What's new

India approves acquisition of hovercraft for coastguard, army

Pretty good. Actually we have very little human losses in all accidents combined together since 2000 than our neighbors suffered in just a single incident. Chinese 361 and PNS Moawin (2005) are simple examples. In that case we are doing far better. :p:
talk about after 2010
heard betwa also fliped into ocean in an attempt to become submarine?

In that case we are doing far better. :p:
yes ofcourse 2 vessels lost and 3rd one seriously damages but yes you are doing better than martians in sinking your own ships in piece time

meanwhile in Indian navy ...... these veggie navy rats are dreaming of taking on PLAN
images

big_441348_1480942427.jpg

1.JPG

38280.jpg

Indian navy laughing stock of the seas
We atleast have a navy for mishaps to happen.

OTH, do you remember Operation Trident? We took a significant chunk of your navy...oops i meant your fishing trawlers and karachi's port with a bunch of missile boats

Yeah, good idea .. considering your navy’s in deep shyt , from wife swapping epidemic to ships getting destroyed in harbour and subs blowing up during peacetime.

P.S; Fagatron .. PLAN has more submarines than entire armada of indian navy... that’s like comparing a diformed foetus to a grown man...

Infact ironically Chinese coast guard has bigger ships than indian navy..:lol:

View attachment 479320
Lol coming from.a country where naval officers use terrorist to attack own bases. Talibani Navy..

https://tribune.com.pk/story/223818...fficials-underway-in-mehran-base-attack-case/

Lol ur establishment is selling ur entire country to the sugar daddies .First America and now china !
But we are evil backstabbers who fked America in Afghanistan?
Double games
Lmao..

As for selling country.. rich coming from a faggot who had CIA bases in his country not to long ago.

OTH, do you remember Operation Trident? We took a significant chunk of your navy...oops i meant your fishing trawlers and karachi's port with a bunch of missile boats
arent your navy jokers writing off nuclear subs they got on lease from russia and then invited the yanks to come fix the problem :lol:
Indian navy literal laughing stock of the world. jokers writing off ships and subs in the day time and raping women in the night time. :omghaha::omghaha:

arent your navy jokers writing off nuclear subs they got on lease from russia and then invited the yanks to come fix the problem :lol:
Indian navy literal laughing stock of the world. jokers writing off ships and subs in the day time and raping women in the night time. :omghaha::omghaha:
apart from your egoistic rants to vent out your frustration & butthurt with a shit ton of emojis, you don't really have an informative comeback

We should arm our coast guard with more missile boats and corvette sized ships to take on the PN as they recently signed a deal for the Type 54A. Our Navy should focus on dealing with the PLAN if a conflict arises

ICG needs more patrol boats, drones, UUVs and hovercraft which can send teams of armed security forces and board hostile vessels. Missile boats don't really make sense. It will be much cheaper to have remotely controlled unmanned gunboats.

ICG is not meant for taking down hostile warships. They are meant to apprehend infiltrators, smugglers, traffickers etc.

And where was this super duper navy when some rag tags sailed down your throat and shut down your financial capital for two days, surely they keep someone to look out when their wife swapping parties are in full swing.....and the Captain of Khukri must be turning in his errr grave knowing that he got slaughtered by what you call a fishing trawler.

I believe they are to be used for movement in the North-East,across the Brahmaputra river
That's very much the sort of region I was thinking it would be deployed in. I'm guessing Indian troop deployment times are slowest around that area so hovercrafts would be useful in cutting that time.

ICG needs more patrol boats, drones, UUVs and hovercraft which can send teams of armed security forces and board hostile vessels. Missile boats don't really make sense. It will be much cheaper to have remotely controlled unmanned gunboats.

ICG is not meant for taking down hostile warships. They are meant to apprehend infiltrators, smugglers, traffickers etc.
I was being sarcastic bro :cheers:

And where was this super duper navy when some rag tags sailed down your throat and shut down your financial capital for two days, surely they keep someone to look out when their wife swapping parties are in full swing.....and the Captain of Khukri must be turning in his errr grave knowing that he got slaughtered by what you call a fishing trawler.
The navy's job is not to monitor fishing trawlers. It is the responsibility of the CG and of course it is hard to monitor thousands of trawlers especially when y'all stole an Indian fishing boat for your attack.

Secondly, I happy that you directly or indirectly admitted that this is a terrorist attack by pakistani terror outfits (which it is and that's what the whole world know of) but you guys in general would claim it as a false flag operation by GoI so that you don't look bad.

I'm sure they would smoke PN outta their big old boats right outta your docks if a war ever breaks out

Back
Top Bottom