What's new

India a land of rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would have been pretty easy to see the sarcasm due to the sentence structure.

Either way, our country, like most Western countries have some of the lowest rape rates on Earth. India just does NOT compare to us in any way.

The Indian rates are considered to be highly under-reported, and even then, they are not collected and analyzed in an efficient manner. India is like a jungle. Facts are far and few in-between. Our men are not raping "white wimmin" everywhere they go, nor do 60% of our men (like in India) find wife beating and wife raping to be justified.

57% of boys, 53% of girls think wife beating is justified - Times Of India

If it was sarcasm you should have quit while you were ahead ....however your history in this forum makes your claim suspect.

16 % of Male American ADULTS think beating their Wife is justified ! ...... the above statistics were taken for teenagers and kids. No adult Indian male would justify beating their wives. They might still do it, but they know its wrong.

America is the rape capital of the World. American rape statistics are MORE than 10 TIMES that of India !! i.e. 1000% more.

That means an american women is 10 times more likely to be raped than an Indian women. If you cut through the white christian propaganda then maybe you can see the truth. :disagree:

Ha Ha. I was simply laughing at this loser who is frm a country whose existence is based on 2 nation theory (already proved false in 1971), based on hating India. This chutiya talks bout showing India its level. So laughable coz it comes from a country where women have no status. Fuget bout Rapes, Even murders of women arent reported.

Atleast now when India is getting forward towards development, all such issues are coming into media. U simply cant expect that in a 4th world country like Pakistan. Only we can expect is tution classes to others in the field where they themself suck and have no credability. :rofl:

bhai plzz rape na karo . just fight with your gf/wife and then ask her for sex . or rape ka maza lo:P

bhai plzz rape na karo . just fight with your gf/wife and then ask her for sex . or rape ka maza lo:P

Yaar Imran. Lagta hai Op Rape karwane ke mood mein hai wo bhi subah subah. :D

Yaar Imran. Lagta hai Op Rape karwane ke mood mein hai wo bhi subah subah. :D

no no early morning rape is harmful for men . kamzoori ho jaay gee to kisi weed ko dikhana pary ga ya hakeem ko :partay:

Ha Ha. I was simply laughing at this loser who is frm a country whose existence is based on 2 nation theory (already proved false in 1971), based on hating India. This chutiya talks bout showing India its level. So laughable coz it comes from a country where women have no status. Fuget bout Rapes, Even murders of women arent reported.

Atleast now when India is getting forward towards development, all such issues are coming into media. U simply cant expect that in a 4th world country like Pakistan. Only we can expect is tution classes to others in the field where they themself suck and have no credability. :rofl:

Your country is known as the rape capital of the world, where every hour there are 25 women raped according some stats. India is a biggest dump in the history of humanity, just because some upper class of indians are advancing, doesn't mean your backward country is.

Remember Pakistan was ahead of India in almost everything you can think off up until the 90's. Despite all the terrorism and economic problems, Pakistan still has great potential

Na bhai. kamzori ki baat hi nahin. saande ka tel lagake baitha hoon. :D

ahahahaaha WTF man this poor animal used for oil :pissed: i hate to kill sandha the poor cute for strength of dick damn :disagree:

img_6353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom