What's new

India abruptly puts off border talks with China

They were indigenous people and indigenous religion too. 2,000 years back map.

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Rajendra_map_new.png

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

That's why your Ambassador to U.S. said.

“India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border. Hu Shih - former ROC ambassador to the United States

Mauryan dynasty?lol... I guess now you can claim tht indians are Mughals,british and others coz they also ruled all of india?

There is a big difference between a civilisation and a foriegn "rule"... google it.

LOL, again... he was an ambassador for the ROC, not the PRC. So tell it to Taiwan.

Secondly, Buddha was born in what was now modern day Nepal.

And yes, I do salute Nepal for how much they have contributed to our culture, and the Nepalese are also brave warriors. Unlike the Indian dravidians. :azn:

Nepal was part of India at that time.

When he was there in Nepal, He was Hindu (Sidhartha).

He become Buddhist in Today's India (Both Gaya). Millions of Japanese and other Buddhist come to this place every year. You can tell them why they coming to India. The place where Buddha was born is a Hindu temple in Nepal. Go and check. Anyway, HE was one of the Avatar of Hinduism (9th). He knew Sanskrit and followed same Karma. I also follow same thing. I visit to Buddhist, Hindu and other Indian religion temples.

Ruled by lil red people frm mars.

They are all indigenous to the land. The land of ancient Bharat..stretching from Gandhara in West to Vanga in the East.

And it is clearly shown the powercentre of Kosala kingdom (whose prince was Siddhartha, is in India).

06BuddhistJanapada.jpg

LOL, again... he was an ambassador for the ROC, not the PRC. So tell it to Taiwan.

Secondly, Buddha was born in what was now modern day Nepal.

And yes, I do salute Nepal for how much they have contributed to our culture, and the Nepalese are also brave warriors. Unlike the Indian dravidians. :azn:

nepal deserves your salutations, after all they are majority hindus who made the foundation of buddism.
true for those pesky dravidians, they merely broke your bed fellow in half while you made merry with opium

They are all indigenous to the land. The land of ancient Bharat..stretching from Gandhara in West to Vanga in the East.

And it is clearly shown the powercentre of Kosala kingdom (whose prince was Siddhartha, is in India).

06BuddhistJanapada.jpg

And we are to believe a mythical story?lol.... few years back a indian minister even doubted the existence of ram.. tht caused a controversy...Indus civilisation is older than mahabharat.

Incorrect, we have been a single unified state for thousands of years, since the Qin dynasty. :wave:

qin dynasty empire was just 30-40% of today's total geographical area of china. that means other parts of china has nothing to do with china. china forcibly captured these foreign areas.

Unlike the Indian dravidians.

Dravidians (South Indians) were the only set who were never conquered by any foreign force in the whole history of Bharat and they were the ones who maintained the largest overseas empire in whole Indian history stretching from South India to Indonesia.

Please don't poke your tiny nose in things you have no idea about.

Not a Mythical story, All evidence are still there at 1,000 of locations from Sri lanka to Nepal.

There were few foreigners Invasion and then conversation happened. But Ancient history is based on indigenous people as there was no Islam, Christianity at that time.

And we are to believe a mythical story?lol.... few years back a indian minister even doubted the existence of ram.. tht caused a controversy...Indus civilisation is older than mahabharat.

Read the map. Its not even from a Hindu source. Its from recorded Buddhist literature.

Now Buddhist literature is as credible as Islamic literature detailing the sojourns of Prophet Muhammed.

If you believe in that, you have to believe this too.

Mauryan dynasty?lol... I guess now you can claim tht indians are Mughals,british and others coz they also ruled all of india?

There is a big difference between a civilisation and a foriegn "rule"... google it.

mauryan dynasty was a foreign rule:lol: i think u need google search engine more than anyone.

Dravidians (South Indians) were the only set who were never conquered by any foreign force in the whole history of Bharat and they were the ones who maintained the largest overseas empire in whole Indian history stretching from South India to Indonesia.

Please don't poke your tiny nose in things you have no idea about.

First try to prove the "Aryan" theorey.

nepal deserves your salutations, after all they are majority hindus who made the foundation of buddism.

Haha, I don't actually have any problems with Hinduism. Though it does shock me to read about all those Dalits who were burned alive for being born into the wrong caste.

So consequently I have no problem with Nepal, and in fact admire them very much for what they have contributed to our culture.

mauryan dynasty was a foreign rule:lol: i think u need google search engine more than anyone.

To a punjabi,afghan,baluch,kashmiri,tajik,hazara,baltistani or others yes it was foriegn.. as foriegn as south indians r foriegn to us right now.

Chinese friendship

PAKISTAN’S ambassador to Beijing, Masood Kahn, was this week fully armed with metaphors to describe the robust friendship between the two countries. “We say it is higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans, stronger than steel, dearer than eyesight, sweeter than honey, and so on.”

Pakistan and China: Sweet as can be? | The Economist

NATO attacks kill up to 28 Pakistanin :undecided:

Did the nurse drop you on your head when you were born? u sick f... troll!

Back
Top Bottom