What's new

India and Pakistan will destroy their own people if they use nuclear bombs and missiles

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I see many rather childish discussions going on about some kind of horrible futuristic fight between India and Pakistan involving nuclear bombs and missiles. It is important to note that any big bombs or missiles used by one will hurt its own people.

I tell that to my fellow Pakistanis

Any nuclear war between India and Pakistan will utterly destroy the fertile planes of Punjab (Indian and Pakistani) and then Sindh. Why because this is where Pakistan's economic and strength lies. And Pakistanis in turn probably could only use short range missiles that won't go beyond the provinces bordering Pakistan.

This in turn will render the bread basket of both INdian and Pakistan, useless for Oh perhaps 2 thousand 5 hundred Years.

Resulting famine, and long term death and destruction in the two countries will be so massive, that the whole region will become begging bowl carrier.

Who knows may be the survivors will immigrate to Bangladesh and Burma and to Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Now how many of you think that type of immigration will be an upgrade to our current lifestyle.

Just think for a moment before starting childish discussions on nuke wars between India and Pakistan.

Hope you all get the point.

Last edited:
I think more than any nuclear catastrophe, weaponizing natural attributes, particularly the meteorological ones, can result in maximum damages and permanently change the ecology and landscape of the region. For example, if one can kill the Monsoon which is a very delicate system and therefore easy to be destabilized, one can change the whole story of this region. Forget humans, even grasses will stop growing.

India should do us real Muslims Afghans a favour and destroy these Punjabi Terrorists once and for all.

Real Muslims?

hahahaha

hahahahaah

hahahahahh

Munday baazi

Chor bazari

Afghanistanis jirga baazi

Yeah.

real Muslims

Arabs and Persians are just fake.

Only Afghanistani poster here is teh REAL MUSLOIM

He got a certificate from heaven.

Delivered by an angel into his hindquarters.

hahahahahaha

Whoever wants to conquer South Asia and wipe off all the natural habitat (flora and fauna) without firing a bullet, must immediately concentrate on how to kill the Monsoon with the use of HAARP like ultimate weapon system.

Who can fight if such clouds (image of Lucknow, UP) start acid rains, or radio active rains, or with high precipitation or no rain at all.

800px-Monsoon_clouds_Lucknow.JPG

Even God himself cannot save South Asia once Monsoon is screwed. South Asia is the gift of Monsoon and Monsoon alone determines what exists in South Asia.

It's not going to happen, this wet dream is reserved for the minds of the foolish and somewhat insane here at PDF.

Thanks. Hope so.

This is just my humble effort to point out the childish discussions on PDF that tend to ignore the consequences and needlessly glorify nukes and missiles.

peace

Silly pakistani dawoos, still trying to associate yourself with Arabs and Persians. :rofl: Just remember who brought Islam to your people when you where still worshipping idols(no offence to Indian friends).

Now now, my little pal, why is it that all of Afghans that show up here are just as namak haraam as the last?

I know you're not all like this.

Consider this a warning lad, I'm watching you, if you pull that little stunt you did back there again, you will be gone.

I think more than any nuclear catastrophe, weaponizing natural attributes, particularly the meteorological ones, can result in maximum damages and permanently change the ecology and landscape of the region. For example, if one can kill the Monsoon which is a very delicate system and therefore easy to be destabilized, one can change the whole story of this region. Forget humans, even grasses will stop growing.

Also depending on when the war happens,

the radioactive dust will be carried towards Himalayan range, thus making the ice on glaciers and resulting water flow to be radioactive for 2500 years.

Precisely the reason why a nuclear Indo/Pak war will never happen.

You may wish that these weapons never existed. But the bitter truth is that they do, and scenarios need to be discussed every now and then. Warmongering is for the kids, one should discuss on how to avoid it, and thats possible only if both sides can assure unimaginable, mutually assured destruction.

Silly pakistani dawoos, still trying to associate yourself with Arabs and Persians. :rofl: Just remember who brought Islam to your people when you where still worshipping idols(no offence to Indian friends).

And what were arabs before Islam?? :hitwall: That's an endless gutter game which you are trying to play here...

1st of all islam is not your dads personal property islam entered in afghinstan and in Pakistan at almost exact same time in the start of the 7 century max difference will be almost 5 or 7 years
Cz umayah defected The last king of iran in the start of the 7th century and then entered into AFG and it was almost the same time Muhammad bin qasim entered into sindh and Since, Dont forget islam came from Arab Not from and these so called idol worshipers used 2 rule u after Alexander

Last edited:
1st of all islam is not your dads personal property islam entered in afghinstan and in Pakistan at almost exact same time in the start of the 7 century max difference will be almost 5 or 7 years
Cz umayah defected The last king of iran in the start of the 7th century and then entered into AFG and it was almost the same time Muhammad bin qasim entered into sindh and Since, Dont forget islam came from Arab Not from and these so called idol worshipers used 2 rule u after Alexander
I am not insulting Idol Worshippers, I simply stated that that's what you where until the abdalis and Durranis came.

I am not insulting Idol Worshippers, I simply stated that that's what you where until the abdalis and Durranis came.

You have anything to contribute to the Original post,

or

you are hell bent on the nuttiness and getting a warning from the mod?

From the small number of posts, you probably are used to sucking up to idol worshippers and spreading filth for the rest.

then getting banned.

Please get your head straightened and start contributing to the thread.

Thank you

ll be a shame to see the glorious fertile land of punjab burnt to ashes.

perhaps the world truly becomes less worthwhile to exist then.

But the decibels of human conversation will go down too :D

Back
Top Bottom