What's new

India and Pakistan out of the T20 tournament

This one is for ZAKI

Jeetega bhai Jeetega........ Bolo naa

Jeetega bhai Jeetega......................

Har gaya na...

Har ek thrread mein celebrate kar rahein they....what happened now....chup kyu hooo

Agar nahi pada tha to 2 din pehle kya hua tha?? :)
2 din phele mein pakistan ki kushi the but ab bhi itnna gehra dukh naee itna ...but tum log to hahahaha
wese tum logon ne bhi to india and pakistan par comment mare the ...us par mere comments pare ?......we were normal .......:D

mujhe craze he match ka but aik dam se aik chez decide ho jaty he to thek ho jata he sub kuch.....

and we want srilanka or westindians to win this match.......:coffee:

In the end both India and Pakistan are happy because they both didn't make it.

do din pahale ki tumhari taan keechega uska matlab ke do din baad tum kisis teesre ki taang kheechoge?

mujhe larkon ki tarahan match pasand he bohat but jab aik chez decide ho jaty he har ya jeet sub normal ho jata he .........

Dude Pakistan lost two world cups in one week...

First they lost to their arch rival India in super 8 which is nothing less then loosing the final of T20 world cup....

And then they Failed to qualify for Final....

Chalo aaj raat ek Jaam tum Chalkao ek main Chalkata hun.

Imran bhai kahan hain...Pine ka majaa unke saath hi hai.

Congratulations to Sri Lanka for an excellent match yesterday. Job well done!

Hopefully they will win the WC too.

India and Pakistan have got what they deserved.

2zguusx.jpg

True for both countries.

This is a sport -- Both of these countries and their fans dont deserve to play/enjoy cricket --- the main aim is sportsmanship , of bringing countries together -- however fans of both countries have none of these values --- I said this some days back to pak members when india lost & I say it again today when pak has lost --- some members today have gone even further downhill by posting the sorrowful pics of drone victims .. i mean seriously? you guys dont even deserve to represent your respective countries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom