What's new

India announces $500,000 assistance to Jordan

they Identify themselves as Afhgans and also the UN also does the same..

Genius .. USSR invaded Afghanistan .. NOT Pakistan.
well UN also says jews are rightfull citizens of israel and had bought the lands they live in from arabs :coffee:

looks like you are a shy girl who hasnt gone to such partioes for too long as girls dont wear that short or skimpy "night gowns"
This what goes these days, just in case you unable to imagine how 10 party gowns can be made from one such night gown.

short party gown - Google Search

then who cares im a patni warta /rann mureed/jorru ka ghulam kinda person whose wife keeps a good eye on her slave specialli in evening/night parties :hitwall: :cray:

laut-k-buddhu-ghar.jpg

then how come those jordanian refugees who settelled in israel after state sponserred genocide by zia ul haq and king of jordan are considerred as rightfull owners of israel or so called "palestine" when even in bible or holy quran there was no nation as palestine but both mentioned israel to be jewish land :azn:

Ask any Arab member.. i dont know much about Arab affairs..:rolleyes1:

well UN also says jews are rightfull citizens of israel and had bought the lands they live in from arabs :coffee:
lets not go there Guru Ji.. . that land was "bought" through bullets and bombs.
lets stay local.
we can talk about Altaf Bhai too who likes to be called himself as Mohajir despite 68 years.

on topic, are you chilled or upset over Modi Ji's gift?

ahaa so aap kavita bhi parti hai kya aap kavita likhti bheen hain looks like you are from MP if im not wrong :D

Next aap ghar ka pata bhi puchenge...
Naughty boy .....
Old tricks :P :D

I am from India :)

lets not go there Guru Ji.. . that land was "bought" through bullets and bombs.
lets stay local.
we can talk about Altaf Bhai too who likes to be called himself as Mohajir despite 68 years.

on topic, are you chilled or upset over Modi Ji's gift?
it doesnt matters 500 thousand $$s is a very insignificant ammount even b grade hollywood movie starts have donated more than that :coffee:

Next aap ghar ka pata bhi puchenge...
Naughty boy .....
Old tricks :P :D

I am from India :)
as they say when a man crosses 40 he becomes more naughty :D and im sure your not a "young girl" too kyon haina :azn:

Back
Top Bottom