What's new

INDIA APPROVES $3.2 BILLION PURCHASE PLAN TO BOOST NIGHT WARFARE OF ARMED FORCES

yeah !
1. 1965 war was won by Pakistan
2. Till 15th Dec 1971 Pakistani army was winning the war
3. IN kargil it was not pakistani soldiers but Mujahiddins !!
carry on !
Yes we won 65 and you got beating of lifetime in 1965. Yes we lost 1971 and we haven't forgotten it and would take revenge. As for Kargil well I also used to think that India won Kargil until I came to know that Pakistan is still sitting in Kargil in fact on two highest peaks. Kargil now seem to be your biggest embarrassment. We send 500 guys most of them were Jihadis and you brought 40000 soldiers along with latest Artillery and MRLs and Fighter Jets still failed to get all the peaks back if you consider that victory !!! than I can do nothing about that. And in 2002 you lost around 2000 soldiers without even fighting any major war. So please grow up
@Path-Finder @Stealth @Khafee

Yes we won 65 and you got beating of lifetime in 1965. Yes we lost 1971 and we haven't forgotten it and would take revenge. As for Kargil well I also used to think that India won Kargil until I came to know that Pakistan is still sitting in Kargil in fact on two highest peaks. Kargil now seem to be your biggest embarrassment. We send 500 guys most of them were Jihadis and you brought 40000 soldiers along with latest Artillery and MRLs and Fighter Jets still failed to get all the peaks back if you consider that victory !!! than I can do nothing about that. And in 2002 you lost around 2000 soldiers without even fighting any major war. So please grow up
@Path-Finder @Stealth @Khafee
IN 1965 you started a war to get Kashmir, but you could not get an inch and had to defend Punjab and lost 2000km2 land there.

In Kargil we retook all the peaks but for Point 5353 70% of which is on Pakistan side of LoC, we retaliated by capturing peaks P4875 & P4251 inside Pakistan.

IN 1965 you started a war to get Kashmir, but you could not get an inch and had to defend Punjab and lost 2000km2 land there.

In Kargil we retook all the peaks but for Point 5353 70% of which is on Pakistan side of LoC, we retaliated by capturing peaks P4875 & P4251 inside Pakistan.
Yes but we are still sitting on two highest peaks in your areas Sir. Your own channels have reported it. You kept trying till 2003 ceasefire

Yes sir, but the same news channel also reported we captured two peaks on the Pakistani side in retaliation.
Well those peaks we got back after Kargil was over but you haven't gotten the peaks we are controlling back

Our several start ups are already exporting NVD to several countries including US.
Govt has to consider all options.Those are for mainly tanks..
You guys here are showing me so many pictures, as if having some sort of inferiority complex. The point is this if you guys are producing and exporting all these super duper NVDs, then WTF ARE YOU IMPORTING THEM?

You guys here are showing me so many pictures, as if having some sort of inferiority complex. The point is this if you guys are producing and exporting all these super duper NVDs, then WTF ARE YOU IMPORTING THEM?

for your brain,it is a bit complex matter..

Our Govt organizations do not produce these and though there are some inhouse product,we can lay our hand in far superior materials for around same prices.

But Indian companies do produce NVDs..But its a JV.

http://www.tataadvancedsystems.com/static.php?id=60

This order might go to several small companies consisting Indian as well as foreign.Thus the word "Importing".

for your brain,it is a bit complex matter..

Our Govt organizations do not produce these and though there are some inhouse product,we can lay our hand in far superior materials for around same prices.

But Indian companies do produce NVDs..But its a JV.

http://www.tataadvancedsystems.com/static.php?id=60

This order might go to several small companies consisting Indian as well as foreign.Thus the word "Importing".
I don't believe I see an Indian name in the tender. And I believe they will include an Indian company for local content, they will most likely do the plastic stuff and screw driver tech assembly to fulfill the local content requirement.

I don't believe I see an Indian name in the tender. And I believe they will include an Indian company for local content, they will most likely do the plastic stuff and screw driver tech assembly to fulfill the local content requirement.

Yes..Plastic stuff and Screw Driver.. :disagree:

Yea ask your retired jernail.He will spew more truth when you tie a noob around his neck. Aint this what Mushu did lol?

We ask your in service General to show the world some proof of your illogical alarms. Unless you do that, you are obvious lairs. Have a happy life with that.

It's actually the other way around. The higher echelons are happier with the result of the strikes and the effective use of the equipment. That's why they want more of it to use on both sides of the borders.

Really? You thought you should spend 3.5 Billions buying night visions because you are celebrating how happily you pulled your surgical farce off? Listen to your words in silence and feel how nonsense they are.

History is also in geography ,do read it .

For your phuss phuss strikes... not a single power in the world second your strikes especially your new abu USA and previous Abu Russia lol.... all those who knw the capability capacity of Pakistan Armed Forces in 2016s :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom