What's new

India - An ‘artificial state’

And interestingly the artificial state (I call it illegitimate mini empire) is working behind the failure of the natural state. And it is the conspiracy of the artificial state to claim the natural state a 'failed state'.

There is nothing called artificial state.
But Pakistan figures in top 10 failed states.
There is no conspiracy from India.
Evey thing is done with your hands itself.
who created Taliban in afghan who are center for Pak to become failed state?

I am seriously interested from where this article found hehe...

By 3000 BC Indus civilization started.

By 600 BC India had kingdoms of Magadha, Kosala, Kuru, and Gandhara which includes Pakistan and Afganistan.

By 300 BC Alexander conquered part of Northwest India after suffering great loss(Such a great king had to show himself to the soldiers that he was alive!)

After Alexander invasion Maurya Empire which defeated Greeks,Had brought most of the India under one rule which gave great kings of Chandra Gupta,Samudragupta, Ashoka.Which formed a professional military and a great Civilization.

Even to give a short history about India you need pages...

But from Greeks to Afghans,Though they invaded the country they became part of our civilization.

:)

India is the most natural state, as there is no artificial ideology behind it. india is for indians, simple :) they may be of whatever faith, color, creed, race etc etc, but they have all proven time and time again that india belongs to all of them and they have all moulded this place :)

the artificial states have already got split, fought civil wars, hanged their leaders and are are still struggling to find their identity even after screaming from every rooftop and schoolbooks their ideology :)

He is talking about current India not 600 BC India.

It is also a fact that never had been an organized country rather an entity with independent states.

It is also a fact that current day India was much developed by outsiders who ruled the area.

India is the most natural state, as there is no artificial ideology behind it. india is for indians, simple :) they may be of whatever faith, color, creed, race etc etc, but they have all proven time and time again that india belongs to all of them and they have all moulded this place :)

the artificial states have already got split, fought civil wars, hanged their leaders and are are still struggling to find their identity even after screaming from every rooftop and schoolbooks their ideology :)

Shiv Sena, RSS, and VHP the majority Hindu organizations think differently they consider India for only Hindus.

Your textbooks are carrying far more hate against Muslims.

You will need some time and unbiase mind to check out shcoolbooks taught at Hindu schools run by RSS and Bajrang dal.

the artificial states have already got split, fought civil wars, hanged their leaders and are are still struggling to find their identity even after screaming from every rooftop and schoolbooks their ideology

If we count days since the decolonization of indian subcontinent, it is only 60 years old as according to the false claim of the jingoist indian hindus that india as an independent nation state. Let us see whether it remains so for the next 60 years or gets liberated ending up as small natural free nations. But the present context, not the Ashuka or Chandrugupti times, points to the second speculation though it is very sad for the jingoists.
:flame:

Thruth is out, i am really an artificial Indian!!!:eek:

Thruth is out, i am really an artificial Indian!!!:eek:

A citizen of an artificial (nation) state may be called an artificial citizen. :agree: In such a case, my advice, one must try to become a genuine citizen of a genuine nation state. :smokin:

A citizen of an artificial (nation) state may be called an artificial citizen. :agree: In such a case, my advice, one must try to become a genuine citizen of a genuine nation state. :smokin:

you are right, now I really don't know what to call myself. I guess i will just call myself quasi-indian american. :agree:

I am seriously interested from where this article found hehe...
When the first Muslim commander, Muhammad Bin Qassem 17, attacked Debal (present day Karachi) in 712 CE - there was no country called "Hindustan". It was a vast chunk of land with over 5,000 princely state - some as small as a "city state" hehe....

History of Indian sub-Continent is witness that Hidus have never a unified country unless ruled by foreigners. The subcontinent had some 5,000 large and tiny States, ruled by Hindu Rajas, who kept fighting with each other. Islam came to the subcontinent through Muslim traders visiting Malabar and other western coastal areas during the 7th century. Malabar became the first state which produced local converts, who were persecuted by the local Hindu rulers and prevented them from performing Hajj :disagree::disagree:which prompted Syrian governor to send his 19-year-old son-in-law, Muhammad Bin Qassam to teach a lesson to Raja Dahir. Muhammad Bin Qassam defeated Raja Dahir in 711 and brough areas upto Multan (Pakistan) under Muslim rule. However, the Muslim invaders who made subcontinent their permanent home - came from North, through Khyber Pass from Afghanistan. In the eleventh century Mahmood Ghaznavi invaded northern part of subcontinent for 17 times - but never established a permanent occupation. It was during the middle period of Mughal Empire (1526-1857 CE) that almost entire Indian subcontinent including Afghanistan became one country ruled from Delhi. It was this country, less Afghanistan, which British occupied after the failure of 1857 Hindu-Muslim resistance, also known as first ‘Battle of Independence’.
SOURCE

Cheraman Juma Masjid Kodungallur, Thrissur district, Kerala. Believed to be the first mosque in India, is situated in Methala Village of Kodungalloor taluk in the state of Kerala. Built around 629 AD, the mosque is unique in its appearance as it is based on a mixture of Arab and traditional Kerala art and architecture.

The Oral tradition is that the Arab world had trade contacts with Kerala coast from very early times. Interaction with the Arabs brought Cheraman Perumal(the last Chera king to rule Cheranad (ancient Kerala)) closer to Islam. Later the king partitioned his kingdom among several chieftains for smooth governance, went to Mecca and converted to Islam and accepted the name Thajuddin. He married the sister of King of Jeddah and settled down there. As the tradition goes, Cheramanperumal, when he was convinced of his imminent death, wrote letters to his relatives in Kerala seeking their help to propagate the tenets of Islam in Kerala. After his death, when Malik Bin Dinar (a disciple of Prophet Mohammed and a contemporary of Cheraman Perumal) came to Kerala, he brought the letters written by Perumal. The rulers of Kerala honoured the letter and permitted Malik Bin Dinar and his fellow Arab Muslim traders to establish mosques at different places in Kerala. This mosque at Kodungallur was the first to be established in India and Malik Bin Dinar himself became the first Ghazi of the mosque. Later Malik Bin Dinar appointed his son Habib Bin Malik as the next Ghazi, travelled all around Kerala establishing mosques in different parts of the state.

Built in the Indo-Arab style of architecture, the Cheraman mosque has finely crafted woodwork especially in the pulpit, and uses a traditional Kerala brass oil lamp, mostly found in Hindu temples. There is an ancient ceremonial pond near the mosque which is still intact. Devotees in large numbers visit the mosque especially during Ramzan, and they include pilgrims from different communities. Perhaps this is the only mosque where 'Vidyarambham' (a Hindu tradition where kids between two and three years old are formally initiated into the letters of the alphabet.) is performed on the Vijaya Dasami day and many non- Muslim devotees initiate their children into the world of literacy at the mosque.

showing influences of traditional Hindu architecture on the mosque.
An old picture.
c580eee9978d70cf16f8404c30c55197.gif

View attachment 40adc2b235a9c8926328f1d69911eeec.jpg
f529b405ed2cd9a42250f5bd0cdb011f.jpg

3deee4256ff885cf491e1888b5e862c6.jpg

There was no such thing as India before the British invaded South Asia.

The British saw the Indus River flowing through Punjab and Sindh and came up with the word "British India" for their empire, they even came up with the word for the religion that most of you Indians folow...Hinduism.

When will ever stop living in the past ?

We have such pressing situations to handle in the present.. why waste time in what happened in the past.

We need to learn & remember relevant lessons from the past & move on, not re live the past.

UOTE=Omar1984;307856]
The British saw the Indus River flowing through Punjab and Sindh and came up with the word "British India" for their empire, they even came up with the word for the religion that most of you Indians folow...Hinduism.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you have to thank the Greeks and Persians for that.

The country "Bharatavarsha" which the outsiders called India, was among the most ancient in the world. It is mentioned in some of the most ancient scriptures that the world knows of.

The concept of nation-state is a new concept. There was no nation-state till a few centuries back.

Really strange (and actually intriguing) to see the Pakistani approach to the ancient history of this land. The dichotomy is so obvious!

Back
Top Bottom