What's new

India: A Failed State and Sham Secular Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Greyboy... He is not yet recovered from the shock after hearing this news :lol:

Yes, i am really shock with the impressive achievements of "Incredible

India" may be you will feel more comfortable by burying your head in

the sand. At the end of the day, "Truth really hurt" ?
:smitten::pakistan::china:

You are getting shocked in almost every thread greyboy..wonder your shocking will ever end..may be its time for you to consult a doctor for shock treatment :azn:

so how come it relate to a failed state..ohh sorry ..its your usual frat right..ok continue..BTW how much did you earned today??

Sorry, no matter what type of personal attack you throw at me

won't change the "FACTS"

You know damn well every single source i posted were related to

justisfy whether India is a failed state.

Keep up your deny mode if it help you to get a better sleep.

I have read that news, and the reason of "Russia has refused to sell its Su-33 carrier-based fighters to China over fears that Beijing could produce cheaper export versions of the aircraft, a Russian daily said Tuesday." is still money. The only thing I can read out from that artcle is that we refused to give them more money, and considering the risk of reverse engineering they feel it is not worth to do this bussiness, and chinese feel we can produce them by ourself, and it is not worth to pay much money to buy it. So, deal over. But I think if there was another nation did this bussiness with russia, they would pay as much as russia want.

Sorry, no matter what type of personal attack you throw at me

won't change the "FACTS"

You know damn well every single source i posted were related to

justisfy whether India is a failed state.

Keep up your deny mode if it help you to get a better sleep.

Ohh that explains how you get better sleep..get a life grey boy..your posts is nothing other than pure trolling ..its mainly because you dont have anything to contribute here..

I have read that news, and the reason of "Russia has refused to sell its Su-33 carrier-based fighters to China over fears that Beijing could produce cheaper export versions of the aircraft, a Russian daily said Tuesday." is still money. The only thing I can read out from that artcle is that we refused to give them more money, and considering the risk of reverse engineering they feel it is not worth to do this bussiness, and chinese feel we can produce them by ourself, and it is not worth to pay much money to buy it. So, deal over. But I think if there was another nation did this bussiness with russia, they would pay as much as russia want.

Thats what you make out of it..in reality if they were only looking for money they dont have problems selling it to you..In the end Russia will have to take care of itself too..And they cant really rely on you ..

Yes I'm really ashamed of born in a failed state because of poor performance in footbal and a bad FIFA world ranking :rofl:.. next time have a look when copy paste...:lol:

Thats what you make out of it..in reality if they were only looking for money they dont have problems selling it to you..In the end Russia will have to take care of itself too..And they cant really rely on you ..

I cant read out what you said from that article. Even they are looking for money, they shouldnt do bussiness that has a risk to their future bussiness. If china give them enough money which number can offset the risk, I think they will do that.

When India can't even provide the basic dignity of its own people, not

a failed state ? (650 million without "Toilets")
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

When India can't protect their future generation (children), not a failed

state ? (69% of 400 million being abused)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6539027.stm:smitten::pakistan::china:

I was wondering why you were not posting any toilet issues :rofl: Grey i suggest you to start some medication..obsession with toilets is something girls are not looking for :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom