What's new

India and Russia: A Course Correction

Further India has always paid for Russian hardware in cash and diplomatic support in kind.

@GURU DUTT @Joe Shearer your views?

Your claim that India paid Russia in cash is only partially true as India paid in Rupees.

upload_2015-11-21_8-48-47.png

upload_2015-11-21_8-49-34.png

upload_2015-11-21_8-51-43.png

upload_2015-11-21_8-57-37.png

upload_2015-11-21_8-58-33.png

upload_2015-11-21_8-59-17.png

upload_2015-11-21_8-59-56.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-21_9-1-24.png
    upload_2015-11-21_9-1-24.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
upload_2015-11-21_9-11-43.png

upload_2015-11-21_9-12-27.png

upload_2015-11-21_9-13-33.png

The above excerpts and Credits go to

Indo-Soviet Trade Relations
By Hanumanthu Lajipathi Rai

View attachment 273739
View attachment 273740
View attachment 273742

The above excerpts and Credits go to

Indo-Soviet Trade Relations
By Hanumanthu Lajipathi Rai

Oh yes, infamous rubles for rupee or barter mechanisms. Are you familiar with the intricacies of what actually happened? Not the line sprouted in text books - the role of congress and KGB? In-fact there in lies the genesis of political and bureaucratic corruption in India and utter desolation of Indian Marquee exports based manufacturing from which we are yet to recover. Just research the fate of thriving Mica Exports after this bilateral payment mechanism.

I would once again solicit @Joe Shearer's comments on this matter though lately he seems to hoarding his knowledge like a miserly dragon. My perspective on this payment mechanism is colored by personal biases hence it would be better for him to give a balanced picture before I share my analysis.

I congratulate you for pointing out this detail but trust me Russian's had there own agenda which even then was vehemently opposed by all industrialists on the grounds that this mechanism and the subsequent obligations and back-lash would be against Indian interests both in long term and short term basis.

they're less than 150 million, we are on our way to 1.5 billion

India is a poor shithole compared to Russia in every aspect imaginable, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we ?

Maybe you live in a shit-hole and imagine that the rest of India is like that.

Thankfully I have better parents than you, live in a much better neighbourhood than you and Do not suffer from an inferiority complex like you.

I am ahead of you and will always remain ahead, you are destined to remain in the shit-hole you call home.

Oh yes, infamous rubles for rupee or barter mechanisms. Are you familiar with the intricacies of what actually happened? Not the line sprouted in text books - the role of congress and KGB? In-fact there in lies the genesis of political and bureaucratic corruption in India and utter desolation of Indian Marquee exports based manufacturing from which we are yet to recover. Just research the fate of thriving Mica Exports after this bilateral payment mechanism.

I would once again solicit @Joe Shearer's comments on this matter though lately he seems to hoarding his knowledge like a miserly dragon. My perspective on this payment mechanism is colored by personal biases hence it would be better for him to give a balanced picture before I share my analysis.

I congratulate you for pointing out this detail but trust me Russian's had there own agenda which even then was vehemently opposed by all industrialists on the grounds that this mechanism and the subsequent obligations and back-lash would be against Indian interests both in long term and short term basis.

Of course Russians had their agenda but same is the case with their opponents.

No doubt Industrialists would have been unhappy as there is no money to be made by them in an economy that was made of public enterprises.

People claiming KGB's role in propping up Congress should also dispassionately look at the British's role in propping up Hindu Mahasabha/RSS/Jan Sangh/BJP.

Politics is a dirty game and there are no saints here. What matters at the end of the day is if the policies of these external forces positively impacts India or not.

Maybe you live in a shit-hole and imagine that the rest of India is like that.

Thankfully I have better parents than you, live in a much better neighbourhood than you and Do not suffer from an inferiority complex like you.

I am ahead of you and will always remain ahead, you are destined to remain in the shit-hole you call home.
lol, sorry but India is a shit hole compared to Russia, we lag far behind in everything.

your original post about Russia having to accept the new reality of a richer more powerful than them India is nonsense.

I hope the people at the top are not arrogant like you, because that's a sure fire way to ensure pak fa becomes pakistan fa.

and how many parallel accounts are you running currently, mamsalphala, vayuputhra, makramarma, and 2 or three others you've been using simultaneously lately.. the **** is wrong with you, go get your head examined. :lol:

lol, sorry but India is a shit hole compared to Russia, we lag far behind in everything.

your original post about Russia having to accept the new reality of a richer more powerful than them India is nonsense.

I hope the people at the top are not arrogant like you, because that's a sure fire way to ensure pak fa becomes pakistan fa.

and how many parallel accounts are you running currently, mamsalphala, vayuputhra, makramarma, and 2 or three others you've been using simultaneously lately.. the **** is wrong with you, go get your head examined. :lol:

Like I said, blame your mother for giving birth to you in a Shit-hole. Maybe she thought you were a piece of $hit too. After having heard you, I am not surprised.

GDP of both Nations is provided and if you had the ability to putt your head out of that Shit-hole you could have READ and understood what you were Reading. But smelling all that $hit has scrambled your brain.

Now craw back into that Shit-hole you call home. I will help you by Flushing you out.

Like I said, blame your mother for giving birth to you in a Shit-hole. Maybe she thought you were a piece of $hit too. After having heard you, I am not surprised.

GDP of both Nations is provided and if you had the ability to putt your head out of that Shit-hole you could have READ and understood what you were Reading. But smelling all that $hit has scrambled your brain.

Now craw back into that Shit-hole you call home. I will help you by Flushing you out.
lol, chutia

Is that what you call your parents ? the one who dropped you into the Shit-hole ?
lol this brings back memories, I've heard this "your parents" bs from you earlier too. :partay:

soo, but why are you using 5 simultaneous ids on this forum ? :lol:

and lastly, I love this place but sorry, most of India is a dump, that's just a fact.. maybe you should go traveling so you can see for yourself but you've probably never been out of tamil nadu or wherever.

and to think we've somehow surpassed the Russians with per capita GDP of 1500 $ compared with their 15,000 $ is just nuts, we are zero in space and defence compared to them.

lol this brings back memories, I've heard this "your parents" bs from you earlier too. :partay:

soo, but why are you using 5 simultaneous ids on this forum ? :lol:

and lastly, I love this place but sorry, most of India is a dump, that's just a fact.. maybe you should go traveling so you can see for yourself but you've probably never been out of tamil nadu or wherever.

and to think we've somehow surpassed the Russians with per capita GDP of 1500 $ compared with their 15,000 $ is just nuts, we are zero in space and defence compared to them.

Flush ........................Flush............... now go back to your $hit hole stinking turd.

Looks like the Retard (ReTurd) do not even know the difference between GDP and GDP per Capita :lol:

Flush ........................Flush............... now go back to your $hit hole stinking turd.

Looks like the Retard (ReTurd) do not even know the difference between GDP and GDP per Capita :lol:
gdp ppp is obviously what I meant :rolleyes:

why the 5 simultaneous ids though ? you keep avoiding it, uparyupari, makramarma, vayuputhra, mamsalphala

hey asshole, look again, my post did say per capita gdp to begin with, you didn't read it proper. :P

The day India abandons russia , I am sure India will be swimming in shit, many don't understand that European NATO allies want Russia and India to break ties, and Russia should loose money, India should loose its military power, and Russia is a permanent member of UNSC, India is not, our military is not half powefull as Russia's, and the oil prices are temperory creation by america and allies to weaken Russia, it will not be the same for ever trust will not be created by buying a plane or two it takes generations, even with somuch of dirty water flowing between america and Pakistan amircans want Pakistan for their games, I can bet that Americans will not give you what Russians have given to you even if you will pay in $$, Americans give you weapons always with a rider and condition that we should not attack its interests, and once Taliban was their interest. Russians are not like that, in future if India wants oil and gas India cannot place its hands on any CIS countries or Russia which is filled with petroleum wealth minerals. India has to maintain a fine balance and never giveup a trusted friend.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom