What's new

India among most dangerous places in the world

Earlier I used to hear about a lot of explosions taking place in Srinagar but even those news have dies away now except for few isolated incidents of gunfire by a lone gunman on an unsuspecting Army convoy maybe once in a blue moon. I really dont think even the Macho*ists are capable executing 212 blasts.I guess these surveyors have also counted in the LPG cylinder blasts !!

What they refer to as 'bomb blasts' in India would be called 'firecrackers' in Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Earlier I used to hear about a lot of explosions taking place in Srinagar but even those news have dies away now except for few isolated incidents of gunfire by a lone gunman on an unsuspecting Army convoy maybe once in a blue moon. I really dont think even the Macho*ists are capable executing 212 blasts.I guess these surveyors have also counted in the LPG cylinder blasts !!

Because the border has been sealed off, and a world class counter insurgency grid has been set up, and so foreign terrorists and their helpers are stranded on the other side, jihading themselves.

Agree with the report/survey..India is surely the most dangerous place in the world.
so from now on any tom,dick and harry(in this case a Bangaldeshi) will jump in and start giving lecture that India is the most dangerous place to live in when their own country has recently suffered perhaps the worst kind of political violence in the sub-continental history resulting in the deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians and security personnel!!there's a saying in English that "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".....:coffee:

Well, who says parts of India aren't in turmoil? Maoists are known to trigger powerful claymore mines. CRPF wouldn't care to buy mine-protected vehicles otherwise. Pockets of Northeastern India and J.K also experience a mix of low, medium and high intensity blasts every year.

That said, there's NO comparison between what's going on in India and places like Afghanistan and Syria.

An appeal to all illegal Bangladeshis in India-India is the most dangerous place on earth so kindly take off before Mr. Modi comes into power after the LS polls cause after that India would become even more dangerous for illegal Bangladeshis . . . . :haha::haha::haha:

diwali ke gola bum jalane ko bhi blast kahoge toh ab kya kiya jaa sakta hai. I dont know from where these people get such infos. 218 blasts?

If you really compare then also compare the intensity. In that case Afghanistan will have more than 2000 blasts per month. Followed by Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom