What's new

India & Afghanistan supporting insurgency in Pak : Major General Salim Nawaz

India's Consulates in Afganistan are not there for issuing visas. They are full of undercover Indian RAW Agents who are creating terrorism in Pakistan. If this does not stop then we need to mop up those consulates and start fully supporting Naxalities and Maosits in 16 Indian states.

Kashmir is disputed territory so there will always be a freedom movement and we will provide diplomatic suppoprt.

Balochistan is an integral part of Pakistan and there is clear evidence of Indian involvement.

India need to realize that it will cause her tremendously if she continues on this path.

What Kashmir has to do with Mumbai Attacks.

my dear kashmir is not disputed it is part of pakistan remember always

As Per India stand Kashmir is India's Integral Part and for Pakistan its officially disputed territory. This are official words nothing else.

As per statements of Kasab, one motivation for the Mumbai 26/11 attack was the Marriot Hotel blast in Islamabad.

Never mind the fact that India had nothing to do with the Marriot incident.

Whenever the Jihadi suffers any misfortune, his reaction is to lash out in rage at India, irrespective of whether India was involved or not. The latest attack on the GHQ is a cause for concern. India needs to watch out in the coming months.

Which statement, plz provide me link of such statement.

Pakistan doesn't provide proof of anything and just speak. Some months ago, in Sharam Sheikh, pakistanis were happy that it provided proof but your own PM has to report that it didn't provided any proof.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

India's Consulates in Afganistan are not there for issuing visas. They are full of undercover Indian RAW Agents who are creating terrorism in Pakistan. If this does not stop then we need to mop up those consulates and start fully supporting Naxalities and Maosits in 16 Indian states.

First gain support of your own people (Taliban).

India's stuped Government of GoI think countering Kashmiri support by RAW creating terrorist activity in Balochistan will balance it out. But they forgot one thing that could be terrorist activities of Naxalities and Maoists in 18 different Indian States.

CPI-Maoist urges war against ’state terror’

Allready its fact that Pakistan will do anything anti-India. When you will get known that it's you who created problem (Taliban) and now facing.

As per statements of Kasab, one motivation for the Mumbai 26/11 attack was the Marriot Hotel blast in Islamabad.

Never mind the fact that India had nothing to do with the Marriot incident.

After Mumbai incident Pakistan gave India a list of wanted indians in Pakistan. One of them was " Ashish Jaithlee alias Shaikh alias Osama, resident of Bombay downtown, wanted for providing explosives to the terrorists who killed French engineers in Karachi and also to those who carried out Marriot bombing, these explosives were provided through Pak-Afghan border"
There is no doubt India is involved in terrorism in Pakistan. I hope we are able to return the favor.:sniper::sniper:

The explosives were found to be the same that Indian Construction Companies are using in Afghanistan to blast mountains and build raods. We need to stop Indian Terrorism and start taking these to the US, G8, ASEAN, NATO, UN, OIC especially the 57 Islamic Countries.

The explosives were found to be the same that Indian Construction Companies are using in Afghanistan to blast mountains and build raods. We need to stop Indian Terrorism and start taking these to the US, G8, ASEAN, NATO, UN, OIC especially the 57 Islamic Countries.

Then why you don't provide proof and nake it. Why just speak....

Then why you don't provide proof and nake it. Why just speak....

Thats what we do, unlike you people who start making hoe and cry every time something goes wrong in your country and never have evidence to support your claim. We on the other hand, bring this up at diplomatic level with evidence and hope you will do something ( I know its pretty stupid to expect that but we keep trying)

Brahamdagh Bugti himself has confessed that they are getting aid and weapons from the Indian Consulates in Afghanistan. The Afghans have provided safe havens to the BLA inside Afghanistan and have given them a full fledged training camp for militant training and insurgency. Pakistan Government should release the photographs of this training camp in Afghanistan.

Thats what we do, unlike you people who start making hoe and cry every time something goes wrong in your country and never have evidence to support your claim. We on the other hand, bring this up at diplomatic level with evidence and hope you will do something ( I know its pretty stupid to expect that but we keep trying)

Ya, I saw how diplomatic you provide evidence and how our govt. provide.

And we know why it was disregarded - US and European economic interests with India and propping up India as a counterweight to China.

Or it was disregarded because there isn't any evidence to begin with.

ust heard Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Geo, in response to a journalists question on this report, the evidence was once again shared with the CIA during DG ISI Shuja Pasha's trip there a few days ago, and the US is being categorically told to stop the Indians.

I have no problems with that GOP giving evidence of alleged Indian involvement. As our PM put it, we have nothing to hide.

Your explanation makes no sense - infrastructure does no concern Pakistan, support for terrorists and other elements destabilizing Pakistan does, and given Rehman Malik's comments I mentioned above, the context of Paksitani concerns should be clear.

You don't think India helping out Afghanistan by building up it's infrastructure and thereby developing a closer relationship with the Afghan people and government concerns Pakistan? Specially considering Pakistan has always regarded Afghanistan as under their sphere of influence. Please read afriend's post above in this regard.

The terrorism from Indian consulates charge has been made to a) undermine Indian efforts in Afghanistan, b) To somehow justify certain camps in Pakistani Kashmir and c) To divert attention from an insurgency which is a result of home grown problems.

looks like you are admitting that india is in revenge mission by helping and funding insurgency inside Pakistan. Fundamental problem with your argument is that Kashmir is disputed territory and has differnt history and context than Balochistan.

No that's not what i said. Please read my post carefully.

All the Pakistani People knows that India & its parents are behind these issues of terrorism but we must present this clearly to world more effectively by media.our gov must propagate this issue properly.
:pakistan:
absolutely right!

our media and spokesmen shud have to be clear about that fact!

and Afghanistan and India say that Pakistan is supporting the insurgency in Afghanistan and Kashmir respectively, point being what?

ho man Afghanistan is fighting their own war against western occupation and Kashmirs fighting against Indian occupation . of course buth US and India will say that because they are killing civilians.

Back
Top Bottom