What's new

India abruptly puts off border talks with China

last time I checked Buddha also prohibits from killing animals, where as the chinese motto (told to me by mainland students) "if it has four legs and is not a table, we can eat it" :lol:

Buddy you don't know much about Buddhism then. :azn:

Buddha didn't give strict "rules" like the Abrahamic religions do, instead he gave "guidelines". Those guidelines can be followed or not, depending on the situation, and whether or not you are willing to accept the negative returns.

Buddha didn't give strict "rules" like the Abrahamic religions do, instead he gave "guidelines". Those guidelines can be followed or not, depending on the situation, and whether or not you are willing to accept the negative returns.

so its like a buffet, you get to pick n choose. nice :tup:

Also, I hope you're happy about "high income Indians" brain draining your local economy, maybe that's why India is so poor. The smart Indians see the future, which is not in India.

Meanwhile, India is below even Africa in terms of poverty in starvation, and they don't care.

1.2% of the U.S. population (2009)

The Chinese American community is the largest ethnic group of Asian Americans, consisting of 22.4% of the Asian American population.

Chinese American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They weren't born in China, genius. They are American citizens, and as American citizens, they're still far more powerful than American citizens from India, as the Secretary of Energy, who controls the US nuclear stockpile, is Steven Chu... I'll let you guess what his ethnicity is :lol:

You have zero knowledge about Buddhism.

“India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border. - Hu Shih - former ROC ambassador to the United States

You have zero knowledge about Buddhism.

“India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border. - Hu Shih - former ROC ambassador to the United States

Yeah the ambassador for the ROC, not the PRC. Tell it to Taiwan. :lol:

Anyway, Buddha was born in Nepal, everyone knows that. Calling Nepalese Indians is an insult.

And India did not even exist until 1947, when it was created by the British.

Meanwhile, India is below even Africa in terms of poverty in starvation, and they don't care.

Indians are masters of face projects designed to make themselves look big and tough, when in reality their country is very weak and powerless. It is so weak and powerless, Indians are rushing to become white Americans, who then dump toxic waste in India, and force India to become shipbreakers, with even worse toxic pollution.

They weren't born in China, genius. They are American citizens, and as American citizens, they're still far more powerful than American citizens from India, as the Secretary of Energy, who controls the US nuclear stockpile, is Steven Chu... I'll let you guess what his ethnicity is :lol:

Top 20 occupations for those born in India

Top India occupation: Computer software developers :azn: :azn:

Top 20 occupation for those born in China.

Top occupation for Chinese is Cooks and other food preparers :laugh: :cheesy:

Buddha was not born in Nepal. Buddhas (plural) are actually not born anywhere, any Buddhist would know that

I do not believe in any supernatural aspects of Buddhism, and regardless I am not a Buddhist anyway.

The man who we now refer to as the Buddha, was born in Nepal.

India itself never even existed before 1947 anyway, and even then it would be an insult to call the brave Nepalese as Indians.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Yeah the ambassador for the ROC, not the PRC. Tell it to Taiwan. :lol:

Anyway, Buddha was born in Nepal, everyone knows that. Calling Nepalese Indians is an insult.

And India did not even exist until 1947, when it was created by the British.

you realise hinduism is a majority religion in nepal, we are linked far more closely than you and your higher than mountains bed fellow.

Back
Top Bottom