What's new

India and the Jewish people

And irony of fate is that west bengalis now looked down upon East Bengalis. when East Bengalis wear their own unique identity.
These Indians dont even hestitate to claim they are Mughals when it comes to getting some credit :laugh:

Nobody looks down upon Bangladeshis, it's just that being Arab is not very fashionable in my part of world. So you'd be ridiculed if claim your imaginary foreign origin.

As far as getting credit is concerned, none can beat you pushtuns, heck you guys even adopted the last name of your invaders en masse.

A very good lecture held in Israels Knesset Sub-Committee show how deep the friendship between Israel and India truly is. As far as I know the Knesset is a very high committee for the Jews? Not too sure maybe someone can correct me.

@Shatterpoint; may I make a small correction? The Knesset is the Israeli Parliament, hence it is the legislative body for the people of the State of Israel; not just of the Jews. It is equivalent to the Parliament in India, France or any other country. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nationalism came only in 19th century. Religion is one aspect of the culture. Dravidian and Indo-Aryans are not races but language families now. Infact Northern Han and Southern Han are two different races speaking a different Han dialect. Chinese cultural identity is based on colonizing a new land and that become the part of Chinese civilization, that's why CCP government brings fake Maps for territorial claims.

Both Dravidian and Indo Aryans are more than just languages, the are also people and in many cases, castes. So India is a land made up of people from different region, and each region have various castes and sub-castes. Each sub-caste do not marry outside of the sub-caste. This is the foundation of Bharati through out ages and its not going to disappear even if you snap your fingers until the skins are gone.

Blame Columbus.

Both American Indians and Asian Indians are names given by Europeans. So American Indians are as much Indians as Asian Indians.

From where we are at, we distinguish by "dots" or "feathers"

well I always new the above guy is a closet racist, he just acts harmless because that's what their kind of people are trained to do in front of others.

wait am I being a racist now! :-D

didnt know we had jews in the north east too. looks like they are going back to their holy land

Dont get me wrong brothers. I love our jewish micro community. Nahoum in Kolkata and its pattices! yum. But I somehow as an Indian feel bad and a little betrayed that they have almost gone from our land to Israel. After all they have been with us long enough to consider this their home. So why leave en masse to Israel. Were we only a refuge for over a thousand years?

Both Dravidian and Indo Aryans are more than just languages, the are also people and in many cases, castes. So India is a land made up of people from different region, and each region have various castes and sub-castes. Each sub-caste do not marry outside of the sub-caste. This is the foundation of Bharati through out ages and its not going to disappear even if you snap your fingers until the skins are gone.

We Indians don't belong to one race. Even the Han people are divided into numerous groups while non-Han have nothing to do with Chinese civilization.

Both American Indians and Asian Indians are names given by Europeans. So American Indians are as much Indians as Asian Indians.

From where we are at, we distinguish by "dots" or "feathers"

But the difference is Native Americans got the name Indians out of confusion when Columbus thought he reached India after centuries when Greeks named us as Indians. Meanwhile even China is an European name

We Indians don't belong to one race. Even the Han people are divided into numerous groups while non-Han have nothing to do with Chinese civilization.

But the difference is Native Americans got the name Indian out of confusion when Columbus thought he reached India 2000 years later when Greeks named us as Indians. Meanwhile even China is an European name

This thread is about Indians and Jewish people. Its not about Chinese. If you want to talk about Chinese, open up another thread to satisfy your obsession. Are you a journalist in India?

As for the term Indians, it means American Indians in many parts of America. If you read up on Mormon text, it will show their connection to the Jewish people. According to Mormons, American Indians are descendents of Ancient Jews.

It's surprising considering the amount of love Indians have for Hitler, and the amount of shops in India that are named after Hitler.

Well, we even gave refuse to some wretched Shia Muslim refugees from Yemen. Just push your memory a bit more.

Not the next time though. You blew it. ;)

BTW, you Arabs were waiting with Nazi flags to welcome them. You need to read up better.

This thread is about Indians and Jewish people. Its not about Chinese. If you want to talk about Chinese, open up another thread to satisfy your obsession. Are you a journalist in India?

Don't be so funny, we all know what's in your mind. :lol:

china actually has sanskrit origin and India persian origin. both corrupted in European tongue.

Well, we even gave refuse to some wretched Shia Muslim refugees from Yemen. Just push your memory a bit more.

Not the next time though. You blew it. ;)

BTW, you Arabs were waiting with Nazi flags to welcome them. You need to read up better.

Hitler would be proud of the caste system in India as it place lighter skin Indo Aryan as the higher caste and darker skin people in the lower caste bucket.

Back
Top Bottom