What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

China said no, that's all that matters. You can have a thousand countries supporting you but the only thing that matters is China's opinion. Basically, RIP to india's nsg bid.

India will become nsg member sooner or later, that's inevitable, besides I still think we still have a chance in Dec 2016, and for my pak friends, u should look at ur case too atleast india has support of 42 countries, even those opposing India's case wanted to discuss india's case, so basically it leaves china, but pakistan's case wasn't even discussed, considering Mr sartaj ajij saying that pak credentials are stronger than India.

I understand your perception..At the end of the day NK and Pakistan are your best friends....

Russia too......My indian friends deliberately don't mention Russia when it comes to mentioning China allies as doing so, will burst their propaganda against China as Russia is close to China and also close to India....:lol:

Good move by india must suspend Paris climate agreement and modi must start trade barriers on Chinese made product. India should open diplomatic relations with Taiwan . Start free Baluchistan campaign. Sell missile to Vietnam and other southeast Asian countries

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @ranjeet

@GURU DUTT @HariPrasad
@SrNair

Ye saiyed bhai main jo kahena chahata tha aap ne kahe diya.

Yes, we do not have to loose anything if NSG membership is denied. We have to loose a little but not being a member gives us a lots of Flexibility to pursue our other goals more aggressively.

Russia too......My indian friends deliberately don't mention Russia when it comes to mentioning China allies as doing so, will burst their propaganda against China as Russia is close to China and also close to India....:lol:
Russia kicking the arshe of India, lol I thought Indian said Russia their friend. Lol, the supa dupa powa India.

It's part of your problem now, they are not in, you are not in.They have a track record no worse than yours.

Your track record? One on our west and another one on your north. Just tell me about our track record, will you?

You mean apart from hosting our largest separatist group in 1959 and then starting a war with us in 1962 while we were in the middle of our worst ever famine?

China and Pakistan only became close a long time after that.
How many times have these seperatist attacked inside china and killed chinese,i stating to doubt your reasoning comparing non-voilence with voilence,bro we are talking about NW.do you know what they are.

Relax. There is always a plan B. China doesn't seem to understand it now. But maybe in the future when ties are better in terms of confidence, then it could be possible.

There is always a way out of troubles.

Let's see what's the plan B.

Russia kicking the arshe of India, lol I thought Indian said Russia their friend. Lol, the supa dupa powa India.

Yes....:lol:.....According to most credible Pakistani media outlet (Dawn) Russia also opposed the India's entry...... .........Indians definitely have gone mad on this. This move of Russia came as a very surprising one.

I m sick of these indians since this NSG saga.....They are literally badmouthing China for days. Idiots are not seeing or whether don't want to see that 7-10 countries also opposed their bid but they are deliberately singling out China.....:hitwall::angry:

With less than a week left in the NSG meet at Seoul,which will decide whether or not India will be allowed entry into the privliged group,China and Turkey have showed no actual signs to support India's bid despite the US and UK pushing all the members to bat for India.

One wonders,what might be the motive of these two countries to block India ? ( I'm so innocent :D )

What are the chances of the two relaxing their positions in favor of India now ?

Opinions.

Because they are backing you. Simple.

Turkey isn't politically hostile to us but is committed to an alliance with you.

China needs to keep us distracted strategically so it supports you.

Once you are over that, you will see why other countries have backed us (an overwhelming majority i.e. more than two-thirds).

As usual, in almost every scenario, China always emerge victorious while india is the loser. :lol:
No, its just arrogance. Remember India helped China get permanent seat in UNSC. China just misusing their power. But as we say every dog will have its day and the everything in this Universe revolves.

But aren't we punishing obama adminitraion for this ?

We should be punishing china directly.
We are merely protecting our interests.

Why would we forego existing sources / methods of energy if other sources are not assured ?

Back
Top Bottom