What's new

India aborts a human Moon mission

india aborts moon mission because no country went on moon yet.... (america never went on moon).... The reason is simple. We are not allowed to go on moon.... America tried to go but been kicked out midway by aggresive Aliens.... Russia never even tried because they know going on moon is banned by the moon owners aka aggresive aliens.... China will try but it will fail like hell because the aggressive aliens will jam chinese software inside spacecraft.... Top american NASA scientists and Russian Scientists already have said that going on moon is not allowed....
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or realistic :drag:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or realistic :drag:

The member "isro2222" believes that the Earth is secretly being controlled by "Reptilians", and that all the world leaders are actually Reptilians in disguise.

Seems like you read his comments more often. :D

It is quite a common conspiracy theory.

Though I have never met anyone who believed in it, till I read posts by isro2222. :P

Reptilians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to this guy David Icke, most world leaders are actually Reptilians in disguise, including George Bush and Queen Elizabeth.

Yup, once watched a documentary on conspiracy theories.

I have one question. The chances of a man stricken by lightening is way higher than Aliens living on a planet out of 100 billion galaxies, each with 100 billions stars and multiple planets.

The conditional probabilities compared is what makes me skeptical but I don't believe these claims of Reptilians etc.

I never expect they are able to launch such a mission.

that's part of being superpower, currently only US and China have the capability, even Russia is out of the league.

China?moon mission?

So indians had a Moon mission.:lol: But they coming up with such absurd notions is not at all surprising considering the stuffs their DRDO come up with everyday.

we are going on BD murrir tin train

Looks like Alian threatened Indian....Dont come here... we can not afford more Punjabi in Moon anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom