What's new

India and the Jewish people

You mean the answer is INDIAN DOOGHLAPUN......

Munh pay RAAM RAAM aur Bughal mey Churee.:D

Exactly...It is same way how Pakistan get aid and assictance from the West but they treat West as the biggest enemy for Pakistan after India...Is it not surprising?...But again...This is how the world moves in...It is not hypocritical...that the Muslim world and in particular your favorite Gulf world goes along with the same West and Israel to eliminate Iran when it was expected opposite out of them....I donot blame them not do i blame to me too...It is a matter of who is smart enough to bring and be friendly with all people together..

I believe there is a Jewish community in Kerela called Cochin Jews.

Cochin Jews

Cochin Jews, also called Malabar Jews (Malabar Yehudan) and Yuda Mappila, are the oldest group of Jews in India, with roots claimed to date to the time of King Solomon (circa 950 BCE), though historically attested migration dates from the fall of Jerusalem in 70 CE. Historically, they lived in the Kingdom of Cochin in South India,now part of the state of Kerala. Several rounds of immigration of the Jewish diaspora into Kerala led to an ethnic, but not a linguistic, diversity, the community was divided into White Jews (Paradesi Jews) and Black Jews (Malabari), both of which spoke Judeo-Malayalam, a dialect of Malayalam.

Cochin Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl:
Hindus are/were not/NEVER in a position to say which religions are allowed and which are not.

The Islamic and the Christian ruler decided.
Not Hindus.

Now all you can really do is suck up the sight of a Abrahamic religion in India.

you are a very cute troll.

Indian_Jews_communities_map.png

In India Hitler is synonym of strict person. So when I say "My dad is Hitler, he won't let me out" means My dad is very strict and he won't let me out for fun.
The Nationalist attribute if Hitler is praise in India, We Indian (Those who believe in our roots) hate bad qualities of a person, not person. When lord Rama killed Ravana, he asked his brother Lakshman to show some respect for Ravana.

The person who abdicated his roots and accepted some foreign religion/sect may not understand it. Even the person who don't know Indianism can not understand it.. Our philosophy is based on love and peace, from Rama to Budhha, from Budhha to Gandhi we all practised peace. Our religion don't teach us hatered so we Indians are peaceful in nature.

. And yes Jews and Persians are integaral part of India, they are not threat to India, India is like there home, they can come anytime. These two culture was never threat to Indianism. while other Invasive religions are not welcome, as they are threat to natural ecology...

It look like Indian culture is trivialize holocaust and you don't feel any shame by explain it away.

Jewish immigration to India dates as far back to 2 BC. That's 52-55 years before the first Christians arrived on Indian shores (allegedly).

India was divided into many small kingdoms at that time as it was through out its history. So be more specific when you use the term India as the kingdom of India never existed.

It look like Indian culture is trivialize holocaust and you don't feel any shame by explain it away.
India was divided into many small kingdoms at that time as it was through out its history. So be more specific when you use the term India as the kingdom of India never existed.

Why are you burning your as$ here with illogical posts :lol:

India existed as a country long before long before China is united and become a country Mauryan dynasty from 322 to 185 BCE.

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is stupidity and utter nonsense to talk about India as a group of kingdoms, Britishers used this term but the fact is historically India was under a central authoritative kingdom , when the central power weakened foreign invasions came.

India existed as a country long before long before China is united and become a country Mauryan dynasty from 322 to 185 BCE.

It is stupidity and utter nonsense to talk about India as a group of kingdoms, Britishers used this term but the fact is historically India was under a central authoritative kingdom , when the central power weakened foreign invasions came.]

So bro am I indian ? :undecided: :omghaha: (no offense just curious :P)

It is stupidity and utter nonsense to talk about India as a group of kingdoms, Britishers used this term but the fact is historically India was under a central authoritative kingdom , when the central power weakened foreign invasions came.

India a foreign name.
Hind is foreign.
Hindustan is foreign.

Your real name is Bharat Rajya.

Even your religions name is foreign.

Is there any native culture left in India?

The fact is that Indians, Pakistan's and Bangladeshis are the same people no matter how hard the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis try and get away from that, genetics's and history will tell you that.

Genetics will tell you that Indians are completely different gene than Pakistanis.

Indian have Australio-Dravidian blood in them

The fact is that Indians, Pakistan's and Bangladeshis are the same people no matter how hard the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis try and get away from that, genetics's and history will tell you that.

when we are trying to say against it. Same thing happened to europe (same race) , Korea etc.

So bro am I indian ? :undecided: :omghaha: (no offense just curious :P)

You do know that the concept of nation - state is a new one? That practically all countries in the world are NEW in the sense that they were ruled by different kings before that?

Why does this basic fact misrepresented by so many? I don't say my ancestors were from the Maratha empire and then the british empire and now I'm indian. The rest of the world looked at us as Indians (or hindis or yindoos etc etc).

Hey I believe your grandparents migrated to Pakistan from Gujarat. :woot:

He thinks (sic) lobotomy changes genes.

well bro in ancient time india was not a country as a whole, its many parts ruled by many rulers.
:cheers:

India still have 1/3 of Bengali people who speak the Indo-Aryan language.

Back
Top Bottom