What's new

India, Afghanistan involved in terrorism, NA body told

We should first start with Afghans they are the root cause of all the evils happening to us. We should start a crack down on their illegal *** and send them back to their stone age country where they really belong and seal the borders FOREVER. Afghans are such thankless parasites, I can bet they will bite any hand that feeds them.

The Afghans will kick your bum if you mess with them. :D

Oh yeah ..before you say it let me quote you .."Pakistan will nuke Afghanistan, we have the bumb :pakistan:"

Oh yeah ..before you say it let me quote you .."Pakistan will nuke Afghanistan, we have the bumb :pakistan:"

Will kick our bum ? Please stop day dreaming they are nothing but "PARASITES" oh let me put it this way "THANKLESS Leeches" which will never thank its HOST for the feeding. As far as kicking goes please tell them to do so, coz we have started kicking their *** and have finally found out that they are the real culprits. No we don't need nukes ? Please don't disrespect Nukes by mentioning them against a country like that. All we need is a bamboo stick :lol:

its all true
his name is Khalifa bin Abdali, his roomate's cousin's grandfather is the direct descendant of the shopkeeper who used to sell comics to Mohammad Bin Qasim and Ahmad Shah Abdali which made them invade India and inspired us for Ghazwa e Hind.

India is guilty by association.

you see, Indian embassy in Islamabad is about 13 KM away from Red Mosque which is the permanent guest house of Wahabi cannibals, molesters and butchers which means RAW is supporting them . now you people will say so is Pakistani Parliament , and ISI office but they are all Muslims whereas Indian Embassy is Hindu (yes , even buildings have a religion)

hence the proof that this report is right .

sahi koi jooti mari hey moo pe WHATA SHOT! GG

Afghans dont kick anyone unless someone tries to Invade them. they do that to unwanted guests too
Haqqanis only kicked your "bum" once and you guys started crying that ISI did it.

although its the Afghans themselves they dont discriminate and hate all foreigners.
dont trust me? find out what happens when the Americans leave.

I also suspect that India founded and is funding the TTP. This was confirmed by that breakaway group from the TTP who has Hind as part of their name. These TTP guys are all Hindus dressed as Muslim extremists. Pakistan has yet to announce it but some of my friends claim to have seen bearded TTP members doing pooja at the Ganges. I am certain that once this is announced to the Pakistani parliament, a thread will be opened on PDF for further discussion
truth at last

see? thats what I have been trying to tell all the people but they just laugh
all TTP terrorists have tattoos of Modi on their bums and when they do poop they dont wipe it out of respect for Modi

just another proof that RAW is involved

cartoon_indian-afghan-terror-in-pakistan.jpg

They are also being depicted as Jews. :wacko::wacko:

Indian Army Major-General Runs Terrorist Camps Inside Afghanistan...!

India Begins To Scale Down The Activities Of Its ‘Diplomatic’ Outposts; Pakistan Is Yet To Verify This; Terrorism Against Pakistan Will Continue Until Kabul & New Delhi Surrender Brahamdagh Bugti & Other Terrorists
8 Spy Foreign Agencies Active In Balochistan; No One Paying Attention To The 9th one: Oman

Eight foreign intelligence agencies are meddling in Pakistani Balochistan. There is a 9th possible player: Oman, where US and UK and reportedly Israel maintain ‘listening and monitoring outposts’. But it is the wily Indians who walk away with the top prize. For seven years now, India has played the lead role in spreading terror inside Pakistani Balochistan. India’s reckless adventurism has emboldened other players. But it is also emboldening Pakistan to respond. India cannot get away with this and stealing Pakistan’s water in Kashmir.

KABUL, Afghanistan—As the United States military occupation of Afghanistan falters, regional powers move in for the kill. Afghanistan has many neighbors. India is not one of them. It does not share any borders with Afghanistan. But after CIA, India’s two intelligence services – the Research & Analysis Wing (RAW) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) – are among the most active in the occupied country.

The Indians have excellent contacts within Karzai’s security setup. Most of them are former communist leaders who escaped to India in the 1970s and ‘80s and returned to power along with the Northern Alliance in 2001, backed by both US and India.

The Indians have also sold the Americans, or at least some key people within the American intelligence and strategic communities, on the dubious Indian ‘expertise’ on Afghanistan. This is how India was assigned an expanded role inside Afghanistan. The role takes the form of development work on the surface. But in reality, the Indians are neck deep in Afghanistan, and now it turns out they are neck deep inside western Pakistan as well.

The Indians have a separate, extensive intelligence and espionage setup focused on Pakistan’s tribal Pashtun belt. This is where the Indians and Karzai’s people are running a joint venture of pumping saboteurs into Pakistan disguised as the so-called ‘Pakistani Taliban’, who are also known as the Fake Taliban to differentiate them from the Afghan Taliban who are fighting the foreign armies in Afghanistan and are not fighting Pakistan.

This report focuses on India’s espionage work in southern Afghanistan targeting Pakistan’s Balochistan province.

Apart from the Indian Embassy in Kabul, there are nine consulates strategically located in the US-occupied country.

India has two consulates in the south near Pakistan’s three key areas: the provinces of Balochistan and NWFP and the tribal belt. One Indian consulate is located in Kandahar. The other one is located close to the airport in Lashkar Gah, capital of the Helmand province. This Indian ‘consulate’ has a training facility where training is imparted to would-be terrorists. Here they are equipped and sent to Pakistan. Most of these terrorists are young men recruited from both Pakistan and Afghanistan. Indian ‘diplomats’ from the two southern consulates have been sighted collecting large quantities of Pakistani rupees from the open market on several occasions.

Interestingly, Helmand is the same province where the United States and the United Kingdom have mobilized their military and intelligence resources to fight al Qaeda and the Taliban and push them toward Pakistan.

From Pakistan’s point of view, this US-NATO operation is bogus. After all, the Afghan Taliban are registering success in Afghan provinces that are nowhere near the Pakistani border, including northern Afghanistan. There is no evidence that the Afghan Taliban managed to do this because of help from Pakistani soil. And yet US-NATO forces forget Taliban everywhere else and decide to focus on Helmand which borders Pakistani Balochistan, a province that is being destabilized from the Afghan soil.

Knowing that this operation could be used by intelligence operatives [Indian, Afghan and possibly even American] to push undercover agents and saboteurs inside Pakistan, Pakistani authorities formally objected to Washington over the military action noting very clearly that pushing terrorists inside Pakistan is not a solution.

On top of the nine Indian consulates, six more ‘diplomatic’ outposts have been established by both RAW and a Karzai spy outfit called NDS.

The six new ‘consulates’ are part of a network headed by a retired major-general from the Indian army. His CV shows that he used to head RAW’s counterintelligence wing based in New Delhi

Pakistan rather than dragging India without concrete proof should hope that India is not involved in this mess ..If India is involved than they have right reason and resources to make situation very difficult for Pakistan ..After sending terrorist for years across LOC Pakistan can't blame India ..So hope India is not behind this and ttp is just a bunch of terrorists

its all true
his name is Khalifa bin Abdali, his roomate's cousin's grandfather is the direct descendant of the shopkeeper who used to sell comics to Mohammad Bin Qasim and Ahmad Shah Abdali which made them invade India and inspired us for Ghazwa e Hind.

India is guilty by association.

you see, Indian embassy in Islamabad is about 13 KM away from Red Mosque which is the permanent guest house of Wahabi cannibals, molesters and butchers which means RAW is supporting them . now you people will say so is Pakistani Parliament , and ISI office but they are all Muslims whereas Indian Embassy is Hindu (yes , even buildings have a religion)

hence the proof that this report is right .
I am waiting for Nawaz Sharif being accused of being raw agent. :police:

good and case closed ? what are our responsibility in this regard ? anyone please ?

Its actually bharat only. Afghan govt is only in few big cities.That can't control even Kabul. But terrorism in Pakistan is controlled by bharti consulates. Obviously they heir poor Afgans for that.

This war can only end with the total destruction of india and afghsnitan

I'm not a fan of commenting on 2 year old threads.

Back
Top Bottom