What's new

India admits PLA fortified Doklam after IA unilateral retreat

This is an exact replay of the Scarborough Shoal episode.

After we took it, Aquino accused us of violating some mythical agreement about mutual withdrawal. But he couldn't produce any documentation to prove it. And to this day, Scarborough rests in our hands :rofl:

This is an exact replay of the Scarborough Shoal episode.

After we took it, Aquino accused us of violating some mythical agreement about mutual withdrawal. But he couldn't produce any documentation to prove it. And to this day, Scarborough rests in our hands :rofl:
I can assure you the scenario went like this:

India: Bhai, we withdraw together and you stop the road OK.

China: Hmmm... Let's see how it goes

India: Okay, then we shall withdraw now and you follow.

China: You have to withdraw first and the rest we have to see how it goes. No negotiations before withdrawal.

India: No no no...I will withdraw, you will withdraw, I don't care. (typical irritating Indian tone and accent)

China: You withdraw first and let's see how it goes.

India quietly withdraws and waits for China to do the same. MEA keeps quiet. Chinese MOFA declares openly there is no withdrawal nor stoppage of road construction, India declares diplomatic victory.:rofl:

Indians claimed they retreated because China withdrew our construction equipment but then how did we build the Doklam bunkers?

I can already smell Indians burning with inferiority. Good time to sell burnol for shupa powa.
Good question...first they said Chinese soldiers mutually withdrew, then they said we removed the machines, now they said we build bunkers? Wtf? :rofl:

So how did we do all this if we are not on the plateau and our machines were removed?

I can assure you the scenario went like this:

India: Bhai, we withdraw together and you stop the road OK.

China: Hmmm... Let's see how it goes

India: Okay, then we shall withdraw now and you follow.

China: You have to withdraw first and the rest we have to see how it goes. No negotiations before withdrawal.

India: No no no...I will withdraw, you will withdraw, I don't care. (typical irritating Indian tone and accent)

China: You withdraw first and let's see how it goes.

India quietly withdraws and waits for China to do the same. MEA keeps quiet. Chinese MOFA declares openly there is no withdrawal nor stoppage of road construction, India declares diplomatic victory.:rofl:
Don't forget during all this time the Indians are leaking to their press "China offers mutual withdraw to India. Mutual withdraw is imminent."

Don't forget during all this time the Indians are leaking to their press "China offers mutual withdraw to India. Mutual withdraw imminent."
It's psyops for the local gullible Indian populace. Small 'leakages' to project a victory to them. Look at the Indian members here, they think Modi is god. They don't dare to officially declare it like China, because if it was fake, they can't deny it. That's why I said, Modi needed a media victory not a strategic victory.

Well the same article says

Indian and Chinese troops currently remain on the disputed Doklam plateau separated by a distance of 150 metres

So if there is an disagreement bunkers will be destroyed again as we just have to brace for another 2 months non-stop warning
Doka La is on the edges of the plateau, India withdrew back to their side of the border. That was the big difference. :rofl:.

So why aren't you destroyin those bunkers? it's only 150 meters apart, you can easily see it from Doka La. :rofl:. Come on cowards, first you ran, now you just watch as we violate Bhutanese soil?:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom