What's new

India - An ‘artificial state’

There is no cure for "self-denial" - at least not yet.

India is a Hindu fanatic state.

Pakistan is NOT an Islamic State. It's not governed by Shari'ah but western colonial laws.

Israel is not Jewish state. It's a Zionist fascist entity.

No religion is more based on racism than Hinduism and Judaism.

And the OSCAR for best story goes to: ...........

rehmat i din get wat u wanna say...wat u wanna express exactly....well once u said that in india hindus suppressing muslims ..but it is irony that we hav 2 mulim president mr abdul kalam and mr zakir hussain...hey d u hav any hindu president.....if u don hav then why u don hav....because u cutted all hindus...so plzz first look in yr history and don be biased kk........i told u both were killed hindu and muslims both k...but india is not like pakistan who declared himself muslim country ..and threw all hindus out from pakistan ...in india that was happened only in punjab ..jz because of yr action against hindu ...no muslim frm utter pradesh and south india and other part of india suffered any big threat ok..........and everybody know wat u did in bangladesh ......so pls atleast think first where u r ..and pls stop this now....and live and let people live,....we wanna peace .....

U have omitted the third Muslim President of India:
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed. 24 August 1974 to 11 February 1977

India is not only an artificial state, rather an illegitimate mini empire, where the Negroid, Austric and Mongoloid people (who are considered low caste shudras and sometimes even untouchables) are subjugated and enslaved by the hindu self-proclaimed upper castes, and particularly Brahmins till now. Muslims are hijacked by the bigger number of hindus as they always live with fear and the feeling of insecurity. Those hindus who do not accept it, are either brainwashed or Kautilyas (dirty diplomatic people). Now this is the fact so far as the ground realities are concerned.

All topics are inseparably related to one another. It is called relevancy. Therefore one topic may appear relevant while discussing another topic. Unfortunately some people are so prejudiced that they deliberately do not want understand this matter. They may have some vested interests. You can find such specimens right below.
V V V V

U r one funny guy man :rofl:

Looks like u've doing some depth research to come out with such stuff!! :coffee:

Keep posting. We all need the belly laughs from time to time. :blah:

Shiv Sena, RSS, and VHP the majority Hindu organizations think differently they consider India for only Hindus.

Your textbooks are carrying far more hate against Muslims.

You will need some time and unbiase mind to check out shcoolbooks taught at Hindu schools run by RSS and Bajrang dal.

Forget about RSS, Shivsena & VHP, We'll deal with the fanatics. But first YOU have to clear your mind that quote "India for only Hindus" Unquote. May be that is the resultant of your anguish that even after creation of Pakistan as a Muslim country it is yet to learn how to prosper peacefully. Hence you also want to label India being biased towards hindus and thus fail.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH IS OUTSIDERS' PROPAGANDA, WE WILL REMAIN UNITED AND PROSPER. You get that in your mind. Certain itches on my body does not indicate that I have skin cancer. We'll use oinments.

Forget about RSS, Shivsena & VHP, We'll deal with the fanatics. But first YOU have to clear your mind that quote "India for only Hindus" Unquote. May be that is the resultant of your anguish that even after creation of Pakistan as a Muslim country it is yet to learn how to prosper peacefully. Hence you also want to label India being biased towards hindus and thus fail.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH IS OUTSIDERS' PROPAGANDA, WE WILL REMAIN UNITED AND PROSPER. You get that in your mind. Certain itches on my body does not indicate that I have skin cancer. We'll use oinments.

Perhaps you have been diagnosed wrong. You have brain tumor.:lol:

There is no cure for "self-denial" - at least not yet.

India is a Hindu fanatic state.

Pakistan is NOT an Islamic State. It's not governed by Shari'ah but western colonial laws.

Israel is not Jewish state. It's a Zionist fascist entity.

No religion is more based on racism than Hinduism and Judaism.

And now we all know why Rehmat is not pre-judiced, who does not believe in, what was that, SELF-DENIAL!!!

Perhaps you have been diagnosed wrong. You have brain tumor.:lol:

That was quite intelectual reply. Why am I not amazed for such reaction to my optimism?

Last edited:
Man made can be called artifitial. In that way we are, and so are all nations.

It doesn't matter now if it is artificial or not.

The fact of the matter is that India exists.

Live in the present and we will see who will outlast whom.

And now we all know why Rehmat is not pre-judiced, who does not believe in, what was that, SELF-DENIAL!!!
I am a believer that truth always hurt - especially to the professional propagandist liars.

I don't know what is worth the trouble in the article.

"Not having common king 200 years ago" does not make India "artificial".

The greatest example of "Artificial State" is USA. The biggest melting pot. And which are the "Natural States" doing better then it?

Verity is India's strength rather than weakness.

I don't know what is worth the trouble in the article....
I never pretended to be a Junior School teacher - but have you ever heard of: A land without people (palestine), for the people without land(Jews). The moral is that those Zionist idiots did not want to accept the fact that the "land without people" had 700,000 citizens in 1914.

I never pretended to be a Junior School teacher - but have you ever heard of: A land without people (palestine), for the people without land(Jews). The moral is that those Zionist idiots did not want to accept the fact that the "land without people" had 700,000 citizens in 1914.

Sorry dude, unable to get the point.

Call me dumb if you want.

Back
Top Bottom