites eat beef. . . silkworm larvae and thai snake salad . . that thing i've tasted in a food fest in Marriott hyderabad. . .bas aise hi taste lag gaya :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom