What's new

India A.Q. Khan’s mysterious fourth customer : US arms control expert

R&AW played a major role . Indians must be proud of raw. From my experience,R&AW is the most underestimated and the best intelligence agency.

If this is really true, would AQK, Musharraf and Pakistan would let go of an very good opportunity to cause trouble for India, especially when the Indo-US nuclear deal was being discussed?

AQ Khan is a great shaheed. He has sacrificed everything for money.

I guess the next news from US will be... All atom bombs in India are "Made in Pakistan". By saying we found a matching information that both the bombs are made of common material "Uranium" :rofl:

Baaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.A.Q.Khan is modern age mir jaffer of Muslim ummah who has given the Islamic bomb to the kafir hindus to wipe out islamic pakistan.If A.Q. khan had not given the bomb to hindostan then long back hindostan would have been captured and pakistani flag would have ben flying on red fort.

Baaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.A.Q.Khan is modern age mir jaffer of Muslim ummah who has given the Islamic bomb to the kafir hindus to wipe out islamic pakistan.If A.Q. khan had not given the bomb to hindostan then long back hindostan would have been captured and pakistani flag would have ben flying on red fort.

LOL, if only wishes were horses!

A.Q Khan has only one ambition..hoard money..thats all..for him Pakistan or India does not matter..only we are the fools who have made him a national hero..any other country he would be tried for treason...

hmmm....... Enough of BS going around on this Thread by few trollers. :tup:

I think MODs should close this thread as it doesnt hold any truth. and I hope trollers get the infraction points as well.

Ps: Whatever propaganda world would do against him I respect Dr A.Q. Khan more and more. Coz some times its good to believe on ur instincts .

Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

A.Q Khan has only one ambition..hoard money..thats all..for him Pakistan or India does not matter..only we are the fools who have made him a national hero..any other country he would be tried for treason...

Believe me he never did anything wrong. Want to believe western its up to u .

This news is quite amusing more than a consequence of confusing !!! :P
Regards A Q khaaan !!!

LOL

Either A.Q khan is making chu**ya of entire world including pakistani's!

Or

This guy(Acc. to news) is biggest Moron on the face of the earth.

:lol:
-------

I think the later one is correct.;)

Notorious might be for u Non Pakistanis. For us he is a legend , Father of Nuclear Program and atomic bomb and thnx to Allah for blessing us with A Q khan . V r proud of him being Pakistani and v salute him.

And Nuclear sword and Pak Army are the only two who are keeping enemies of Pakistan at bay.

Long Live A Q Khan and Pakistan Army. :pakistan:

Small doubt should we also be proud of him and thank him?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom