What's new

India and Commonwealth Games.. will india show its power??

Do you think common wealthgames would make image of India as an upcomming power?

• Yes

Votes: 83 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 53 22.2%
  • Can't say

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • India already have an image of upcoming power

Votes: 86 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and what nations are really there in common wealth, only loads of african countries, only the important ones are australia, canada and britain itself, USA is there, NO, arabs are there big NO, egypt is there, NO, no body really cares about common wealth, we should leave common wealth, its like a stain.

No arabs and no pakistan. That means its useless. The other 73 countries have no credibility.

GREAT LOGIC.

You should have the next Nobel Prize

What a complete moron you are, you seem to have a baised opinion instilled in your mind and after voting yes, I wish I could go back and change it to no.

call me what ever

but like i said ,
i can guess but it does not mean i have to right now do i.
Neither did i give any details about what the demographics were , or what it was they were casting for. I may have implied , yes . But i didn't say it for a reason.

stadium.jpg

P.S - its an old picture..the stadium is almost complete.

Aray yeh bus kahan le karr ja rha hai tau... I really wish people in Delhi learn to drive in lane and don't sit on the horn all the time. It has been such a pain driving in Delhi lately...

@Topic India has already projected itself as an upcoming power and a successful Commonwealth Games will be Sonay pe Suhaga...

Aray yeh bus kahan le karr ja rha hai tau... I really wish people in Delhi learn to drive in lane and don't sit on the horn all the time. It has been such a pain driving in Delhi lately...

@Topic India has already projected itself as an upcoming power and a successful Commonwealth Games will be Sonay pe Suhaga...

:lol: oh no my friend....this is a seperate lane created only for buses..so that the players can be easily and swiftly transferred between the games village and the stadium...see this...

3.jpeg

:lol: oh no my friend....this is a seperate lane created only for buses..so that the players can be easily and swiftly transferred between the games village and the stadium...see this...

3.jpeg

Isn't it BRT mate? I know about it but just look at the vehicles in the side lanes. Doesn't look like they will reach their home ever

Last edited:
Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium

What the hell wrong with them? :angry: These idiots are so shameless that naming everything after Indira and Rajiv..... everything. From Airports to bridges, from IIM to research centers, from govt projects to foreign aid. When Sonia dies, I think they will name everything after her!! Why they simply doesn't name India as Gandhistan? :sick:

I don't know how they will manage to prepare the stadium before they game begins!!!

Isn't it BRT, mate? I know about it but just look in the vehicles at the side lanes. Doesn't look like they will reach their home ever

ha ha thats true....but dont worry this is just for now...the delhi traffic team has been trained for the traffic control during games...the normal traffic wont flow through the same lanes whil the players are passing...Now this is a little worrying cause it requires a very sharp time management.:undecided:

Can they match up with Chinese Olympics

Firts of all its wrong to compare the main olympics with the commonwealth games..there is a huge difference.
still if you compar it since both are a major international events..I would say..No..the infrastructure in Beijing were already beter ..and in Delhi it has been improved specifically for this event.

Back
Top Bottom