What's new

INDIA — AMERICA’S NEW VASSAL STATE?

It's easy to be 'independant' and 'non-aligned' when there isn't any hegemonic pressure on you to do anything else. Glad to see India going down the path it was destined for. Modi Zindabad.

Don’t you have r/Iranian to troll?

Disappointing. As much as I disliked India's foreign policy towards China, I always thought they were at least an independent country, aspiring to be one of the poles of power in a multi-polar world.

And one day, for some random reason, they signed the LEMOA. There was no threat of war, no imminent collapse on the horizon, yet they still signed it.

For what? An American promise to get them a NSG seat? They didn't even get that either.

Says who ??? A country which became the China of today at the expense of USA. You should better learn for your past history. Especially the Chinese-US relationship during the period of Xixian. It is that relationship which helped China to become what it is today.

When the Chinese do it, its strategy. When ever anyone else try to do it it's called surrender of sovereignty, huh ???

What an irony. LOL :o::o::o:

Says who ??? A country which became the China of today at the expense of USA. You should better learn for your past history. Especially the Chinese-US relationship during the period of Xixian. It is that relationship which helped China to become what it is today.

When the Chinese do it, its strategy. When ever anyone else try to do it it's called surrender of sovereignty, huh ???

What an irony. LOL :o::o::o:

I didn't even use the word sovereignty, you were the one who used that word. :azn:

Tell me why did India sign the LEMOA when Pakistan did not?

I didn't even use the word sovereignty, you were the one who used that word. :azn:

Tell me why did India sign the LEMOA when Pakistan did not?[/QUOTE]

Because India want to ensure the freedom of navigation in US Atlantic and Pacific coast:lol:, they will need some logistic support in US otherwise they will never able to reach there...LEMOA is a win-win memorandum

Tell me why did India sign the LEMOA when Pakistan did not?

Is Pakistan the benchmark for any diplomatic relationship with USA ??? With that logic we should be allowing US spy aircrafts to be flown from our AirBases, since Pakistan has been facilitating the same for quite some time. :p:

Trump's increasingly transactional approach to international relations and narrow geopolitical calculations have generated growing American pressures on India, including to slash its $25-billion yearly trade surplus, cut back its ties with Russia and Iran, and maintain full diplomatic relations with Pakistan, despite the latter's export of terrorists.
No longer true along the LOC, from what I hear, due to it being fenced and mined.

According to ZeeNews, Pakistan has raised squads of snipers armed with anti-materiel rifles who shoot from across the line and that they earn bonuses of $500 per kill.

No longer true along the LOC, from what I hear, due to it being fenced and mined.

According to ZeeNews, Pakistan has raised squads of snipers armed with anti-materiel rifles who shoot from across the line and that they earn bonuses of $500 per kill.

And India is running short of good snipers.

Disappointing. As much as I disliked India's foreign policy towards China, I always thought they were at least an independent country, aspiring to be one of the poles of power in a multi-polar world.

And one day, for some random reason, they signed the LEMOA. There was no threat of war, no imminent collapse on the horizon, yet they still signed it.

For what? An American promise to get them a NSG seat? They didn't even get that either.

$63 Billion of software/services and IT enabled services to USA and all the H1-B Visa comes with strings attached.

They always were lackeys albeit on the sly. According some declassified paper, I read form somewhere (can't remember where now), Nehru had run to them in 1962 and had convinced them to help him against China. UK and USA were on the verge of bombing China but Chinese outsmarted all 3 and withdrew to their previous positions.

Oh pluze :lol:

Nehru was an idiot. The reality is that chinese attacked during the cuban missile crisis, so its was just good planned timing by them. So US had its plate full.

In 1971 US ran to the same china to contain Russia. (mostly USSR) and supported pakistan to contain India.

Like Manmohan Singh didn't lick American boots?

DOn't be silly. Manmohan singh only had one master. He licked sonia gandhi's @ss.

India is an artificial country created by western countries.

The west will keep united till it serves their economic and geo political interests.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom