What's new

INDIA APPROVES $3.2 BILLION PURCHASE PLAN TO BOOST NIGHT WARFARE OF ARMED FORCES

Okey first of all clearify me few facts according to your Distrauted history books:
1) Who initiated Operation Gibralter?
2) What were its objectives?
3) How much of it Pakistan accomplished?
4) Who lost most territory?

Lets see where your intellect stands on above matter. :coffee:

About Kargil:-
1) Who sneaked in to the mountain tops?
2) Who had the advantage of heights?
3) Who disowned its own soldiers?
4) Who was exposed by its own larger than life friend?
Last but not the least, what the hack you acheived by holding onto a mountain top which is dominated by three peaks from Indian side. Answer is simple.
In Kargil we are sitting on two highest peaks and yes we went in Kargil and yes we used Jihadis to go for Kargil that is why despite being the most ill planned operation by Musharraf and 3 other Generals and despite the fact that you to get back Kargil peaks brought 40000 soldiers and Artillery and MRL and Air Force you still failed to get all the peaks back and we are sitting on two highest peaks in Kargil. Secondly you badly lost 65 from Chawinda to Dawrka tells story of your epic failure in 65.

In Kargil we are sitting on two highest peaks and yes we went in Kargil and yes we used Jihadis to go for Kargil that is why despite being the most ill planned operation by Musharraf and 3 other Generals and despite the fact that you to get back Kargil peaks brought 40000 soldiers and Artillery and MRL and Air Force you still failed to get all the peaks back and we are sitting on two highest peaks in Kargil. Secondly you badly lost 65 from Chawinda to Dawrka tells story of your epic failure in 65.

Okey about Kargil I can accept your logic.

But about 1965, you couldnt even dare to answer my straight forward question. That what happens when a country observes "Victory Day" to feed its citizens propaganda. :coffee: Enough said.

Okey about Kargil I can accept your logic.

But about 1965, you couldnt even dare to answer my straight forward question. That what happens when a country observes "Victory Day" to feed its citizens propaganda. :coffee: Enough said.
India Prime Minister accepted they lost objective by saying that.

" Indo-Pakistan war is gone against India's Interest " - Refrence: Article "India-Pakistan Truce Collapse is Foreseen" from News Paper " Palm Beach Post " sep 27,1965.

Later on Indian Prime Minister addressed to nation about war

" It is not necessary to win every war, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose too. "

What does all that mean?
and who first ran towards UN to seek cease fire?? tell me did your history teacher told you that India after winning war ran towards UN bcz they wanted to occupy pakistan ??

India Prime Minister accepted they lost objective by saying that.

" Indo-Pakistan war is gone against India's Interest " - Refrence: Article "India-Pakistan Truce Collapse is Foreseen" from News Paper " Palm Beach Post " sep 27,1965.

Later on Indian Prime Minister addressed to nation about war

" It is not necessary to win every war, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose too. "

What does all that mean?
and who first ran towards UN to seek cease fire?? tell me did your history teacher told you that India after winning war ran towards UN bcz they wanted to occupy pakistan ??

First answer the points raised by me in the previous post.

About your myth about Indian PM's address to the nation, I searched the length of the internet & guess what, I only came accross the quoted text only in Pakistani pages.

Here are some authentic assesment of the war:-
According to the Library of Congress Country Studies conducted by the Federal Research Division of the United States[24] –

The war was militarily inconclusive; each side held prisoners and some territory belonging to the other. Losses were relatively heavy—on the Pakistani side, twenty aircraft, 200 tanks, and 3,800 troops. Pakistan's army had been able to withstand Indian pressure, but a continuation of the fighting would only have led to further losses and ultimate defeat for Pakistan. Most Pakistanis, schooled in the belief of their own martial prowess, refused to accept the possibility of their country's military defeat by "Hindu India" and were, instead, quick to blame their failure to attain their military aims on what they considered to be the ineptitude of Ayub Khan and his government.

Devin T. Hagerty wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics"[117] –

The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.

In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote[8] –

India won the war. It gained 1,840 km2 (710 sq mi) of Pakistani territory: 640 km2(250 sq mi) in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 km2 (180 sq mi) of the Sailkot sector; 380 km2(150 sq mi) far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 km2 (140 sq mi) on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 km2 (210 sq mi) of Indian territory: 490 km2 (190 sq mi) in the Chhamb sector and 50 km2 (19 sq mi) around Khem Karan.

Dennis Kux's "India and the United States estranged democracies" also provides a summary of the war,[120]

Although both sides lost heavily in men and material, and neither gained a decisive military advantage, India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.

I know these will not help at all when you are been bottlefed a lie since childhoood. If you think I am making things up carefully go through the following:-

http://www.dawn.com/news/1125484

A Pakistani source, enough said.

No they are not.
All RFIs for 7.62mm Light Machine Gun (II) and (TI) which end by Feb 2017 welcome both Indian and foreign vendors.
IA already buy products from Tak technologies and BEL has sold over 10000 NVD to them.

These are just opinions.
I already showed you and can show you again some of the Gen 3 MilStd 810 complaint NVDs available in India which are being bought by different countries including the western nations you sooo want the approval of.
But I guess your refusal to accept this fact is a result of your desperate need to see us fail and severe denial which is clearly not working out for you.
Specially when people are continuously popping your bubble.
I had highlighted and pointed out to you the information, yet you deny it. Go argue with the publisher not me. If you can produce all those stuff, then WHY THE HECK IMPORT?

Fake articles are picked up by other news agencies and reprinted. Numbers don't lie. 2000 missiles for the army.

Haha. Brahmos has multiple variants, and some are not ready yet. The ones that are ready, the Russians cannot afford or have no interest in. Plus, the entire production capacity was taken over by the Indian armed force.

Heard of Barak-8?
Have you ever wondered if you are the one living in a fake dream?

At first you tell me Russia 'may' use it, now you say they cannot afford it. The point is until today there is no one using Brahmos EXCEPT INDIA, NOT EVEN THE RUSSIAN WANTS IT. You just go around
the world saying it is the best missile, this is a joke. I don't care who is producing it, we are talking about key components from seekers to motors from Russia. Your balls are clutched by Russian hands, understand?

You can induct a 1000 firecrackers, who cares? It's still MADE IN RUSSIA.

There's nothing wrong with Insas. There's a lot of vested interest in the system. All you have to see are the orders placed, that gives the best idea. News articles are all led by lobbyists.

Insas was modified and a new rifle is available called Excalibur. Limited orders will be placed because of the change in ammo.

http://www.janes.com/article/65209/ia-to-induct-excalibur-as-interim-assault-rifle
The Indian Army (IA) plans to temporarily induct locally developed Excalibur assault rifles into service until it shortlists a 7.62x51 mm rifle for import over the next few years, sources told IHS Jane's on 24 October.

In fact, IA had stipulated such stringent requirements that not even one global company could successfully fulfill all parameters. As of today, only DRDO has a rifle that could fulfill all of IA's requirements. That's the MCIWS.

But IA has made a doctrine change, so this rifle will have to be modified. And of course, it will have to compete with the best available in the world.

Same story with bulletproof vests. Not even one global company could fulfill IA's requirements.
Again, only DRDO is making a vest that fulfills all of IA's requirements for a vest.
https://indiandefencereview.wordpress.com/2016/04/02/indian-army-to-get-50000-bullet-proof-jackets/
An earlier tender for the “capital procurement” of 1.86 lakh modular jackets was scrapped in October 2015 because the samples offered by six vendors “failed” to clear field trials, as was first reported by TOI.

However, when the samples failed to meet requirements, the Army vice-chief’s existing financial powers were “relaxed as a one-time exception” to ensure the urgent purchase of 50,000 jackets based on older technical specifications. “The minister and Army vice-chief Lt-General M M S Rai pushed to expedite the entire process,” said a source.

The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has now come up with a prototype bullet-proof jacket, as per the newer technical specifications, using different “state-of-the-art ballistic materials”. This under-development prototype aims to protect against AK-47s and self-loading rifle bullets.

“The prototype has successfully undergone stage-1 and 2 trials. It will be a contender in the fresh capital procurement case being initiated again for the first lot of 1.86 lakh jackets,” said a source.

So even global powerhouses are unable to keep up with IA's requirements.

Rheinmetall Air Defence was banned for corruption in India. So Simrad's chances are possibly quite low.
You can cut and paste 100 pages long but the fact remains, this rifle sucks, it was forced on the army and now they don't even want it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-red-zones-with-aks-cites-insas-as-defective/

Such a good rifle yet they want to stop buying it and import? Explain to me the logic.Btw, they don't even want the new excalibur.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...unks-drdos-excalibur/articleshow/53028957.cms

I had highlighted and pointed out to you the information, yet you deny it. Go argue with the publisher not me. If you can produce all those stuff, then WHY THE HECK IMPORT?

Oh wow, "you highlighted", that automatically means no information on earth is valid but "your highlighting".
And if you cannot fathom common sense, and prefer opinions over facts that's your folly, I can't help you.

Again importing is a trend long since on the decline.
I already proved it to you that we make our own.
BEL does and so do Tak Tech.
AND WE ARE USING INDIAN NVDs RIGHT NOW.
So your point is moot.

But then again you are here to troll you and will stick to the only news which skews to your biased point of view.
I guess being in pdf the pakistani habit has rubbed off on you.

AGAIN, NO IMPORTING ONLY YOUR DENIAL TO SEE THE TRUTH.

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered if you are the one living in a fake dream?

At first you tell me Russia 'may' use it, now you say they cannot afford it. The point is until today there is no one using Brahmos EXCEPT INDIA, NOT EVEN THE RUSSIAN WANTS IT. You just go around
the world saying it is the best missile, this is a joke. I don't care who is producing it, we are talking about key components from seekers to motors from Russia. Your balls are clutched by Russian hands, understand?

You can induct a 1000 firecrackers, who cares? It's still MADE IN RUSSIA.

And your point is? Nothing.

The Russians provided the seeker, airframe and motors, but Indians provided the guidance. That's how JVs work.

You can cut and paste 100 pages long but the fact remains, this rifle sucks, it was forced on the army and now they don't even want it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-red-zones-with-aks-cites-insas-as-defective/

Such a good rifle yet they want to stop buying it and import? Explain to me the logic.Btw, they don't even want the new excalibur.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...unks-drdos-excalibur/articleshow/53028957.cms

The rifle wasn't forced on the army, they inducted it on their own. What plagued the rifle was poor maintenance and to a certain extent poor quality of certain batches of rifles. You keep repeating this story enough times and all the Chinese will get confused, so typical.

The army now wants 7.62x51mm as standard rifle ammo. When the army makes such a huge change, then you need to change your rifle also.

And as I pointed out, the army's requirements can be so over the top that even global producers are not able to match them. And the army's requirements for domestic equipment is even higher than that. So whatever problems Insas faced, foreign guns will face the same problems in India.

The army wants AK-47 type maintenance on advanced rifles while having 5.45x45mm type range and accuracy performance, along with all sorts of modern gizmo attachments. You tell me who the hell has that? Now new requirements are the rifle should be light weight and accuracy should be good up to 500m. All this for a 7.62x51mm.

Your 'awesome' Chinese guns won't even make it through the first round.

Even during MMRCA trials, none of the competitors could fulfill all of IAF's requirements. And we are talking about the best available jets in the world.

First answer the points raised by me in the previous post.

About your myth about Indian PM's address to the nation, I searched the length of the internet & guess what, I only came accross the quoted text only in Pakistani pages.

Here are some authentic assesment of the war:-
According to the Library of Congress Country Studies conducted by the Federal Research Division of the United States[24] –

The war was militarily inconclusive; each side held prisoners and some territory belonging to the other. Losses were relatively heavy—on the Pakistani side, twenty aircraft, 200 tanks, and 3,800 troops. Pakistan's army had been able to withstand Indian pressure, but a continuation of the fighting would only have led to further losses and ultimate defeat for Pakistan. Most Pakistanis, schooled in the belief of their own martial prowess, refused to accept the possibility of their country's military defeat by "Hindu India" and were, instead, quick to blame their failure to attain their military aims on what they considered to be the ineptitude of Ayub Khan and his government.

Devin T. Hagerty wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics"[117] –

The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.

In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote[8] –

India won the war. It gained 1,840 km2 (710 sq mi) of Pakistani territory: 640 km2(250 sq mi) in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 km2 (180 sq mi) of the Sailkot sector; 380 km2(150 sq mi) far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 km2 (140 sq mi) on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 km2 (210 sq mi) of Indian territory: 490 km2 (190 sq mi) in the Chhamb sector and 50 km2 (19 sq mi) around Khem Karan.

Dennis Kux's "India and the United States estranged democracies" also provides a summary of the war,[120]

Although both sides lost heavily in men and material, and neither gained a decisive military advantage, India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.

I know these will not help at all when you are been bottlefed a lie since childhoood. If you think I am making things up carefully go through the following:-

http://www.dawn.com/news/1125484

A Pakistani source, enough said.
again you skipped my question who first went to UN to seek cease-fire was it Pakistan?

Oh wow, "you highlighted", that automatically means no information on earth is valid but "your highlighting".
And if you cannot fathom common sense, and prefer opinions over facts that's your folly, I can't help you.

Again importing is a trend long since on the decline.
I already proved it to you that we make our own.
BEL does and so do Tak Tech.
AND WE ARE USING INDIAN NVDs RIGHT NOW.
So your point is moot.

But then again you are here to troll you and will stick to the only news which skews to your biased point of view.
I guess being in pdf the pakistani habit has rubbed off on you.

AGAIN, NO IMPORTING ONLY YOUR DENIAL TO SEE THE TRUTH.
So if you are alrady using super duper quality bestest in the world Indian NVD, wtf are you still importing? ANSWER MEEEEEEE

And your point is? Nothing.

The Russians provided the seeker, airframe and motors, but Indians provided the guidance. That's how JVs work.
The point being this product IMPORT is basically a Russian missile disguised with Indian paint to dupe the Indian public into believing it is an actual JV whereby India is contributing negligible screwdriver and sticker tech. That's the pattern you can see allover Indian weapons import, the delusion of TOT or JVs. Basically just another *** rape and then the Indians smile back at the rapist thanking them for ToT. That's what we Chinese call dmbass! And yet you guys have the audacity to shout Jai Hind over it. Pathetic.

The rifle wasn't forced on the army, they inducted it on their own. What plagued the rifle was poor maintenance and to a certain extent poor quality of certain batches of rifles. You keep repeating this story enough times and all the Chinese will get confused, so typical.

The army now wants 7.62x51mm as standard rifle ammo. When the army makes such a huge change, then you need to change your rifle also.

And as I pointed out, the army's requirements can be so over the top that even global producers are not able to match them. And the army's requirements for domestic equipment is even higher than that. So whatever problems Insas faced, foreign guns will face the same problems in India.

The army wants AK-47 type maintenance on advanced rifles while having 5.45x45mm type range and accuracy performance, along with all sorts of modern gizmo attachments. You tell me who the hell has that? Now new requirements are the rifle should be light weight and accuracy should be good up to 500m. All this for a 7.62x51mm.

Your 'awesome' Chinese guns won't even make it through the first round.

Even during MMRCA trials, none of the competitors could fulfill all of IAF's requirements. And we are talking about the best available jets in the world.
That's what all losers say, the Army was forced to accept a subpar product, they found it to be shitty and now they are importing, If they are changing the ammo, then you produce a new version of the rifle, that's why you have a product range genius.

The point being this product IMPORT is basically a Russian missile disguised with Indian paint to dupe the Indian public into believing it is an actual JV whereby India is contributing negligible screwdriver and sticker tech. That's the pattern you can see allover Indian weapons import, the delusion of TOT or JVs. Basically just another *** rape and then the Indians smile back at the rapist thanking them for ToT. That's what we Chinese call dmbass! And yet you guys have the audacity to shout Jai Hind over it. Pathetic.

Oh, really? So guidance is screw driver tech?

That's what all losers say, the Army was forced to accept a subpar product, they found it to be shitty and now they are importing, If they are changing the ammo, then you produce a new version of the rifle, that's why you have a product range genius.

New version of rifles are also coming up. A bunch of them. But DRDO will have to compete with western countries.

The Insas rifle has seen extensive battle. It is a battle tested rifle. All these articles that are critical of the rifle are making the same mistake that you made with IA and Akash. This is India, even if one finds a cure for cancer, someone else will be there to criticize it.

So if you are alrady using super duper quality bestest in the world Indian NVD, wtf are you still importing? ANSWER MEEEEEEE

Where in the article have you read that we are still importing or not using Indian NVDs?
Since your whole biased POV hinges on this non-fact do show us where you got this info from?
Since you are the one accusing the onus lies on you to PROVE IT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom