What's new

India and Commonwealth Games.. will india show its power??

Do you think common wealthgames would make image of India as an upcomming power?

• Yes

Votes: 83 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 53 22.2%
  • Can't say

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • India already have an image of upcoming power

Votes: 86 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India is trying to ape China. However the Commonwealth games are regional games like Jeux de La Francophonie which includes only French speaking countries. Commonwealth games are not equivalent to neither the Olympics nor the World Soccer organized by South Africa. According to Sepp Blatteer India could not even organized a regional football competition like the under 20 football tournament. India is 20 years behind China in infrastructure and industrial capacity. India is a dream country living under the mirage of Bollywood films. Even the 2012 London Olympics would not match the Beijing Olympic games. All stadiums that India is building for the Commonwealth, China is building them freely or at concessional rates in Africa. All stadiums built in the last African nation football tournament had been built by China.
Could India counstruct the state of the Art Olympic Swimming Pool like the Beijing Swimming Cube or the Bird nest Olympic stadium? Could India top the medal table just like China did in the Olympic games? Could India have a open and closing ceremony like the Beiging games? The only strong nation present in Commonwealth games is Australia the others are puppet nations like England, Wales etc. The US, Germany, China, Russia and France that is the top sports nations are not even present. India could not make it in the top three Asian nations in the last Asian Games. India would not be able to organize neither the Olympic nor the World Expo in the coming 50 years even with the assistance of the US and the Sionists. (India wants to mull China in every thing but it cannot do it alone and just have to ask assistanc from its new ally the US) Stop dreaming and orgainize an Olympic games in a Bollywood film where every thing is fake. The Hotel accommodation Pictures posted here are taken from foreign 5 star hotel and not the real Commonwealth accommodation. Does the author of this thread had participated in the Beijing Olympic Games? According to all international athletes theBeiging games had been the best organized just like the World Shanghai Expo! Stop dreaming India could not be a superpower unless it stop buying Arms of Mass Destruction from the Sionist and invest in infrastructure and industry and only if if the Slumdogs start to work harder!:chinapakistan:

:rofl::rofl:

why are u feeling hot coals and having inferiority complex???

1. What copy even before china hosted a single respectable sports event.

India hosted the first First Asian Games in 1951 at New Delhi, India. so if you are saying of copy its china who have coped India.

2. The photos of sports village accommodation are 100% real not of any 5 star hotel. You can search the internet (if you don't have cpc censorship) OR visit India to see them from your eyes.

Also as you, yourself says that they seems like some pics from a 5 star hotel it is a complement of our quality and shows how good we are at it.

3. Leave aside Bird nest stadium becuse its not fair to compare apples with oranges. As we are currently hosting commonwealth games not Olympic.

Then, there are many stadiums like Thyagraj Stadium just google it you will ashamed to call ur stadium a stadium after that.

4. And rest is your 50 cent rant. How many millions chinese cpc have killed in china in great giant leap forward, cultural revolution, Tibetans, Uighur Muslims etc. etc. are world known. :bunny:

India is trying to ape China. However the Commonwealth games are regional games like Jeux de La Francophonie which includes only French speaking countries. Commonwealth games are not equivalent to neither the Olympics nor the World Soccer organized by South Africa. According to Sepp Blatteer India could not even organized a regional football competition like the under 20 football tournament. India is 20 years behind China in infrastructure and industrial capacity. India is a dream country living under the mirage of Bollywood films. Even the 2012 London Olympics would not match the Beijing Olympic games. All stadiums that India is building for the Commonwealth, China is building them freely or at concessional rates in Africa. All stadiums built in the last African nation football tournament had been built by China.
Could India counstruct the state of the Art Olympic Swimming Pool like the Beijing Swimming Cube or the Bird nest Olympic stadium? Could India top the medal table just like China did in the Olympic games? Could India have a open and closing ceremony like the Beiging games? The only strong nation present in Commonwealth games is Australia the others are puppet nations like England, Wales etc. The US, Germany, China, Russia and France that is the top sports nations are not even present. India could not make it in the top three Asian nations in the last Asian Games. India would not be able to organize neither the Olympic nor the World Expo in the coming 50 years even with the assistance of the US and the Sionists. (India wants to mull China in every thing but it cannot do it alone and just have to ask assistanc from its new ally the US) Stop dreaming and orgainize an Olympic games in a Bollywood film where every thing is fake. The Hotel accommodation Pictures posted here are taken from foreign 5 star hotel and not the real Commonwealth accommodation. Does the author of this thread had participated in the Beijing Olympic Games? According to all international athletes theBeiging games had been the best organized just like the World Shanghai Expo! Stop dreaming India could not be a superpower unless it stop buying Arms of Mass Destruction from the Sionist and invest in infrastructure and industry and only if if the Slumdogs start to work harder!:china::pakistan:

I have got to admire the Chinese people. They are some of the most hard working people I have ever seen.

I mean, I don't think any Indian or Pakistani would have written such a long rant for just 10 cents!!

Here's hoping India pulls this event off.
What I am afraid of is whether the manners of the locals will be a problem or not. (People from the sub-continent, Pakistan included) have terrible manners and almost no courtesy. We spit, talk loudly, fight and stuff.
You guys think there will be any problems like that?

What I am afraid of is whether the manners of the locals will be a problem or not. (People from the sub-continent, Pakistan included) have terrible manners and almost no courtesy. We spit, talk loudly, fight and stuff.

No, All the Auto drivers in Delhi have become tourist friendly, Thousands of volunteers across delhi who come out to the streets and help the tourists... No pissing, no spitting, it has become a rule in delhi I guess, Many public toilets have been built.... We are ready to host it..... Hope to see the best ever sports Event...

Yes , you are right , there sure will be problems. But , it can't be helped can it? I mean , you can surely train taxi drivers , bus trivers , metro station officials to be friendly to foreigners , but nothing can be done about the local population. Maybe the government will advertise, requesting all of us to be polite to foreigners :cheesy:

100% true buddy.. I see this will be a big problem. I am recently shifted to Delhi after 5 yrs staying in Mumbai and I see there are hell lots of problems. Amazing driving, No traffic sense, Non working meters for Auto Rickshaw, looting of foreigners etc are few of many problems I foresee for CWG. One can develop buildings, gardens, roads but can't develop people's attitude.

100% true buddy.. I see this will be a big problem. I am recently shifted to Delhi after 5 yrs staying in Mumbai and I see there are hell lots of problems. Amazing driving, No traffic sense, Non working meters for Auto Rickshaw, looting of foreigners etc are few of many problems I foresee for CWG. One can develop buildings, gardens, roads but can't develop people's attitude.

dudeee... if you think you have got a 'culture shock ' to share with the folks here . plz come up with a better example.. delhi in no way is worse off than mumbai .. In mumbai taxi drivers and even mercedes drivers have no civil sense.. they drive and bump without even caring for the damage bill.. if you dont agree with their pont of view.. they start with "maila" etc etc .. wt attitude are you takin about????... roads are not even wide enough and it becomes a nightmare if a car breaks down in the middle of the road....people aren't helpful as they dont have time for you.. i thought yu would find it better as most do when they come to delhi. yes there are issues in delhi which have been corrected to much extent but if you think mumbai is like newyork or LA and everything is systematic there .. TAKE A HIKE BRO... i have stayed in mumbai for two years and i ws at peddar .. i hope you know where that is

dudeee... if you think you have got a 'culture shock ' to share with the folks here . plz come up with a better example.. delhi in no way is worse off than mumbai .. In mumbai taxi drivers and even mercedes drivers have no civil sense.. they drive and bump without even caring for the damage bill.. if you dont agree with their pont of view.. they start with "maila" etc etc .. wt attitude are you takin about????... roads are not even wide enough and it becomes a nightmare if a car breaks down in the middle of the road....people aren't helpful as they dont have time for you.. i thought yu would find it better as most do when they come to delhi. yes there are issues in delhi which have been corrected to much extent but if you think mumbai is like newyork or LA and everything is systematic there .. TAKE A HIKE BRO... i have stayed in mumbai for two years and i ws at peddar .. i hope you know where that is

Arre yaar, this is not a Dilli vs Mumbai thing. I am an out and out delhiite so I will defend our way of life to the fullest. No one would understand the pleasure I get when I hear a blue-line bus conductor abuse someone with the choicest of haryanavi slangs :smitten:.

However, I don't think that foreigners quite comprehend our joy is such little things. They just want their 'Thank You', 'Goodbye' and 'Come again'. Will they get that in saddi dilli? Naaaahhhh :cheers:

Could India counstruct the state of the Art Olympic Swimming Pool like the Beijing Swimming Cube or the Bird nest Olympic stadium? Could India top the medal table just like China did in the Olympic games? Could India have a open and closing ceremony like the Beiging games? The only strong nation present in Commonwealth games is Australia the others are puppet nations like England, Wales etc. The US, Germany, China, Russia and France that is the top sports nations are not even present. India could not make it in the top three Asian nations in the last Asian Games. India would not be able to organize neither the Olympic nor the World Expo in the coming 50 years even with the assistance of the US and the Sionists. (India wants to mull China in every thing but it cannot do it alone and just have to ask assistanc from its new ally the US) Stop dreaming and orgainize an Olympic games in a Bollywood film where every thing is fake. The Hotel accommodation Pictures posted here are taken from foreign 5 star hotel and not the real Commonwealth accommodation. Does the author of this thread had participated in the Beijing Olympic Games? According to all international athletes theBeiging games had been the best organized just like the World Shanghai Expo! Stop dreaming India could not be a superpower unless it stop buying Arms of Mass Destruction from the Sionist and invest in infrastructure and industry and only if if the Slumdogs start to work harder!:china::pakistan:

Your melamine contaminated brain making you burn in your ***. When we will host the olympics in 2020, Beijing olympic would be made to look like as if it happened in stone age. You just watch the CWG in Oct this year. You will get a fair idea how far we have gone. Why do you keep mentioning bollywood for everything. The success of bollywood world over is making you burn even more. Our actors and actresses make it to the cover of Time and Newsweek. They walk the red carper in Cannes. Actors like shahrukh khan and amithabh bhachan are known all over the world. Any body knows name of one chinese actor? Now stop burning from behind. :rofl::rofl:

Your melamine contaminated brain making you burn in your ***. When we will host the olympics in 2020, Beijing olympic would be made to look like as if it happened in stone age. You just watch the CWG in Oct this year. You will get a fair idea how far we have gone. Why do you keep mentioning bollywood for everything. The success of bollywood world over is making you burn even more. Our actors and actresses make it to the cover of Time and Newsweek. They walk the red carper in Cannes. Actors like shahrukh khan and amithabh bhachan are known all over the world. Any body knows name of one chinese actor? Now stop burning from behind. :rofl::rofl:

aisa mat bol yaar.. i m a big jackie chan fan... and jackie chan love india like i love china..... if this china doesnt play games of dominance with us, we ought to make the best allies in the world.

REASON :- india and china share similar psychologies. both are cultural centric.

we both respected each other and learnt from each other rite since past 2000 yrs and more. chinese traveller huan sang was very impressed with indian culture. we gave buddhism to chinese and these buddhist chinese gave kung fu to the world.

before 1962 india and chinese were very close that phrase, 'HINDI CHINI BHAI BHAI' was on every indian's tounge.

chinese are very much anti islamic(this mite sound troll for pakistanis) but thats in their history. pakistan as an ally is just an opportunistic attempt to gain control of the region. pakistan is the door to mideast for china. they are exploiting this since decades and now even pakistan is in favour of thier intent after banished by USA.
but again that not the point to discuss and mite be taken off topic.

the point is india and china has soo soo much in common as compared to differences.

ok bro, as u took it personally let me clarify neither I am from Mumbai or Delhi so I am not having anyone as favorite. I know Mumai is bad from infrastructure point of view and you might find "aila/mail" sound as well but just think rationally how many dents or scratches you have seen on the cars of Mumbai and just compare with Delhi or how much you hear horn in Mumbai (even staying in Peddar road) and compare same with in Delhi (compare with South Ex main road). Remember Delhi is holding CWG not Mumbai which we are discussing.

And yes I have been to LA/New York and I am not stupid to compare any Indian city with them (while even they have flaws).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom