What's new

India already the myth-making world superpower

"The ancient Hindus even knew how to conduct nuclear explosions."

Sounds legit, since they invented science itself.

First of all, these pseudo scientific claims have always existed. Like how religious books have scientific knowledge etc etc. Its very selective and imaginative reading of stuff.

I wonder who really believes in these things, and why. What do we get out of it? Nothing. Its not like our scientists or students are going to pursue it to realise it. Just a feel good for some people, and a bashing tool for some others.

Interestingly the ''some others'' are some of the most superstitious blind people anywhere themselves LOL!!! Of course we don't want to replace them as the butt of the global joke, do we? So lets cut this crap.

and it's not Pakistan.

Sure as hell looks like you

Our 2014 GDP was 10.33 trillion USD, and yet we don't call ourselves a superpower.

And do you think India is a superpower when she has 10+ trillion GDP?

We don't call ourselves superpower it's only the Pakistani & some Chinese trolls who do that & our media has to much freedom hence these sensationalist Titles

:lol: India is a such a huge country of 1.3 billion people that If India starts growing at 7%, you will see hundred articles saying how India is the next superpower.

i gues we'll read how indians find a way to defy gravitational forces too.....

i can see why bollywood does so well in india

Whether we shall be a super power or not shall be told by time. However there is a discussion that india will be a super power. We are in a discussion for some good reason and not for something bad.

Now a days bollywood do much better in pakistan compare to India.

There are already anti-gravity technology stories in there...look deeper, you'll be surprised how advanced they were thousands of years ago...lol.

Nope, they are desperately digging for the negative news on China, but they just couldn't find out so many.

Due to state controlled media in China :D

There are already anti-gravity technology stories in there...look deeper, you'll be surprised how advanced they were thousands of years ago...lol.

Due to state controlled media in China :D

Who doesn't control their own media?

And don't tell me that today you still believe that the US doesn't control their own media.

Who doesn't control their own media?

And don't tell that today you still believe that the US doesn't control their own media.

I can go to USA and setup my own TV channel right now and broadcast what ever I want to broadcast. There's Russian state run channel by the name of RT (Russia Today) running in USA freely and they(US gov.) can do nothing about it except they could talk crap about it, but that's it.

Can I do the same in China ?

I can go to USA and setup my own TV channel right now and broadcast what ever I want to broadcast. There's Russian state run channel by the name of RT (Russia Today) running in USA freely and they(US gov.) can do nothing about it except they could talk crap about it, but that's it.

Can I do the same in China ?

China is China, and others are others. They have different method when it comes to propagate.

But can you prove that the US media has no censorship?

well hmmm if only they could have had the foresight to tackle sanitation problems then

Now a days bollywood do much better in pakistan compare to India.

and i guess this mysterious "dawood ibrahim" character is the one minting money - like every "Khan" of india (seems mumbai has more Khans than Mardan) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

China is China, and others are others. They have different method when it comes to propagate.

But can you prove that the US media has no censorship?

I'm not sure, certain content is probably not allowed I think like swear words etc and offcourse anything that is otherwise illegal (criminal stuff) and I'm not sure of how broadcasting nudity works. But other than that, you can say what ever you want to say.
That's freedom, isn't that great ? :enjoy: :usflag::cheers::yay:

well hmmm if only they could have had the foresight to tackle sanitation problems then

they made $hit fly. It doesn't get any better than that bro.
:lol:

A superpower where more than half of population dont have toilets... have to defecate in open

Over 43 million people in Pakistan defecate in the open - thenews.com.pk

Toilet facilities — a luxury for most Pakistanis – The Express Tribune

I'm not sure, certain content is probably not allowed I think like swear words etc and offcourse anything that is otherwise illegal (criminal stuff) and I'm not sure of how broadcasting nudity works. But other than that, you can say what ever you want to say.
That's freedom, isn't that great ? :enjoy: :usflag::cheers::yay:

they made $hit fly. It doesn't get any better than that bro.
:lol:

We we made it to fly westwards ... so no one will starve to death there...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom