What's new

India and the Jewish people

:lol: if simply it applies to only language then why some Indians are hell bent upon Aryan-Dravidian divide.

anyway back to the language and Gense discussion

1. Balochs are NOT Dravidians. Brahui language does not make Balochs as dravidians unlike many dravidians in India.

2. Even as a language Brahui here only contains about 15% of dravidian the reset is perso-arabic.

You are confusing with Language speaking groups with race.

It has to do with the attitudes you people have and radicalism in your society, no need to doubt India's capability here. We don't want to take that fire inside our house and burn ours.

we have nothing,
all we have is the will something that india is void of.
we are at war with terrorism and foreign agencies supplying these terrorist we are doing pretty good for the situation we are in, india wouldn't last a year in these circumstances.
d

You are confusing with Language speaking groups with race.

No i am pointing out that language does not make a race. it was the Indian member/s who were confusing the two.

my first post about Dravidian link was more pointing towards, most of the population in current day and even before 47

even the pashtuns are dravidians.

:lol: achaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dint know we are taway

:lol: if simply it applies to only language then why some Indians are hell bent upon Aryan-Dravidian divide.

anyway back to the language and Gense discussion

1. Balochs are NOT Dravidians. Brahui language does not make Balochs as dravidians unlike many dravidians in India.

2. Even as a language Brahui here only contains about 15% of dravidian the reset is perso-arabic.

There is no Aryan-Dravidian ethnic divide, that theory has long ceased to have any takers. What makes the Brhui different from other Dravidian speakers (other than the obvious linguistic connections to the surrounding languages)according to you, is not very clear.

The word Dravidian is now used purely in relation to a language family (even if political parties in TN use it in an older context) and by that definition, there is no way for the Brahui to be called any differently.

You sounds like Gen. Niazi. :lol:

lol keep laughing
open yours how long are you going to fool your self? one pakistan caused you soo much trouble imagine if there were seven (meaning same as your size) then where will guys run to? lol.

at this point we cant win a war against you guys because we will run out of bullets but you guys will not run out of people.

Don't run away, do a sane argument :cheers:

you speak non sense i dont want to hurt my fingers by replying to your stupidity.

No i am pointing out that language does not make a race. it was the Indian member/s who were confusing the two.

my first post about Dravidian link was more pointing towards, most of the population in current day and even before 47

I'm sorry but the confusion is all yours. Dravidians(whether called that or generally as South Indians) are not ethnically distinct from North Indians, that theory has long been discarded. There is then no logic to assume that the Brahui don't look "Dravidian".

What he did with the real indians- you should praise his bad luck that he went there instead of coming to real india- :omghaha:-

No luck Vasco da Gama discovered India six years after Columbus.

Dravidian is a language group.

Pashto is not a dravidian language. it's indo-aryan.

Dravid languages are mainly found in south india

dravidians are a people to my knowledge.. the pashto language has similar words to dravidian languages. this proves that the pashtuns and dravidians were one. at some point long back.

:lol: achaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dint know we are taway
tawa paratha.

I'm sorry but the confusion is all yours. Dravidians(whether called that or generally as South Indians) are not ethnically distinct from North Indians, that theory has long been discarded. There is then no logic to assume that the Brahui don't look "Dravidian".

:)))) ask your own people first to agree with you that is not the case.

but i am talking about races in Pakistan here indeed is difference between Aryans and Dravidian origion Pakistanis genetically.

simple as that

dravidians are a people to my knowledge.. the pashto language has similar words to dravidian languages. this proves that the pashtuns and dravidians were one. at some point long back.

tawa paratha.

:omghaha: ohhh nooooooo we are also kalay susay damn damn :P

I would like to know why the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are so up in arms about this? India and Israel are Allies and Friends and there is no doubting that. Not many ambassadors from other nations are invited into the inner sanctum in Israel and especially to a 2 hour discussion. It's funny how a lot of people don't have any idea how deep the relationship s between Israel and India, farming, health, water and education to name a few.

And why do the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis continue to deny the fact that they are all Indian? You can't disagree with genetics and history and science in this matter.

Almost as logical as to ask you to get the Pakistani Taliban's okay for your interpretation on any matter.

I'm not here to take an poll on what people believe. This is the scientific conclusion proven by genetics.

but i am talking about races in Pakistan here indeed is difference between Aryans and Dravidian origion Pakistanis genetically.

simple as that

dum aloo pukht... yummy

simple as that

Instead of your fake claims, please explain why Brahui speak a Dravidian language different from all Baloch tribes.

Back
Top Bottom