What's new

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

I can mistake for one time. Not for six consecutive months. I can ask myself why this UAV isn't moving :)

About bold part. Did it happen for six consecutive months?

It isn't moving??? You know that planets are not like stars, right? They actually sweep across the sky every night (albeit slowly). I think you need to take astronomy lessons from our jawans.

And the US incident was not part of the rebuttal, just an interesting factoid. But it doesn't matter that it did not happen for 6 months - 'cos, in one night it had the opportunity to wipe out all life from this planet. you can't say that about our soldiers.

Since you are asking point-by-point questions, I didn't see you comment on the Abottabad raid :devil:

Damn!! Guess Pakistan and Chinese soldiers are all super intelligent scientist as well. No wonder they find this "soooo very Punnny".

That's your National Bird aka Predator Drone.
:lol: What ever makes you feel happy! Doesn't change the fact that indians are darama queens. If they would have confirmed it with authorties before blaming it on china they could have saved them from this disgrace :azn:

Damn!! Guess Pakistan and Chinese soldiers are all super intelligent scientist as well. No wonder they find this "soooo very Punnny".

Its not matter of soldiers being super intelligent. Anyone could have made mistake and misjudge somthing but making statements in media and blaming it on other country without verifying the authenticity of such claims is stupidity. If india keeps cracking jokes like this no one will take india seriously.

hahahahaha.......... The funny part is THE OBJECT voilated LAC for 155 times........:haha: . Damn these jupiter and venus .

Btw in say bachna chahieye kiya pata kal ko suraj ko dekh kar kahien kay missile attack kar diya hay Pakistan or China nay....... :haha:

Not sure about the Chinese but I am sure the Pakistanis are experts at sighting Drones correctly now.

They are their national birds after all :omghaha:

Not that they can still do anything about it even after spotting it.

Its just that some guys are not very logical and intelligent. But this do not reflect the intelligence of Indian people in general. Especially the ones in the west.

UAV night landing - so decently low altitude:

uav-night-landing1.jpg

Venus and Jupiter in the night sky:

Smiley-Philippines_1124654c.jpg

What petty people we have here on PDF. Low level soldiers not fully understanding the orbit of celestial bodies and the differences incurred at altitude.

Excuse me- all PA and PLA foot soldiers are PHD holders, I forgot.

These soldiers reported what they saw, nothing else. The unit didn't start engaging the distant planets did they?

Reminds me of the Rendlesham Forest incident here in tHe UK involving US soliders who similarly reported strange UFOs and the like. Except in this case one of the soldiers was the base commander- a "full bird" Colonel.

Grow up gentlemen.
Yes, But the weird thing is that they counter it, and find there are more than 150 times "incursion", Radar can't find it, their commander seems not confirm it very well before publicing it, for them the first thing is publicing this undetermined thing and blame it on China, for election, that's the point.

It could be a simple thing, but india government and their media choose to hype it first, their ignorant "people" also follow it, and such censure is not first one that indian put on China!!

I can mistake for one time. Not for six consecutive months. I can ask myself why this UAV isn't moving :)

About bold part. Did it happen for six consecutive months?

I think It is not about mistake or identification, it is about suspicion that Indian have on China, hehe!!

But such mistake is very funny, one time can be forgave, but more than 150 times, unbelievable, only sentry, can be forgave, but included other soldiers and even their commander, unbelievable, and their "expert" spend more than 6 month, they also hype it more than 6 month, unbelivable.

It can be easily distinguish them with simple logical thinking, do need let astronomer in, I think their commander also doubt it at the end, but can't confirm!!

Its not matter of soldiers being super intelligent. Anyone could have made mistake and misjudge somthing but making statements in media and blaming it on other country without verifying the authenticity of such claims is stupidity. If india keeps cracking jokes like this no one will take india seriously.

We have not taken india seriously, especially their blame on China, In China, india is a joke, they are funny, but don't take them seriously, hehe.

China forum made a survey on this case, whether Indian need cure? hehe!

No india, less fun.

The Indian army and goverment like that Chinese spy drone stories, so they can ask more budgets next year. And blames every issues to china, Chinese did this and that... I am wondering IA may mistook again and attack china. I highly recommend that all IA soldier should take elementary school for god sake.

Six months... I can't believe they were so afraid of Jupiter and Venus for six months when even astrologers 2000 years ago could tell you which lights in the sky are planets.

Venus in particular is widely known as being the planet in our solar system with the brightest light.

Or if they never learned about planets in school, they could have just used a smartphone app like Google Sky Map. You don't need a phone signal or an internet connection to use it.

India could be the first nation on Earth to recognize China's sovereignty over Venus and Jupiter in exchange of China‘s consent to India's occupation of Zangnan(Southern Tibet)。

What petty people we have here on PDF. Low level soldiers not fully understanding the orbit of celestial bodies and the differences incurred at altitude.

Excuse me- all PA and PLA foot soldiers are PHD holders, I forgot.

These soldiers reported what they saw, nothing else. The unit didn't start engaging the distant planets did they?

Reminds me of the Rendlesham Forest incident here in tHe UK involving US soliders who similarly reported strange UFOs and the like. Except in this case one of the soldiers was the base commander- a "full bird" Colonel.

Grow up gentlemen.

The whole Indian nation spent 6 long months trying to figure out what the heck those ”objects“ are!

After tons of timber and many a reports written on the subject,we now learn that a pack of jokers(from the PM downwards)took ”border violating“ planets for UFOs first and Chinese drones later。

And the jokers had the tenacity to raise the ”intrusions“ with the PLA during flag meetings。

It is a shameless failure of your whole system,top to bottom。

It isn't moving??? You know that planets are not like stars, right? They actually sweep across the sky every night (albeit slowly). I think you need to take astronomy lessons from our jawans.

And the US incident was not part of the rebuttal, just an interesting factoid. But it doesn't matter that it did not happen for 6 months - 'cos, in one night it had the opportunity to wipe out all life from this planet. you can't say that about our soldiers.

Since you are asking point-by-point questions, I didn't see you comment on the Abottabad raid :devil:

I know they move slightly genius. But it takes them hours to swap places. For a normal person they look to remain stuck at one place. Didn't your so called extra alert jawans asked themselves a simple question that why these intruders are stuck at one place for last two hours. Your justifications are bogus buddy. Just leave it.

Nobody in this world has watched planet for six months considering them to be UAV's. :)

Back
Top Bottom