What's new

India again asks WHO to remove incorrect maps of J&K, Ladakh regions, seeks urgent intervention

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
India has written to the World Health Organisation (WHO) expressing “deep displeasure” over the incorrect depiction of Indian maps and the territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
1610622199760.png

India on Friday shot of a strongly worded letter to the World Health Organisation (WHO) over wrongful depiction of Indian union territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh on their Covid-19 dashboard on the website.

Sources told India Today TV that India’s Permanent Representative to the UN in Geneva in his letter of January 8 to WHO DG Dr. Tedros, expressed “deep displeasure” and asked the world health body remove the maps “inaccurately” depicting India’s boundaries.

Ambassador Indramani Pandey wrote, “I write to express my deep displeasure at the inaccurate depiction of the boundaries of India in the maps of various web portals of WHO. In this regard, I draw your attention to our previous messages sent to WHO pointing out similar inaccuracies.

He added, “I again request your immediate intervention for removal of maps inaccurately depicting the boundaries of India from various web portals of WHO and their replacement with accurate maps.”

This is India’s third missive to WHO lodging formal protest at the highest level ever since WHO put up a colour-coded map on its Covid-19 dashboard.

A source said, “Most recently the Indian envoy to the UN in Geneva raised it with DG Tedros and will continue to pursue.”

India has written to the World Health Organisation (WHO) expressing “deep displeasure” over the incorrect depiction of Indian maps and the territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
View attachment 706742

India on Friday shot of a strongly worded letter to the World Health Organisation (WHO) over wrongful depiction of Indian union territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh on their Covid-19 dashboard on the website.

Sources told India Today TV that India’s Permanent Representative to the UN in Geneva in his letter of January 8 to WHO DG Dr. Tedros, expressed “deep displeasure” and asked the world health body remove the maps “inaccurately” depicting India’s boundaries.

Ambassador Indramani Pandey wrote, “I write to express my deep displeasure at the inaccurate depiction of the boundaries of India in the maps of various web portals of WHO. In this regard, I draw your attention to our previous messages sent to WHO pointing out similar inaccuracies.

He added, “I again request your immediate intervention for removal of maps inaccurately depicting the boundaries of India from various web portals of WHO and their replacement with accurate maps.”

This is India’s third missive to WHO lodging formal protest at the highest level ever since WHO put up a colour-coded map on its Covid-19 dashboard.

A source said, “Most recently the Indian envoy to the UN in Geneva raised it with DG Tedros and will continue to pursue.”

If pakistan and china is not objecting then why should we? We also just need to ignore!

GB, PAK kashmr and chinese Akshai chin also are showing under Jammu and kashmir........ because as per UN, all are disputed territory and part of J & K.

If pakistan and china is not objecting then why should we? We also just need to ignore!

GB, PAK kashmr and chinese Akshai chin also are showing under Jammu and kashmir........ because as per UN, all are disputed territory and part of J & K.
He is again posting this for instant gratification of his fellow pure bloods and iron bros
He should ask why junagadh and Kashmir are not with Pakistan
Let the keyboard warriors go

Last edited:
Any issues with that. :D

History always makes a turnaround, what is yours now may not be yours in the future.

I may not be a simple keyboard warrior as you think!
Nah no issue pls do keep posting this irrelevant news
Addicts can't live without Thier stuff for long or they go into withdrawal

Saltro ridge was also yours you people were thinking of doing tours Thier

No not "simple" an "advanced" keybored warrior enjoy

Nah no issue pls do keep posting this irrelevant news
If so irrelevant why the moan!
Addicts can't live without Thier stuff for long or they go into withdrawal
You need to relax for a while, no compulsion to come here.
Saltro ridge was also yours you people were thinking of doing tours Thier
A country seven times our size rejoices on petty issues, take a leaf out of China hardly mentions their annual gains and INDIA.
No not "simple" an "advanced" keybored warrior enjoy
No, I am hardly a novice in the digital revolution.

In a landmark move, When PM Imran unveils the 'new political map' of Pakistan with Kashmir and Junagarh, Now WHO releases a map that shows the whole of Kashmir separate from India even India paid billions of dollars for his lobbying propaganda to trying his illegal occupation legitimacy status , what a failure. It is clearly a Victory for Pakistan's Diplomacy without spending a single penny. This is a fruit of honest leader among us and Allah's blessing.

Pentagon,Jr trump and now WHO. What a India complete failure on Foriegn Diplomacy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom