What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

Excellent. :enjoy:

Now take your smartphone, open up the back, and see where the components came from (you should see the "Made in..." sticker right there).

Next, take your tablet, your laptop, your PC, open up the case and check where all the components came from.

Good luck. :azn:

My note5 is made in India .. I forgot to say.. :cheers::cheers:

Sir G, If I am not wrong it happened in 1962 ... OMG the reply was so horrible :woot: ... that a generation did not dare to pass the info on to next generation. :D

In 1962 china was more powerful, India was weak and India did take a licking. This history and no one is running away from it.

China didn't do squat in 1971. At least US sent it's naval fleet.

A very stupid argument. Your military/civil leaders proselytized this theory among many to rationalize the outcome.

You know which country has the longest border with France ? Please guess...

It's Brazil. FACT. Go figure.

@Vauban Did you know that ? :D
Yes, US sent the navel fleet, but it went opposite direction...not toward Indian ocean.

It is very difficult to practically boycott chinese products,for instance India does not have any semiconductor fabrication facilities,so all semiconductors and intricate electronics are imported from China and Taiwan.

The big reason for India's NSG bid failure is their bad performance regarding safeguard and security of their national necluar arsenal.

Merit is important especially when we are talking about an institute made to curb Indian nuclear proliferation specifically...Also China plans to export many reactors in the Future and US-India nexus could hurt potential Chinese exports by lowering their price..

All I know is Pakistan should stick to China, no matter what. If US-India nexus will play, Pak-China nexus will be always there to counter it.

The Dragon has certainly Roared. Helping North Korea is not going to be perceived well.
That would mean :butcher: for both Pakistan and China.

Considering Pakistan has admitted to providing nukes to North Korea.
And Chinese accused of providing missile technology, hence their MCTR membership application being rejected.

:lol:

It has neither made progress towards CTBT nor has separated its civilian and military nuclear reactors.

India has completely segregated its Civilian and Military reactors and put the former under IAEA safeguards. Have you even read the basics of the Indo-US deal and NSG waiver? Sheesh!

As for the CTBT, why would we join that when two of the original members refuse to ratify it still?

We have a 200kt thermo bomb to test when the time is right...hence NSG waiver is completely fine for us now....something Pakistan will NEVER get in the current generation and who knows how many subsequent ones.

How about no one wanted to discuss Pakistan at all?
Where does it says Russia opposed Indias entry?Even Turkey made a smart move..... Noone is bad mouthing China, atleast not Indians but some armchair generals like u are going hyper about it..
Andbetween name those 7-10 countries which opposed Indian bid, I am just curious.

RUSSIA......SWITZERLAND......TURKEY......AUSTRIA.....BRAZIL......IRELAND......CHINA......AND OTHERS TOO.......A QUARTER OF 48 MEMBERS OPPOSED INDIA'S BID.........here is your source too.....

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...one-country-china-others-said-no-too-2874377/

Pakistani source
http://www.dawn.com/news/1266838

U guys are showing your hostile attitude towards China since this NSG saga.........I thought u only hated Pakistanis to the core....Never knew up till now that you got such hostile mindset against China....

U just panicked and exposed yourselves....

I must commend China and Turkey and Russia and Brazil and Ireland and Switzerland for showing such determination.......Everyone should.....World is getting Bi polar, friends. We r so lucky that we r seeing with our very own eyes.

Thank you all countries who opposed India's bid on merit...
where did you get that Russia was against India's NSG bid ?I never found such info except in your dawn or it is just for self convincing?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom